• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 up-chuck mcduck

up-chuck mcduck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:32 PM

why does your paint have to cost 40 i belive for stinger up to 70 for evi does it really cost that much to manufactuer paintballs
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

No Referral Links.

#2 onealhart54

onealhart54

I defy gods and demons!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:08 PM

No. not even close. it costs like a cent or two to make a paintball. 100 for $1.00 2000 for $20
[IMG]http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/onealhart54/neal.gif[/IMG]
Its a weekday. I wake up and go to school. I get teased for being weird. I know every anwser to the test but decide to forget them. I get turned down for a date. I get home, listen to people screaming constantly. My brother is crying because he lost his game, my mom blames me and tells me to find it even though I never touched it. I go to bed after eating fried food I hate. I go to sleep to repeat the cycle. Now its a weekend. I show up to the field. For the next 5 hours Im a god
Azodin owners club*Invert Halo Too owners club*Left handed ballers club*Budget ballers club*CENTRAL TEXAS BALLERS CLUB*CT Gnar Gnar Squad

#3 guissippi1991

guissippi1991

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:12 PM

Idk about those prices but you need to remember about the average joe making them-his paycheck, the executive's paycheck, the company who buys them with those upped prices and then their paychecks and their supperiors' paychecks....in the long run ur paying for everyone else to have a well paying job. Not to mention a well kept field.

No text larger then size 3 is allowed in the signature.

#4 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Plain Fugly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:24 AM

Idk about those prices but you need to remember about the average joe making them-his paycheck, the executive's paycheck, the company who buys them with those upped prices and then their paychecks and their supperiors' paychecks....in the long run ur paying for everyone else to have a well paying job. Not to mention a well kept field.

But we that like to complain about paintball costing too much period opt to disregard anything that's rational so please let's just concentrate our tunnelvision on the cost of the ball alone. Who cares if it actually costs money to pay ovehead costs for the manufacture of paintballs or to run a business? That's their problem, it doesn't count. Really, no really :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:

But seriously, I often wonder why we don't hear complaints from golfers why golf balls cost so much. Face it, if you want to play paintball for a 1 time cost or free, get a video game and save yourself some cash. Otherwise find another past time that fits your low-budget lifestyle.

#5 onealhart54

onealhart54

I defy gods and demons!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:46 AM

Yeah they are pretty accurate. The company makes 2000 evil for $20 and sells for $40 to a shop. The shop would sell it for like $60. Everyone would make a $20 profit. It makes the most sense. And these prices are theoretical. Some companies mark up their paintballs more than others.
Its a weekday. I wake up and go to school. I get teased for being weird. I know every anwser to the test but decide to forget them. I get turned down for a date. I get home, listen to people screaming constantly. My brother is crying because he lost his game, my mom blames me and tells me to find it even though I never touched it. I go to bed after eating fried food I hate. I go to sleep to repeat the cycle. Now its a weekend. I show up to the field. For the next 5 hours Im a god
Azodin owners club*Invert Halo Too owners club*Left handed ballers club*Budget ballers club*CENTRAL TEXAS BALLERS CLUB*CT Gnar Gnar Squad

#6 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:59 AM

will stinger around here is 30 bucks so. it must not cost to much.

#7 onealhart54

onealhart54

I defy gods and demons!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:17 AM

will stinger around here is 30 bucks so. it must not cost to much.

It's quite obvious that it's cheaper to make than Evil. Maybe $12 a case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users