Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that after this final Creed that I have in stock sells, I won't be bringing any more Creeds in stock.
1) Vanguard sold the distribution rights for the Creed to Kee Action Sports.
2) That means, I can't buy Creeds at wholesale from Vanguard directly any more, I HAVE to buy them through KEE.
3) In order to become a KEE dealer, (I am only a Vanguard dealer) you have to have a PHYSICAL STOREFRONT .
4) I do not meet that requirement, as I sell them online only (I run FPS out of my house).
5) Therefore, I cannot buy any more Creeds, so I can't sell any more Creeds. I'm done.
It's been fun guys, thanks to all that have supported me and bought Creed markers from me.
I will still remain active and will of course still assist my existing customers with anything they need such as getting them parts or if they need help getting in touch with Vanguard or anything like that.
Factory Paintball Supplies was just a small little project that I did for fun. It gave me some real world business experience, like sales, advertising, customer service, importing, exporting, wholesale, business relations, and more. It was a major learning experience for me, and a lot of fun. I didn't make a ton of money off of it, as Creeds were the ONLY thing I sold (aside from a couple barrels and little parts here and there), so I had to take all my operating expenses (taxes/lisences/fees/website hosting/advertsing/etc.) right out of those profits alone. It was a ton of fun to do though, really enjoyed it. I hope everyone is enjoying their Creeds! I think they are, as I really havent gotten any negative feedback, pretty much everyone loves them. I know I sure love mine! (Oh yeah, I got a Creed out of it, too. )
P.S. If anyone wants the last Creed (Black, V2), please PM me ASAP, as I imagine it will sell pretty quick. The last few before it went rather fast.
Edited by Paintball666Metal, 15 December 2009 - 05:26 AM.