• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Murakamikazi

Murakamikazi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:04 PM

Does anybody have at least a ball-park figure of the air efficiency for a BT-4 Assault? I have been searching Youtube and Google with little luck.

#2 Weigel21

Weigel21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:38 AM

I've got two of them, but it's been a while since I've shot either. If I recall correctly, I wasn't quite able to get 2 Ricochet AK loader fulls off a 9oz. and with a 14oz. I could just get 3 loader fulls. Stock barrels and with polished internals. I did put a expansion chamber on one and repolished the internals, but I didn't even get to shoot it before I had an O-ring blow on the Expansion Chamber. This was early last year and since that happened I went to using my Trilogy, SP-1 and ProMaster exclusively. If I had some Reballs I'd go test it again and tell you exact numbers along with chrono speeds and air temp.(but every marker is different). However, I don't and there's no reason for me to waste paint testing. Sorry. If you like, you could to BT's forum and ask around there, I'm sure lots of guys would tell you and there may even be a thread on it.

#3 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:39 PM

I really couldn't tell you, I've shot a hopper and three pods witha 20oz. Co2 tank and about the same with a 3000psi HPA tank.
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users