#1 Jebuskitty

Jebuskitty

Airsoft Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:51 PM

Hey,
well long time no see everybody. I was bored and decided to check back in on TechPB. Some of you may know I might the shift to airsoft, for a number of reasons, of which I am not going into.
I stopped working at Splat Action a few months ago, It was fun at some points but overall it was an unpleasant experience. That field has gone to shit and management is falling apart, which is sad to say because it used to be such a strong field. The only real reason I kept going back to work was free paint! One day I left my mask there, i posted on PBnation because the Splat Action sponsored team there (which is now dropped) I worked with for a while, posted asking about my mask. I got a PM saying this guy (who I don't know) took the mask from the field. I was pissed, he refused to ship it to me. In fact, I will PM his ass now, and threaten to get law enforcement involved because I never said to take the mask. PBnation guys are assholes aren't they?
I just wanted to check back up in the Oregon section, hey Taz, whats been going on?
You can never expect a return to paintball from me, I have gone too deep into the realms of airsoft. Ordering a 330 dollar rifle just yesterday (more expensive than my g3 I had) and buying a bunch of new fancy milsim shit. I hope everyone had a good Christmas, Hanaka(I do not think i spelled that right), winter solstice, holiday, new years, you get the picture.
Happy 2010.

Love,
Jebuskitty
If I could I would change my name to Jebus! now because that is what I go by at Airsoft Pacific.
Posted Image

#2 JJ GBR

JJ GBR

RIP Borg. Never forgotten.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:07 PM

Jebus, who is this Jebus person?? Posted Image

#3 giruc

giruc

NW BALLER!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:05 AM

lol i hate splat two i worked there at splat fest once never going back again .
  • SEATTLE THUNDER DIVISIONAL

#4 -Taz-

-Taz-

Mahna Mahna!

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:43 AM

Who at Splat took the mask? Also, during one of your airsoft games I will find you and shoot you with my paintball gun! You little traitor
Don't Be A Chump! Buy a Pump!

"Oh my god! Zombie Horses! We'd be fucked!"

#5 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:31 AM

we still love you jebus and your like 5000 cats
Im Not Mean, I Just Say What Others Think...
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#6 Jebuskitty

Jebuskitty

Airsoft Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:22 PM

Who at Splat took the mask?

He returned it to splat. I need to pick it up.
Posted Image

#7 aftermath674

aftermath674

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:48 PM

Hey man I'm happy you got your mask back.

I heard rumor that splat action is 6 months behind on payments for the land... I guess if that is true then yah sounds like the management sucks.

Hey If you got any more stuff to sell id like to by it! I wanted that Flurry Vest :(

I hope to play sometime with yah (Xtremez sometime?)

If you have any jerseys or protection let me know :D

(TechPB-Mike @ Jul 28 2009, 08:13 PM)
When I score first post in ANYTHING, I drive to the closest walmart, kick the doors in, and yell "I got first post mother fuckers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit, put this in your sig!!!
My Feedback
LNIB Etek 3 AM For Sale

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users