12 replies to this topic

#1 Xccessive

Xccessive

HK All Day.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:21 PM

early today someone posted something about how ugly some hoppers are getting and how dumb the pinokio looks and etc.

early today somone posted something about how bad certain hoppers are performing in certain weather conditions with brittle paint.

all i have to say-

i've played through snow and rain and sleet with my halo, performs amazing. I own a pinokio, performs amazing in rain, haven't tried it in any other weather. by far, the halo is the best looking in my opinion and the rotor looks like a kidz toy from power rangers. the pinokio looks decnt without the cone, but needs some makover.

MY OPINION-

someone tell empire to make a new line of magna that looks like a suicide halo or warrior halo with toolless disasembly and a membrain pad instead of eyes, then add a reverse button anti-jam and a one touch push on-off, then add custom shell graphix, sick colors, custom back plates, ringtones to show when your low on balls, lcd screen, rechargeable battery that last 10,000 shots, replaceable feednecks jsut incase they break and maybe a frosty maker.....ok, fine we'll take the frosty maker out but EMPIRE BUILD a pinokio with the clutch system inside a halo...i wouldn't mind paying 250 for it since i paid 150 on a pinokio. THIS WOULD BE THE FUCKING GREATEST HOPPER EVER AND IDGAF HOW MUCH IT WAYS OR COST BECAUSE IF I PAY 1500 FOR A EGO 09 AND IT BREAKS PAINT BECAUSE OF A 100 DOLLAR HOPPER, THEN F_CK YOU IM GOING TO MAKE MY OWN SOME HOW AND THEN LAUGH IN YOUR FACE. I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE AROUND 250 THOUGH...LOL CUZ IM NOT MADE OF DOUGH.

EMPIR3 HOPPERS FTW
Posted Image
Sell the ion, buy a shit load of rocks and go fuck up the guy thats been throwing all these ions at people.
--- its a song fuckers, just listen to it and if you can relate to the lyrics or feel the intensity then you have nothing to bitch about. stay *sic*.

#2 adrenilanejunkie

adrenilanejunkie

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:25 PM

Damn that would be a sick hopper
Paintball: is my sport, is my passion, my life.
http://www.techpb.co...=0 Geo Owner

#3 brettstenberg

brettstenberg

i pay for paintball and im under 18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:25 PM

that would be..... THE SICKIST KICK ASSEST HOPPER EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its taking all the good hoppers little good ideas and puting them in one god dam hopper

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!! i"m not some 10 year old kid that make stupid videos about how fast i can shoot my gun I actually make good quality videos
so please click this link and subscribe

http://www.youtube.c...r/brettstenberg

#4 Xccessive

Xccessive

HK All Day.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:29 PM

EMPIRE's time to show that they rule the hopper industry and achieve a new level of excellency, they best not p_ssy out.
Posted Image
Sell the ion, buy a shit load of rocks and go fuck up the guy thats been throwing all these ions at people.
--- its a song fuckers, just listen to it and if you can relate to the lyrics or feel the intensity then you have nothing to bitch about. stay *sic*.

#5 Xccessive

Xccessive

HK All Day.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

and it is reasonable when u think about it.

anyone who has a reloader b realizes that there is a lot of space behind the backplate and the board, so an lcd screen would easily fit along with a push button on off and reverse anti-jam.
all the lcd screen has to say is ON/OFF and TIME and BALLS FED

then the clutch has been put inside halo's before, i've seen it done. the suicide shell can easily be made into tooless design.

the shells can easily be made into different colors and im sure if EMPIRE took some time, they could add custom art work to the shell. TEAM NAMES/TRIBAL/FLAMES/ETC.

NO NEED FOR A RIP DRIVE
NO STUPID 4 SECOND ON/7 SECOND OFF
NO STUPID MODES
NO STUPID SOUND SENSITIVITY
NO STUPID SCREWS
NO STUPID BATTERIES THAT LAST 2 HOURS
NO BALL BREAKS
NO STUPID ANYTHING
JUST PURE GOODNESS AND EMPIRE 1337NESS
Posted Image

#6 CoopDrummer

CoopDrummer

????

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:42 PM

Well i don't agree with all of the things you said, However i would like to see Halo come out with a "luxe hopper" A hopper that just towers over all the rest. That hasn't been done B4 and it really should

#7 nuch 5

nuch 5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:40 PM

and the Prophecy takes it!

#8 m40kc

m40kc

Sowry for teh drugz reforences..

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:42 PM

Ill send this thread to simon.
But I would like to keep the rip drive, its the signature part of the halo/reloader.
-Casey
Own a proto? Join the Proto Matrix Owners Group in my sig
Proto Matrix Owners Group // Speedball Mafia

#9 hockeyfan269

hockeyfan269

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:51 PM

I like the way you think lol.

If they ever do make that hopper, they should give you $100 each sold because of your idea. ^_^

#10 LieutenantDan

LieutenantDan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:04 PM

something like that wud probably cost more than the gun you have it on
Posted Image

My Feedback +5|-0
To HELL with georgia

#11 coolnick777

coolnick777