• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Oman469

Oman469

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:03 PM

I know ions are the scum of the earth you dont need to hear you say it!But i found a website that tells you how to strip the powdercoat off off the stock trigger frame.Ok and better picture will go up within two or three days.

Attached Files

"It happens on a random Monday, coming back from an event, or late on a sunday night, right before you get on the plane and you're about to be frisked for the third time. You're driving, you're flying, you're sitting in a airport seat with boys from the team. You're drinking stale coffee trying to stay awake, you're explaining the fat welt on the side of your neck to a confused stranger or a best friend..." - Matty Marshall
Got a SLG? Join the SLG Owners Group

#2 the man

the man

young padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:21 PM

meh... im just not a fan of that frame period. Sith Ion frames are sexy tho

#3 oerllikon

oerllikon

Sober people R jerks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:44 PM

I thought about doing that to mine. I would like to get it painted red orange instead, probably
My new signature is better than ever

#4 dyepb_16

dyepb_16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:46 PM

i found the guide to that also way back in the day lol. I almost did it to my frame but was just to lazy I did however shave the webbing off and bondo the body to a different design it turned out alright but ya always wanted to do this

#5 renegade261

renegade261

Level 13 Boss Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:10 AM

That snatch grip looks deadly! lol

#6 Oman469

Oman469

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:35 PM

yea when i run out of balls I use it for close quarters action
"It happens on a random Monday, coming back from an event, or late on a sunday night, right before you get on the plane and you're about to be frisked for the third time. You're driving, you're flying, you're sitting in a airport seat with boys from the team. You're drinking stale coffee trying to stay awake, you're explaining the fat welt on the side of your neck to a confused stranger or a best friend..." - Matty Marshall
Got a SLG? Join the SLG Owners Group

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users