• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MarkHarney

MarkHarney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:06 PM

My friend and I are wanting to start playing in the CFOA. Looking for another for the 3 man division 6 tournament events. Will more than likely be doing the events at Greensboro. We have never done an actual tournament. So, the player that joins us also needs to have no tournament experience if we are going to be in the division 6.

We have been playing woodsball for 9 years and been playing speedball for fun. We both have electronic tournament markers. If you care about the specifics, just send me a message.

Looking to start practice the first week of February. Since I will not be back home until the end of January. Aiming to get a practice in at least once a week. If you can not make it every week, that is fine. We just need another teammate. We stay in Fayetteville, so a local teammate would be awesome. Just looking for someone that is willing to learn, willing to teach, have good sportsmanship, and just wants to have a good time.

We have not yet came up with a team name, open to any suggestions. Carolina Fury is the name up in the air, at the moment though.

Player needs to be able to pay his way for the field/event fees, paint, and be reliable. If transportation is ever an issue for practices or event. I am more than willing to help you out, if you are local.

If you have any questions about anything or any of the circumstances. Please don't hesitate to ask.

You can reply to the post, or just PM me. I check these forums daily.
Where can i get some PBNation Sucks stickers?

#2 WackaWackaWacka

WackaWackaWacka

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:44 PM

I may be interested in it. I am local to Greensboro.

I need to look into a few things first though.

#3 MarkHarney

MarkHarney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:05 AM

Alright, let me know what happens.
Where can i get some PBNation Sucks stickers?

#4 bullet2dabone

bullet2dabone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:34 PM

Alright, let me know what happens.

is it a speed ball team or what ?? i m in high point some more info would be nice thanks

#5 byrdpb

byrdpb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:39 PM

im in hillsborough were u at
GINGER POWER

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users