• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:25 PM

hey guys, i cant wait for next year, im gonna be at colchester every weekend to try to make me go from a bad(new) player, to a decent(slightly more experience) but ya, does anyone no if todd is gonna keep the airball field all year?
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#2 tniz

tniz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:04 PM

hey guys, i cant wait for next year, im gonna be at colchester every weekend to try to make me go from a bad(new) player, to a decent(slightly more experience) but ya, does anyone no if todd is gonna keep the airball field all year?

Todd doesn't own the airball field anymore. It actually belongs to Colchester. I've heard rumors that there will be airball just about every weekend, and it will be more organized and designed for the speedball player. Just rumors though ;)

#3 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:49 AM

damn i hope so, i had no idea Todd didnt own it anymore haha, i need all the speedball practice i can get, I plan to actually shoot someone in a tourny this year as opposed to last years debacle. I think the nerves got to me. beating up on walk ons is fun tho, i got the entire team out on spools last year, i called it too. i told mike wells , "hey if i get to where i want to off the break, i'll get at least six out, turns out i got 7. do u know y matt quit, fight with todd? i liked matt, he helped me alot
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#4 tniz

tniz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:28 AM

damn i hope so, i had no idea Todd didnt own it anymore haha, i need all the speedball practice i can get, I plan to actually shoot someone in a tourny this year as opposed to last years debacle. I think the nerves got to me. beating up on walk ons is fun tho, i got the entire team out on spools last year, i called it too. i told mike wells , "hey if i get to where i want to off the break, i'll get at least six out, turns out i got 7. do u know y matt quit, fight with todd? i liked matt, he helped me alot

Matt's a good kid. I played with him and Tom the first year I moved up to Vermont. We had alot of fun that summer. I'm not sure why's he not around as much anymore.

#5 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:37 PM

o ya matt is awesome, he's helped me out a ton. ya him and tom they both use A1's, they suggested i get one too but, A im not good enough yet, B too much money, and C i dont want to deal with if something breaks hahah. u have a Luxe right?
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#6 tniz

tniz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:08 PM

I rocked an A1 for a little bit, never played with it at Colchester. Right now I'm shooting a Luxe. I love it. I'm a little pissed at the weather though. I just picked up a Nox bolt from one of the Dynasty players for it and it's too cold outside to put any paint through it.

#7 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:19 PM

ya i no what you mean, i hate this state, too cold for me. ya i thought about an A1, tom let me shoot his, it definitly shot fast but idk it seemed like there was a lot of kick on it
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users