• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#751 Nefarious79

Nefarious79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:40 PM

Tried to talk to ANS via chat again tonight, talked to agent2 initially and then agent9. Even pointed out that the first thing in their company about us page is At ANSGEAR, our main goal is the satisfaction of our customers. and then they told me that, that was against company policy for them to send me a label instead of pay shipping out of my pocket for their mistake, their mistake not mine. And this company policy is nowhere to be found. I have gotten return labels promptly emailed to me from action village and numerous other companies without any issues at all they didnt make a fuss and even go on to tell me it would cost 1.40 for a shipping label and as big and awesome their company is cant afford that. They have ended/left chat twice now before I was even finished with the conversation. I am stunned with how horrid their customer service or lack their of service is. But I had multiple problems with this order. They didnt include half of the stuff that was suppose to be in the $150 pack, over 20 broken balls in a bag of paint that after removing them from the bag had like pin holes in them, they were not cracked and broken like when you drop one on the floor, they look like they were broke before they shipped them and just didnt care because you the customer cant prove crap in that case. And its not like they would have to pay for them anyways when I worked in a auto supply company UPS paid for the item if it got damaged in shipping so I guess they are too lazy to fill out a half page piece of paper to make a claim with UPS. Oh and did I mention the shipping, they claimed it shipped on the 28th of december but it was picked up until last thursday and got delivered this tuesday, and they me 3 times that it had already shipped. But seriously I dont care if they giving stuff away I will never order from them again.

Sorry for the rant, but I just wanted to let people know how horrid ANS is and if they have to order something to do it elsewhere, if they have something on sale have Action Village or Firstcall price match it.

#752 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:45 PM

Sounds like there's some asses over there. Remember hearing before too how they were selling fake myth regs and people were getting ripped on that. Afterwards I saw intheir ad that same regulator you could buy by itself or with their tank but it was the "ANS regulator". Load of shit. Yea, FC and AVI can always deliver.....except when stuffs out of stock forever <_<

Paradise Storm

Paintball Paradise/ /Guerrilla Air/ /ANSgear/ /Trade My Gun/ /Valken Paintballs

#753 Nefarious79

Nefarious79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:06 PM

At least AV or FC have the balls to tell you that something is out of stock, I ordered a 14in 693 barrel and they had to order it they did not have it in stock and supposedly that was the reason that the order was held up for 3 weeks. But they told me that after they had liad twice about the order shipping, they never gave me the option ship the other stuff ahead or anything. Never again will I order from them.

Edited by Nefarious79, 14 January 2009 - 11:07 PM.

#754 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:09 PM

Hmmmm... money is back on the CC for some reason and if that G3 isn't in stock tomorrow and the money is still on there i'm canceling the order and going to pbgateway. Just want my damn gun :(

Paradise Storm

#755 got paint?

got paint?

Wrek Elite Paintball!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Location:my paintball field and if im not there call the store!!!

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:14 PM

yeah they do but idk any lol but thts weird about ans
midwestpaintball4life|nolimitzpaintballftw|younggunzclub|parentsdontpayclan

#756 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:30 PM

lol, Do know they give you a team discount, however small it might be.

Paradise Storm

#757 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:07 AM

Hey, Nefarios, just saw where you posted after me on the DXS 09' Gear thread on PBN's News section, lol.

Paradise Storm

#758 chootee

chootee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:23 AM

hey i dont really have pictures of me playing, but i do have pictures of my gun. next time i go paintballing, ill be sure to bring a camera and post it up.

Attached Files

#759 Nefarious79

Nefarious79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:44 AM

Hey, Nefarios, just saw where you posted after me on the DXS 09' Gear thread on PBN's News section, lol.

I read about someone else on here talking about the DXS 09 gear and I googled it and thats the only place besides their site that had pictures.

#760 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

@ Chootee: Welcome, just post pics and try to stay an active poster!

Guess i'm going to order the G3 off pbgateway since avi still doesn't have it in stock and i'll also be able to get one of NXe's cool new barrel swabs. Can't wait to see how well it works, never carried a swab before but I know when you're shooting crap paint it will deff come in handy with those chops/barrel breaks.

Paradise Storm

#761 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:38 PM

Anybody out there.... Finally got my G3 in, things awsome.

Paradise Storm

#762 Farquhar :)

Farquhar :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:34 PM

How do you resize photos?

So ic an stick mine up :P

Edited by Farquhar :), 21 January 2009 - 04:37 PM.

#763 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

On my computer it always automatically resized them, just try posting it and seeing if it does it.

Paradise Storm

#764 Farquhar :)

Farquhar :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:58 PM

OKay, so here goes pictures

Me like the 3rd time i played paintball (only playing pic of me i have, im the fat boy on the right :)):
Posted Image

Current Gat, NExxus 05 Ego:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Old gat, An '08 SLG:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hope that works :P

#765 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:53 PM

Works just fine :) Nice guns too. Don't worry, i'm kind of fat too :D Well first time airing up the new G3 it had a leak so changed the front bolt oring and it stopped then the reg wasn't letting air into the gun so had to kind of turn that up, but all that aside it shot pretty nice. Was dark so have to wait till this weekend while i'm off to shoot it in the day light and get a better idea, couldn't tell how the new barrel shot.

Paradise Storm

#766 pbtohiglo

pbtohiglo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:37 PM

Wazzup, guys? Hey, don't feel bad about size, I'm 6' 2" and 280... not the greatest size for paintball, but I make it work! oh, hey I stuck up a little web page that I can play around with, we'll se how it flies. pbtohiglo.witnesstoday.org lemme know whachya'll think
Christian woodsballer; playing PaintBall To His Glory!!!
Tippmann A-5, flatline, Egrip w/ WAS board, Handmade hardwood stock; OR Basic Cocker Trilogy Sport, VL revolution.
60mi. to the nearest field+ setup for 10 players+woods= way more fun!!!
BUDGET BALLER!!!!!!! Kitty Fan!!!! Tekkie/future missionary pilot

#767 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:57 PM

Seems like a good idea for religous ballers. Not too religous myself, but I respect what you're doing.

Paradise Storm

#768 Ronin_Kambei

Ronin_Kambei

That guy everyone hates at the end of the day.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:00 PM

Everyone Should be in this club because I've noticed that kids who are just giving their gear don't respect it and respect the people who do buy their own stuff.
I realize alot of kids work hard to get good grades and their parents will buy them a marker or loader but in essence those kids still worked for it so their not as bad.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") <a href="http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=1596" target="_blank"><b>C.O.C</b></a> (chicks dig the c.o.c) #999 !Canadian Baller! Etek Owners Group

#769 paintballa's

paintballa's

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:47 PM

Works just fine :) Nice guns too. Don't worry, i'm kind of fat too :D Well first time airing up the new G3 it had a leak so changed the front bolt oring and it stopped then the reg wasn't letting air into the gun so had to kind of turn that up, but all that aside it shot pretty nice. Was dark so have to wait till this weekend while i'm off to shoot it in the day light and get a better idea, couldn't tell how the new barrel shot.

the gun is a fricken beast
man i love mine so much :wub: and the barrel is great.

95% of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on a 100 foot building about to jump. copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends while yelling "JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#770 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:45 PM

Everyone Should be in this club because I've noticed that kids who are just giving their gear don't respect it and respect the people who do buy their own stuff.
I realize alot of kids work hard to get good grades and their parents will buy them a marker or loader but in essence those kids still worked for it so their not as bad.

Yep.

Yea, got probably the cap 25bps like it was nothing. Can't wait till i'm home while the sun is out and have time to shoot it :D

Paradise Storm

#771 *Andrew*

*Andrew*

gucci burr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:20 PM

just a question, why no bst

#772 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:51 AM

?

Well today some jackass decides to hit their breaks all of a sudden infront of the car i'm following and I end up hitting that person in the rear and now have to pay for their paint job to be fixed :dodgy: Hell of a way to start the weekend

Paradise Storm

#773 left handed

left handed

Arms Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:55 AM

That's a pretty sweet Ego bro. My friend might pick up an Ego9 and shed off his Ego6 onto me! But then imma trade that Ego6 for my friend's F8 since my team is sponsored by DP. :P

Got a PGP2 on the way, my cocker project "Calamity", and some Dye i3's. Now, to sell off my ACI Hornet. Anyone looking for a pump marker? ;)
Read. Now.
RussianLegionFan#8
The only thing you need to wipe...is your ass.
Parents Don't Pay Clan

Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

#774 paintballa's

paintballa's

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:57 PM

Yep.

Yea, got probably the cap 25bps like it was nothing. Can't wait till i'm home while the sun is out and have time to shoot it :D

when are you going to play with it and howd it look in sun light

95% of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on a 100 foot building about to jump. copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends while yelling "JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#775 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:34 PM

Well, my tanks reg is now screwed up and leaking so it ran out of air before I could shoot it during the day so I can't tell you yet, have to go get the reg looked at. Was going to go play today but it was too cold and people couldn't come, will have to wait a couple weeks when I'm off on a Sunday again.

Paradise Storm

#776 paintballa's

paintballa's

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:54 PM

that stinks, but good luck wit your tank

#777 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:46 PM

Think i'm going to get a Ninja paintball reg for my tank.

Paradise Storm

#778 paintballa's

paintballa's

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:29 PM

thats cool and have you had any problums with your reg

#779 SpyderNooblet

SpyderNooblet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:15 PM

sign me up im 15 and I only get 15 towards paint + entry fee from my parents. my setup is a 68/3000 steely, SLG 08/w NDZ clamp feedneck, VLocity Jr., Dye i3 pro (red) mask, Invert pants, yeah i live off of $40 a month for allownce :s

CANADA
Edmonton Impact Fan #37

#780 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:52 PM

Welcome, all i've got to say is post often. Others who have joined let this thing sink away and go completely dead and I got tired of trying to get them to post. Try promoting the clan to others and get us some members!

Paradise Storm

#781 zune

zune

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:54 PM

TO APPLY:
- All we ask is that you post a picture of yourself playing, and a picture of your gun and any past guns you may have owned.(good conversation pieces)
- We dont make exception for applications
- Dont tell us that you pay for your own stuff but dont have pictures, WE NEED PICTURES
- Re-read this before applying
- Read the rules

I don't own any of my own equipment. I just rent from the field. Can I still join the clan even if I haven't got a picture of me playing either?

I mean, my parents may loan me some money if I really want to go paintballing but I will pay them back as soon as I can!
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

No Referral Links.

#782 cpopp17

cpopp17

Ballin since 2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

i payed for every cent of all my gear 2 months without being able to play for new gear
add me
dye NT
ninja 68/45
dye leopard i4
obey custom rotor
i play at bp everett

#783 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:08 PM

@ Zune: It still counts if you pay it up then you're good to go :)

Just post often guys and once you can post a picture of yourself, do so. Considering Remaking into a new thread where the people that are actually active are listed and we can get some new guys that will too. Too many people posted to join and did nothing else and those that did join stopped posting. That way too i'll have access to actually add ppl to the list, Lisftw hasn't been on since last year so all the people that wanted to join aren't even listed.

Edited by victoralphacharlie, 05 April 2009 - 10:09 PM.

Paradise Storm

#784 paintballa's

paintballa's

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:09 PM

"Lisftw hasn't been on since last year "
Has it really been that long!?
And yea if you staretd a new thread you could add the peaple that want to join, and we could gane members.
Pluse the thread wouldnt be so dang hard to find.(it helped when i found the Key words box thing though :] )

#785 Juan123

Juan123

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:23 PM

Attached File  l_877b56d23ea54c199fa2b84966043b0b__WinCE_.jpg   9.46KB   9 downloads

Hey dude can I join I have to pay for my own shit and work my ass off if I want too play the sport. <_<

sorry that I could only post one pic but my attachment pace is all used up. As for the marker I use is a VSC Phantom.

Edited by Juan123, 12 April 2009 - 06:28 PM.

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." -Thomas Jefferson

#786 axxo209

axxo209

G3 pwn's you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:59 PM

i would join, but the president of this club hasn't been on this website since December 3rd 2008

G3 Owners#4~Rotor Owners~Ninja Tank Club#4~V-Force Owners#17Parents Don't Pay(council)
If your parents don't pay for your gear CLICK HERE!!!!!

#787 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:07 PM

lol, Yea I should be the Pres by now

Paradise Storm

#788 axxo209

axxo209

G3 pwn's you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:43 PM

lol, Yea I should be the Pres by now

why dont you start the v2 so people can actually join

G3 Owners#4~Rotor Owners~Ninja Tank Club#4~V-Force Owners#17Parents Don't Pay(council)
If your parents don't pay for your gear CLICK HERE!!!!!

#789 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:44 PM

alright i'll post a new version to replace this failed one

Paradise Storm

#790 victoralphacharlie

victoralphacharlie

Midwest Army

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

Here's the new thread, only join if you plan on contributing please....

http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=25174

Paradise Storm

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users