508 replies to this topic

#451 PaintballPlayer247

PaintballPlayer247

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:00 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody

2010 Proto Matrix Rail For Sale/Trade & XL ShockKidz Jersey For Sale
Posted Image
In Memory of James Hinton & Ray Chewning

#452 sam F

sam F

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:15 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted
Posted Image

Your mom wants to talk to Mike?
...bow chicka wow wow >.>

#453 canadarulez

canadarulez

uberfantastical member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly

#454 sam F

sam F

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:20 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon
Posted Image

Your mom wants to talk to Mike?
...bow chicka wow wow >.>

#455 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#456 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Location:Trapped Between The Worlds Of Make Believe, And Large Giant Multi Colored Shimmering Jello Cubes

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker

#457 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with

o8qo.jpg

#458 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Location:Trapped Between The Worlds Of Make Believe, And Large Giant Multi Colored Shimmering Jello Cubes

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese

#459 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next

#460 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK

#461 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris

Edited by madsnipes, 26 February 2013 - 03:33 PM.

#462 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#463 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuit

#464 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#465 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and

#466 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,322 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#467 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks

#468 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were

#469 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:40 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously

#470 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted

#471 floundah

floundah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into
BNIB CCM s6.5

MCB Feedback 7/0/0

#472 pc_baller

pc_baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:19 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space

Edited by pc_baller, 04 March 2013 - 08:19 AM.

+2/-0my feedback

First gain the victory and then make the best use of it---Horatio Nelson

#473 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional

#474 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#475 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of

#476 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#477 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz

#478 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:54 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and

o8qo.jpg

#479 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if

#480 Swiftshade

Swiftshade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you

Edited by Swiftshade, 08 March 2013 - 05:34 PM.

#481 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff
Posted Image

Team Captain of the San Jose Falcons

#482 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty

#483 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stains
Posted Image

Team Captain of the San Jose Falcons

#484 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:41 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#485 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are

o8qo.jpg

#486 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted

#487 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily

#488 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward

#489 The Crazy Cow

The Crazy Cow

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with

Moo.

#490 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a

#491 pc_baller

pc_baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:32 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a vapor

Edited by pc_baller, 18 March 2013 - 04:32 AM.

+2/-0my feedback

#492 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a vapor colored

#493 pc_baller

pc_baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a vapor colored chicken
+2/-0my feedback

#494 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a vapor colored chicken penile

#495 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a vapor colored chicken penile slices

#496 JEEP GUY

JEEP GUY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a vapor colored chicken penile slices often

#497 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a vapor colored chicken penile slices often rollerskate

I love you.

#498 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a vapor colored chicken penile slices often rollerskate into

#499 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a vapor. Colored chicken penile slices often rollerskate into canadien

#500 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked George Bush's toe. Meanwhile DK stabbed his face with his giant apple that he forgot about anally. When penis was fapping, odd sperm flew into CaptinHollyWood's friend's nose and laughed. Pinkyy sucked bigggg melon's covered in shit from a pterodactyl.However, sperm was red. I♥paintballing lost a small banana flavored birth control item, yet massive pigs necroposted this thread. Then SIEFKA licked AnthonyProto's belly button juice, causing I♥paintballing2 to die. Then everybody seemed melancholy and SEXY but, nicknack171 shredded his Robin Williams. After, SIEFKA's massive body flabs consumed large steel birds and then exploded. Forming kittens that shot ugliness laserz. qmto sucked a long laminated check. Llamas blew up M&M's while speaking swahil beats everything Soft and hard except jello body lotion accelerating tacos? Resulting in massive Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Dr. Phil ordered Kevin to eat a large hairy IMPLOSION! Any-who's crack fell down. The canadians farted pure awesome. Then Batman jumped hungrily into a giant panda pizza. Then I woke up and saw the eyes of Micheal Jackson T-Rex potato analprobe of justice. An implosion rocked the casbah of Robotnik. I then realized that i wrote more than one word. Jurassic Jebus of Narnia died of secksytime-overdose; Incoherently banging his sister with a baseball bat. Raping seven virgins who are boys. He then danced until zebraz overdosed on bananas. Suddenly, robot armies imploded into tins of jello. Exhausted IMPLOSION!!!!!! Midgits battled huge ostriches that had guanaria cannons. Paintballperson4real ate a sausage, but paintballperson4real was suffering from scurvy, so he got vitamin C jacking off The Popes pet ardvark while implosions exploded implosively inside Tiger Woods. During practice, a fat hamster got fatter. Giant tentacles consume everything without tentacles while fiveten15093 smelled sgtjoe1063's tiny grape grape orange flavored man boob juice banana strawberry elbows. TARDIS is fake but oh so sweet douching elderberry wine that revived Techpbs awesomness because of the game. BALLS smell like dinosaurs testicles with mustard. I accidentally sucked big NUTZ while farting near your mom. Justin Beiber sucks hard fish tacos while Crackbunny drinks chunky period juice when you sodemize poop. I farted.. Never give up your dreams because aids are cool and cracka hos like me. Then Jarz licked his envelope and sailboat that EXPLODED like Chuck Norris did your mom. Also Yoshi gave Luigi a blow job buttsechs explosively. EXPLOSION!!! It jizzed jizzidly and then slurped cookies. Vladimir Putin like balls and banana cake while clubbing seals with drunk bitches. Cubeman bugged your pancreas sexually and pissed dynamite. AND THEN somebody sharted flamboyantly upon a cracker with cheese. Next, CHUCK Norris obliterated Cookybiscuits 98 and then nutsacks were serendipitously retracted into space dimensional turds of cheese whiz and if you sniff panty stain. Balloons are lofted hastily heavenward with a vapor. Colored chicken penile slices often rollerskate into canadien restaurants

Edited by madsnipes, 11 May 2013 - 09:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users