10 replies to this topic

#1 Schom

Schom

My Maserati does 185

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 06:04 PM

There has been some confusion lately so I am posting this clear up any questions. TechPB matters need to be addressed to TechPB.com

On July 28 2009 I resigned and ended my partnership with TechPB. As of this date I have had no managerial or financial responsibility in the company, nor have had any involvement in TechPB decisions or policy.

Gavin Anderson
Kohn Sports

#2 murk_da_mask

murk_da_mask

Herp Derp Boston Bawllah Derp Herp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 08:47 PM

first...and does this mean you are mike are still cool or is there some kinda bad blood?

EDIT
woops just read the email...good luck gavin!

Edited by murk_da_mask, 27 December 2009 - 01:07 AM.

Posted Image

Setup:Etek 3 LT,68/45 ninja,rotor,dye i4
~.:Team KaSL:.~
Field: Boston Paintball Indoor
Xbox live Gamertag: PeterxEast

#3 pbjunky126

pbjunky126

guy stuck in the MW-go vicious!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:13 AM

sad to hear but hope it ended well... wish you luck in any new endevors you decide to start

#4 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

first...and does this mean you are mike are still cool or is there some kinda bad blood?

EDIT
woops just read the email...good luck gavin!

What E-mail?

#5 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:19 AM

E-mail sent out to all.
Glad to see things are going well for you and Kohns Gavin :)

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday! The weather here in Tampa was absolutely brutal this year, we got down to almost 40 degrees! While playing paintball, Willie had to wear a beanie for the first time ever, and I even considered putting on an extra TShirt under my jersey! It got that cold! :-)

Anyways, a couple of news bulletins for you-

** The forums are going to be hit and miss until after the first week of January. We are in the process of moving to a new server, AND changing operating systems to make the forums run more effecient and faster than ever. We posted a bulletin that on December 22nd this move would occur, but it seems hardly anyone read it! We are well aware of the error messages that users are getting, we just need another week or two to iron out the last final tweaks of the move, and the forums and website will be back to 100% and better!

** Gavin Anderson, one of the founders of TechPB, has moved on to other projects. Gavin was instrumental with getting TechPB off the ground, but with the numerous other projects he is working on, such as Kohn Sports Lasering, Kohn Sports Paintball Park, Ace Status Jersey & Headband Design, Kohn Sports Annodizing, and Kohn Sports the paintball store, we all came to a mutual decision to part ways. And just to squash any rumors and nonsense, we are still all good friends and everything is great. You will still us playing at his field, you will still our guns getting lasered by his company. We wish Gavin the best of luck in his future endeavours, and if you are interested in getting a gun lasered, getting a team jersey designed, or interested in visiting one of the top paintball parks in Tampa, give Kohn Sports a call at 813-571-0233

** With Gavin moving on, Kitty Wandel has taken over as TechPB's Promotions Manager, any questions or concerns regarding advertising, radio, shows, product reviews, etc please contact her at kitty.techpb@gmail.com

2010 is going to be a great year for the TechPB Community, we appreciate everyone's support and patience, as we continue to move everything over to the new hosting company. The forums are up in running in limited capacity, but expect some random errors and hiccups as we continue to tweak the new server.

And remember, New Years is amateur night, so be careful if you driving about. If you see a drunk driver on the road, stay BEHIND them, do not pass them and do not pull along side of them, keep them in front of you and keep your distance!

Much love-

The TechPB Team

-------------------------------------
Handy Links
-------------------------------------
Board Address: http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php
Lost Password Recovery: http://www.techpb.co...ection=lostpass

#6 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:39 AM

Thanks kitty. Glad to see thing's are good for you Gavin, and congrats kitty. Also good to see you guys are still good friends!

#7 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:45 AM

oh shit Kittys in charge of that. looks like we are gonna be more famous then Elvis.
Im Not Mean, I Just Say What Others Think...
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#8 FTW

FTW

Techpb Mobile Administrator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:06 AM

I am glad to see things are going well for him, what he has done for techpb can't be replaced.

But man, he has got a lot of stuff going on, I don't know how he could do techpb in the first place! :)

#9 Jaldrich

Jaldrich

Hip-hop-popotamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:48 PM

Good luck with your endeavors Gavin, hope it all goes well......and judging from how good kohn's lasering and other products are it shouldnt be that hard.

#10 murk_da_mask

murk_da_mask

Herp Derp Boston Bawllah Derp Herp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 11:36 PM

mods plz move to TechPB news

Posted Image

Setup:Etek 3 LT,68/45 ninja,rotor,dye i4
~.:Team KaSL:.~
Field: Boston Paintball Indoor
Xbox live Gamertag: PeterxEast

#11 acidblasta

acidblasta

That's evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 11:55 PM

Best of luck Gavin
Here is my feedback for BST BST feedback
Matt Hackney Co-Captain
Team: Whatzup
Field: Whatzup Family Fun Park Seven points TX
If your are part of a north or east Texas team fell free to PM me for a joint practice or scrimmage.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users