• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Special Ed

Special Ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:21 AM

This was posted by the originator over on Peanut Butter Nation. I'm super hyped about getting to play through the winter.

Ok, the news everyone has been waiting for...

Adventure Park Paintball
Indoor Field and Store

Cedar Rapids, IA

Opening December 2008

Watch here for details. __________________
Voted best place to play in Iowa...www.adventureparkpaintball.com

Home of Team Genesis

Best prices on Dye, Tippman, Empire, Proto, Virtue, Bawls, Draxxus, Pinokio Hoppers, Redz and much more.

#2 wepaintball247

wepaintball247

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:28 PM

ok i love the adventure outdoor it is by far the best in iowa that i have played at and i have been alot of places. but i personally do not like the indoor. i think it is to small but that could because i like to move alot and there is only 15 bunkers on the field that is not a side the hole feild. so with 2 steps you are in the first bunker and 6 steps you are in the 35 yard line.

i love to play out at the outdoor but the indoor is just not for me sorry bill :(

#3 pbjunky126

pbjunky126

guy stuck in the MW-go vicious!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:50 PM

it is really small. is the second field that they are building on the other side of the building is that going to be bigger?

#4 wepaintball247

wepaintball247

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:41 PM

it is really small. is the second field that they are building on the other side of the building is that going to be bigger?

there will be no feild on the other side the staging is not big enough

#5 Spider200081

Spider200081

Member-608 Spartans Dubuque, IA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:41 PM

The staging I thought was fine on the indoor field. The field itself is tiny yes. I mean it was stupid simple to get into your bunkers, and if you are remotely quick you can make it to the 50 dorito without too much trouble. The snake side is a different story. That side is sooo open it's insanely difficult to get into the snake. I talked to a guy who plays there a lot and he has only made it in like a couple times out of countless tries. The only way you'd reliably make it in is if the otherside isnt' watching at all and has blinders on lol.

The store was nice and the people there were amazing. Very very friendly crew which made it a pleasant experience all by itself.

Edited by Spider200081, 21 February 2010 - 03:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users