• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Psycho_Ninja

Psycho_Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:32 PM

so i have a tippmann 98 and an sp1 and although both guns rock i feel as if i want the electronics of the sp1 as well as the blowback feel of a tippmann. What are your opinions about the BT 4 ?

#2 DVLCHLD

DVLCHLD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:47 PM

so i have a tippmann 98 and an sp1 and although both guns rock i feel as if i want the electronics of the sp1 as well as the blowback feel of a tippmann. What are your opinions about the BT 4 ?

I've had a BT-4 for years and love it. Just so you'll know I've been playing for 20 years and I've used all types of markers from low end to high end. About 5 years ago I decided to go back to good old simple low end blow backs. I just like the primitive feel and simplicity of them. The BT electronic grip is sweet. I also recommend the BT Rip-Clip loader.

#3 csskiller

csskiller

R.I.P. Borg!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 01:49 AM

A BT4 is basically a tippmann 98C. It's WAYYYYYYYYYYY more customizable though, and you're allowed to use the ripclip (I guess the 98C can too).

The BT4 is sold under many configurations too.

My Feedback
RIP BORG, you will be dearly missed in the paintball world for all you have done for us.

#4 Psycho_Ninja

Psycho_Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:54 AM

awsome thanks alot for the input, im definatly going to buy a BT4 in the near future

#5 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:45 PM

Trust me: I LOVE MY BT4! I have a stock BT4, CP 14" Barrel, and an Invert Halo 2 loader, and I LOVE IT!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users