• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Matthew95

Matthew95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:05 PM

ok just wanted to see a response here cause my dad is speculating the idea of opening an indoor field. I just wanted to see the kind of response it would get and if you would come try it out it would most likely be in Arlington. It would be clean good lighting maybe tempature controlled. We would sell paint,guns,hoppers, ect.... 20 bucks for a five hour session( IDK could change).Many different varieties of paint ranging from 40-65 dollars a case for tournament grade. It would have a large staging area and hopefully walkways around the whole field for view purposes. So just comment i guess and tell me if you would show up or not.This is by no means official just wanted to see the response to see if you guys would drive to Arlington for an indoor field.

Edited by Matthew95, 30 November 2009 - 08:06 PM.

Posted ImageI can fix this

#2 tonyh54321

tonyh54321

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:43 PM

I would drive to dbs but sadly they burned down but maybe you could renovate their building instead of all the way in arlington.

#3 Matthew95

Matthew95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:18 AM

that would cost a lot of money and i think don i think his name is, is going to rebuild there and arlington has a lot of warehouses around the airport thats why i thought that would be a good place.
Posted ImageI can fix this

#4 tonyh54321

tonyh54321

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:58 PM

that would cost a lot of money and i think don i think his name is, is going to rebuild there and arlington has a lot of warehouses around the airport thats why i thought that would be a good place.

Oh that would probbaly be pretty tight to get a field in arlington but I wouldnt be able to go often because I live far away from there.

#5 paintballer4ever

paintballer4ever

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:55 AM

What formart is it going to be? 3 man? 5 man? 7 man?

-paintballer4ever

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users