6 replies to this topic

#1 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:01 PM

my ranger wont cock. but it cocks sometimes when i cock it real hard.

tokk it apart now. but now it leaks any ideas?
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!
CCM 6.5 FST Rendition Alias and other goodies FST
Feedback

#2 MaD

MaD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:53 AM

A lot of nelson style guns don't cock unless they're gassed up. As far as the leak, where is it leaking from?

#3 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

A lot of nelson style guns don't cock unless they're gassed up. As far as the leak, where is it leaking from?

it leaking out the barrel.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!
Feedback

#4 MaD

MaD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:34 PM

Was it gassed up when you were having the cocking issue? Probably just the cup seal unless the valve face is damaged. The valve spring is in there correct? I don't remember offhand what type of cup seal it uses but if it's not a standard nelson one it can usually be fudged. I could look at mine tonight if you can't figure it out.

#5 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:43 PM

Was it gassed up when you were having the cocking issue? Probably just the cup seal unless the valve face is damaged. The valve spring is in there correct? I don't remember offhand what type of cup seal it uses but if it's not a standard nelson one it can usually be fudged. I could look at mine tonight if you can't figure it out.

its airt up..

its like the valve wont close
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!
Feedback

#6 MaD

MaD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:35 PM

its airt up..

Well it's probably a valve issue but is it possible that it's not put together properly? Silly question but is the valve spring in there? Possible to take it apart and take a picture of the internal components and how you put them together?

#7 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:04 PM

its airt up..

Well it's probably a valve issue but is it possible that it's not put together properly? Silly question but is the valve spring in there? Possible to take it apart and take a picture of the internal components and how you put them together?

i can to that..

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!
Feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users