6 replies to this topic

#1 fiveten15093

fiveten15093

D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:49 PM

I play at hell survivors futureball and Killer, I am a senior in HS and I have a job. SO I am looking for a d4 team and possibly start getting into the tournament scene. I have about two years experience with a year of that in speedball. I shoot an Ego 09 and would love to start playing for any team. So anyteams that are nearby that I could try out for? or anyone know of any teams nearby?
In the past couple of years we've seen companies disappear, we've seen teams fall apart, we've seen leagues fail. But we've also seen players humbly return to their "family" teams after enjoying a paid ride of being a hired gun by the highest bidder. We've seen industry gurus come back to the sport after selling off everything they worked so hard to build, only to start over again fresh and new. We've seen this sport suffer along with every other industry due to the current economic conditions, and yet we've seen survival.

#2 gamekid5991

gamekid5991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:01 PM

well im not that good but im getting a mini soon im only 14 and pay for my own stuff i really want a job and i play at lonewolf paintball

#3 shooter123

shooter123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 12:29 AM

I'm 16, Junior and pay for my own stuff as well. I also play at futureball or hell survivors

#4 KingmK

KingmK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:15 PM

Hey im also trying to get a team together 3-5 man for locals and hopefully eventually psp I havent been to killer indoor yet but i can play there i also play at no limits in taylor hit me up if your interested

im a Back mid-insert player

Posted Image

my setup if

aim is xxlifexx1
Detroit Action

twitter
facebook
tumblr

#5 MIBaller

MIBaller

Gun Tech Guru

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:30 PM

My suggestions is talk to your fields local teams and try to get in that way
My Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=108194
HAVE AN OLD GUN AND THE BOARD IS FRIED GIVE ME A PM.
Posted Image

#6 Tin-Man

Tin-Man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:38 PM

Come out to Hells in the spring theres a huge discount for speedball like five bones to play all day and air you'll get picked up by whomever you become friends with.

#7 CT4PB

CT4PB

Speedball Mafia V3 President

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:54 PM

Ive been playin for 5 years. Freshman in high school, and i go to No Limits alll the time. Ive been fellin the same way. i want to start gettin into tournaments.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users