Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:23 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that after this final Creed that I have in stock sells, I won't be bringing any more Creeds in stock. Posted Image

Q:
Why?

A:
1) Vanguard sold the distribution rights for the Creed to Kee Action Sports.
2) That means, I can't buy Creeds at wholesale from Vanguard directly any more, I HAVE to buy them through KEE.
3) In order to become a KEE dealer, (I am only a Vanguard dealer) you have to have a PHYSICAL STOREFRONT .
4) I do not meet that requirement, as I sell them online only (I run FPS out of my house).
5) Therefore, I cannot buy any more Creeds, so I can't sell any more Creeds. I'm done.

It's been fun guys, thanks to all that have supported me and bought Creed markers from me.
I will still remain active and will of course still assist my existing customers with anything they need such as getting them parts or if they need help getting in touch with Vanguard or anything like that.

Factory Paintball Supplies was just a small little project that I did for fun. It gave me some real world business experience, like sales, advertising, customer service, importing, exporting, wholesale, business relations, and more. It was a major learning experience for me, and a lot of fun. I didn't make a ton of money off of it, as Creeds were the ONLY thing I sold (aside from a couple barrels and little parts here and there), so I had to take all my operating expenses (taxes/lisences/fees/website hosting/advertsing/etc.) right out of those profits alone. It was a ton of fun to do though, really enjoyed it. I hope everyone is enjoying their Creeds! I think they are, as I really havent gotten any negative feedback, pretty much everyone loves them. I know I sure love mine! (Oh yeah, I got a Creed out of it, too. Posted Image)

Thanks everyone! Posted Image

P.S. If anyone wants the last Creed (Black, V2), please PM me ASAP, as I imagine it will sell pretty quick. The last few before it went rather fast. Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Paintball666Metal, 15 December 2009 - 05:26 AM.

www.factorypaintballsupplies.com - Your source for the Vanguard Creed marker.

#2 bL^

bL^

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 09:38 PM

Someone buy his last creed, great guy. bought my creed from him + spare barrels

Sidenote: Vanguard finally remedied my problem I was having with my creed ended up shipping me a brand new 1 of 10 Black / blood red splash :D only problem spare blue barrels don't really work with the gun now lol.

Was good doing business with you.

#3 Paintball666Metal

Paintball666Metal

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:02 AM

Someone buy his last creed, great guy. bought my creed from him + spare barrels

Sidenote: Vanguard finally remedied my problem I was having with my creed ended up shipping me a brand new 1 of 10 Black / blood red splash Posted Image only problem spare blue barrels don't really work with the gun now lol.

Was good doing business with you.

Haha thanks man.

Well that worked out in the end I guess, huh? Those blood splash Creeds look unreal!

...hey, if you put a blue barrel on it, it'll be 1 of 1 :P lol. Could get them anno'd or something I guess, or put this around it:
Posted Image

#4 Paintball666Metal

Paintball666Metal

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:39 PM

Hey guys, I am alost ready to shut down my store, but I still got 1 Ninja V2 Creed left in stock. Anyone want it or know anyone who would want it? Spread the word please! $999 shipped/paypal'd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users