Photo

The one word story game

• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#51 Raptor

Raptor

Your gene pool could use a little chlorine.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:50 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered

#52 ShortestMonkey

ShortestMonkey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:52 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in
Posted Image

#53 baller5007

baller5007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:46 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's

#54 Đάłŧŏ&#

Đάłŧŏ&#

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:01 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special

#55 Plattypus

Plattypus

You are FAT. First After Ten. - Ced.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,570 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:38 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid

If you get shot in the jaw you remember you are playing paintball, man the fuck up and say thank you sir, may I have another. - Cdn

Southern California Ballers Club - Grazi #69 - Brotastic Bro Club of Win V.1
My Feedback +3/0/0
Posted Image

#56 alex5947

alex5947

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:05 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and

Edited by alex5947, 02 January 2010 - 05:06 AM.

Bob Long g6r Dust black/Gloss red, Empire Prophecy, GA 68/45 with ninja reg
feedback +9/0/0http://www.techpb.co...47&fromsearch=1

#57 UK_Baller

UK_Baller

Shi - Shi- Shaw!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:11 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic
P8ntballer username: Cam_Mc
Posted Image

"America: 250 million wankers living in a country with no word for wanker" - Jeremy Clarkson
Foretellers of the Prophecy/Marq's Men/Super-loader owner

#58 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:22 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'.

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#59 JJ GBR

JJ GBR

RIP Borg. Never forgotten.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:25 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile,

#60 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#61 bigfootpm

bigfootpm

Not A Newbie Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:56 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks

#62 UK_Baller

UK_Baller

Shi - Shi- Shaw!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:37 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead

(sorry I'm a little bit strange :D)
Posted Image

"America: 250 million wankers living in a country with no word for wanker" - Jeremy Clarkson

#63 Đάłŧŏ&#

Đάłŧŏ&#

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:40 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples

#64 Shmilling_#83

Shmilling_#83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:40 PM

nce BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead monkeys
Christian ballers club~speedball mafia~PL Guns Club~Jessica Alba fan club
POW MIA EGO9 FEBRUARY MARKER OF THE MONTH-Trilogy autococker/with pump kit
Posted Image

#65 Raptor

Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while

#66 Đάłŧŏ&#

Đάłŧŏ&#

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating

#67 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:39 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mom

(I'M sorry but WTF People lmao):blink:
To those brave men and women who fought for their lives, who fought to save our lives. We stand at attention in honor of our fallen ones.

Lest We Forget those who fought so hard, never be forgotten. Never take anything for granted, always remember always respect.. ♥

Citrus Connection Scenario Paintball. Me, Crazy Dancing Pink Pant, Crazy Eyed Canadian..

#68 UK_Baller

UK_Baller

Shi - Shi- Shaw!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:41 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs Nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's
Posted Image

#69 Tribs

Tribs

Turn down for sleep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:43 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's

My nipples? Really?

#70 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole
To those brave men and women who fought for their lives, who fought to save our lives. We stand at attention in honor of our fallen ones.

Lest We Forget those who fought so hard, never be forgotten. Never take anything for granted, always remember always respect.. ♥

Citrus Connection Scenario Paintball. Me, Crazy Dancing Pink Pant, Crazy Eyed Canadian..

#71 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

CBC.png

#72 Tribs

Tribs

Turn down for sleep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:01 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards

#73 Shmilling_#83

Shmilling_#83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:12 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he
Christian ballers club~speedball mafia~PL Guns Club~Jessica Alba fan club
POW MIA EGO9 FEBRUARY MARKER OF THE MONTH-Trilogy autococker/with pump kit
Posted Image

#74 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Run With Scissors!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:57 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled
Posted Image
Cthulhu Fhtagn!!!!
System X Sniper Pump

#75 UK_Baller

UK_Baller

Shi - Shi- Shaw!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:12 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously
Posted Image

#76 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:14 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at

CBC.png

#77 bigfootpm

bigfootpm

Not A Newbie Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:17 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop

#78 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop Wtf

#79 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:57 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and

CBC.png

#80 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:20 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed

#81 ShortestMonkey

ShortestMonkey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:29 PM

"WHY
Posted Image

#82 schmidty11111

schmidty11111

shake that booty meat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:33 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck
Kitty is the most awesome person in the world!
I <3 Kittay
I have a vibe for sale pm. Then I will make a thread so we discuss things in public.

#83 3000

3000 aka Buffalo Souljah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:38 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger
"The future has a way of arriving unannounced"

#84 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Run With Scissors!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:50 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Wood's
Posted Image
Cthulhu Fhtagn!!!!
System X Sniper Pump

#85 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:07 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Wood's Stop

#86 not named

not named

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:28 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Wood's Stop boning

Edited by not named, 03 January 2010 - 07:29 PM.

Posted Image

Canadian Baller

#87 nicknack171

nicknack171

Punkwork Intern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Wood's Stop boning llamas
Minnesota Ballers Club My Youtube!
"Dont drink nick,stay in school and dont smoke"- Gordon "Cockerpunk", while smoking and drinking at ll3
Im under 18 and pay for all my gear. but i also dont pay heating,water,electrical bills, car,health,home insurance. so props to you guys who have real payments and still play paintball

#88 untaimed_deciples_2162

untaimed_deciples_2162

tengo choro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:50 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard,and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because I<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Wood's Stop boning llamas instead
my name is unt aimed as in i dont aim i sparay and pray like choro

#89 SIEFKA

SIEFKA

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:09 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of
Posted Image

#90 nicknack171

nicknack171

Punkwork Intern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking
Minnesota Ballers Club My Youtube!
"Dont drink nick,stay in school and dont smoke"- Gordon "Cockerpunk", while smoking and drinking at ll3
Im under 18 and pay for all my gear. but i also dont pay heating,water,electrical bills, car,health,home insurance. so props to you guys who have real payments and still play paintball

#91 southFLpballer

southFLpballer

BEAST member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:43 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread
Posted Image
show me an inch, and i'll show you the dead box-the phantom

#92 phish

phish

<@:( Angry clown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial
All actions come with a 3 day dignity saver guarantee. I cannot however guarantee that the dignity will in fact be reinstated in the very likely chance that you lose it.

#93 southFLpballer

southFLpballer

BEAST member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:09 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys
Posted Image
show me an inch, and i'll show you the dead box-the phantom

#94 fiveten15093

fiveten15093

D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty
In the past couple of years we've seen companies disappear, we've seen teams fall apart, we've seen leagues fail. But we've also seen players humbly return to their "family" teams after enjoying a paid ride of being a hired gun by the highest bidder. We've seen industry gurus come back to the sport after selling off everything they worked so hard to build, only to start over again fresh and new. We've seen this sport suffer along with every other industry due to the current economic conditions, and yet we've seen survival.

#95 Raptor

Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas

#96 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:50 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated

#97 pbmaniac97

pbmaniac97

Original legend in sig man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s
"squid basher - a semi experienced player who plays very aggressively against new players to the point of ruining their first game" - Cheeky Assholes Posted Today, 11:27 AM "Correct" posture only works in "correct" situations. 80% of the time you are going to be in that position but when the shit hits the fan, you better be able to contort like your in Circus Solei. greatest thread ever

#98 Raptor

Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:39 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face

#99 lennytheleopard

lennytheleopard

SPYDER OWNER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:55 PM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and

#100 pushtolimit

pushtolimit

PBN Troll

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:00 AM

Once BigfootPM died hard and imploded into cheesepuffs, his implosion smelled like cardboard, and his imploded body looked secksy like Beasty riding on Tribs nipples implosively hardcore and raped while implosions fucked Billy's tightass into blueberrys. Also, hippopotamus give great highfives because l<3Paintballing2 sucks big feet covered in Baller5007's special bodily fluid and necrophilic Xboxers'. Meanwhile, schulzy licks dead peoples monkeys while eating Mum's mother's father's asshole juice. Afterwards he smiled suspiciously at ihop and cryed fuck Tiger Woods's Stop boning llamas instead of licking bread. Ultradolichocranial monkeys frosty bananas ated pbmaniac97s face and sucked
Hi Everyone! My name is Cody and I'm an idiot PBN troll from Ft Worth, Texas.

I like to come on TechPB and troll this website, and I like to troll Mike's Youtube channel because I'm a loser who sits and home, listens to Metallica and wishes I had someone to talk to

My email addresses are-

sgtcoolproductions@myspace.com
sgtcool5005@myspace.com
sgtcool5005@yahoo.com

My Youtube account is www.youtube.com/sgtcool5005. You can see how much of a depressed dumbass I am, over at myspace channel-

www.myspace.com/sgtcool5005

I've registered with TechPB 3 different times, under sgtcool5005, gangsterhansolo, & pushtolimit

I'm a loser idiot, so I'm going back to hang out with all my other idiot friends over at PBN, bye everyone!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users