• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 carpenterbee10

carpenterbee10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:57 PM

WE are a woodsball team (not a millsim team) we just had some pics of us in paintball sports magizine!(november 08 page 34.lol) and action pursuite games (January i dont know the page i havent seen it yet) our guns range from Egos to DM's to minis, uhhhhh if you have ever played with us you know that we are a high intensity in your face team, we hate loseing therefor we dont lose much, lol. we would love to start playing/scrimageing with other teams in and around central virginia. we always need more people when we go to scenarios like EMR castle conquest! We dont realy have tryouts for our team, if you start coming and playing with us allot, if your fun to be around, and ofcourse you have to be realy good at paintball team player and all that) then we will ask you to join us. for example our buddy melvin played with us for like a year before we asked him to join us, so dont expect it to be easy!
our homefield is bigpearl paintball if you ever wanna play with us come on out!

bigpearlpaintball.ning.com

Edited by carpenterbee10, 07 January 2009 - 11:56 AM.

Bigpearlpaintball.com

#2 Sellingbrokenion

Sellingbrokenion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:04 PM

Nice team name, one thing that might help is trying to promote the field you play at. Directions, links to the fields website allways appricated. Also make it clear if you are limited to senario play, or do some speedball aswell.

Nice name for anyone in mid east that knows what a carpenter bee is . They look kinda like bubble bees float and gaurd thier space. In the end they are harmless to humans so if you see one please do not kill these bees. I wish I would of thought of that for a team name.

#3 carpenterbee10

carpenterbee10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:54 AM

thanks bro, you play in virginia?
Bigpearlpaintball.com

#4 Sellingbrokenion

Sellingbrokenion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:55 AM

Yea I play and work at Hogback Mountain Paintball. It's a great field as well, its a rec field not hard core paintball so gives beginners a chance to come into to paintball at a slower more friendly pace. Big benefit from working and playing there is almost every weekend it's like a classic gun show. :rolleyes: www.hogback.net

Edited by Sellingbrokenion, 08 June 2009 - 11:55 AM.

#5 Logan_MML

Logan_MML

Monday Morning Lunatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:59 AM

WE are a woodsball team (not a millsim team) we just had some pics of us in paintball sports magizine!(november 08 page 34.lol) and action pursuite games (January i dont know the page i havent seen it yet) our guns range from Egos to DM's to minis, uhhhhh if you have ever played with us you know that we are a high intensity in your face team, we hate loseing therefor we dont lose much, lol. we would love to start playing/scrimageing with other teams in and around central virginia. we always need more people when we go to scenarios like EMR castle conquest! We dont realy have tryouts for our team, if you start coming and playing with us allot, if your fun to be around, and ofcourse you have to be realy good at paintball team player and all that) then we will ask you to join us. for example our buddy melvin played with us for like a year before we asked him to join us, so dont expect it to be easy!
our homefield is bigpearl paintball if you ever wanna play with us come on out!

bigpearlpaintball.ning.com

You mind if I tag along one day and just play with or against you guys sometime? I live in the Fredericksburg area.

Yea I play and work at Hogback Mountain Paintball. It's a great field as well, its a rec field not hard core paintball so gives beginners a chance to come into to paintball at a slower more friendly pace. Big benefit from working and playing there is almost every weekend it's like a classic gun show. :rolleyes: www.hogback.net

That place looks great for a noob like me, I'll have to drop by sometime.

Edited by Logan_MML, 08 June 2009 - 12:01 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users