• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Colb

Colb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:30 PM

I am 24 years old and used to play some woodsball (never serious) and have recently decided I want to get back into the game. I got an 08 (PMR?) from a buddy and wanted to go play a bit. The gun has been sitting in his closet, so I need to get it up and running.

I was thinking I should go to a shop and get some paintballs, the air filled, some lube(maybe some o-rings?) then head to Air Assault when it is up and running? Is air assault a good place to go if I am an extreme newbie? I am just looking to get my feet wet again and have a good time.

PS. I live in the twin cities

#2 hendro

hendro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:31 PM

air assault might be a bit hard, ive seen some good people play at open play. but its great that your getting back in to the sport you could try there. if so best of luck!

Edited by hendro, 05 January 2010 - 07:32 PM.

#3 Swatforce

Swatforce

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:14 AM

Yeah, lots of teams at open play. It can get pretty intense. I'd recommend Mn Pro Paintball. Its a great place with friendly staff, a great field, and lots of friendly people.

Mn Pro Paintball

#4 Colb

Colb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:02 PM

air assault might be a bit hard, ive seen some good people play at open play. but its great that your getting back in to the sport you could try there. if so best of luck!

I went to their shop to pick up a few things for the Protege I bought.

They don't have an indoor field though, do they?

#5 EvilCreature

EvilCreature

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:18 PM

When the summer rolls around, come on out to Annandale Paintball. We like new faces and are very helpful and friendly. We also have a field team that recruits every so often, in case you are still looking/interested.

Edited by EvilCreature, 10 February 2010 - 05:19 PM.

My Home: Annandale Paintball
My Team: WARBIRDS
My Gun: Angel Paintball Sports

#6 Colb

Colb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:43 PM

When the summer rolls around, come on out to Annandale Paintball. We like new faces and are very helpful and friendly. We also have a field team that recruits every so often, in case you are still looking/interested.

My parents had a cabin on Cedar lake there, so I am familiar with the area.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users