14 replies to this topic

#1 meachlax

meachlax

don't worry about it

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:57 PM

once i have the rma request what do I do?
budget ballers clan
cristian ballers club
lacrosse players club

#2 csskiller

csskiller

R.I.P. Borg!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

You can't at the moment Smart Parts is basically bankrupt at the moment and nobody is working. You'd have to find a local store that can work on Smart Parts markers or somewhere online that does.

My Feedback
RIP BORG, you will be dearly missed in the paintball world for all you have done for us.

#3 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:26 PM

ya right now is a wrong time to send it all of smart parts is closed for the whole month and are not taking orders, but they are planing to be open near the end of jan, so just stay on the forums for more info
To those brave men and women who fought for their lives, who fought to save our lives. We stand at attention in honor of our fallen ones.

Lest We Forget those who fought so hard, never be forgotten. Never take anything for granted, always remember always respect.. ♥

Citrus Connection Scenario Paintball. Me, Crazy Dancing Pink Pant, Crazy Eyed Canadian..

#4 ClockWork

ClockWork

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:22 PM

whats wrong with your gun? chances are there will be someone on the site that will be able to help you fix it.
Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10 Powered By:
Valken Paintball
Underground Prouctz
Ultimate Paintball Outdoor Facility
UNEEK Apparel

#5 pbmaniac97

pbmaniac97

Original legend in sig man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:29 PM

i can tell by your attentiveness <<<<(cant spell)to ur own post that ur so attached and concerned about your gear and sending it to smart parts.. sp is bankrupt so ughh roll up ur sleeves and talk the sucker apart if ur worried "oh ill void my warranties" u can obviously see how cooperative they are to taking and fixing guns considering they are out of bidsness
"squid basher - a semi experienced player who plays very aggressively against new players to the point of ruining their first game" - Cheeky Assholes Posted Today, 11:27 AM "Correct" posture only works in "correct" situations. 80% of the time you are going to be in that position but when the shit hits the fan, you better be able to contort like your in Circus Solei. greatest thread ever

#6 meachlax

meachlax

don't worry about it

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:00 AM

Dude first off shut the fuck up, did you have a brand new black heart board and then go to the field to realize that it didn't have a working qev valve. So sorry if I didn't capitalize the I in my post but shut the fuck up because I have not been able to play paintball for two weeks.
budget ballers clan
cristian ballers club
lacrosse players club

#7 EJ/Failz

EJ/Failz

Hey.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:40 AM

Dude first off shut the fuck up, did you have a brand new black heart board and then go to the field to realize that it didn't have a working qev valve. So sorry if I didn't capitalize the I in my post but shut the fuck up because I have not been able to play paintball for two weeks.

-snip-

Edited by PacosTacos88, 16 January 2010 - 02:53 PM.
Flaming

what about boxer breafs? Its like boxers but a little tighter so ur wang dont go bang bang in ur pants lol.

#8 csskiller

csskiller

R.I.P. Borg!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:47 PM

fail....

Edited by csskiller, 16 January 2010 - 04:00 PM.

My Feedback
RIP BORG, you will be dearly missed in the paintball world for all you have done for us.

#9 Spider200081

Spider200081

Member-608 Spartans Dubuque, IA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:58 PM

Wow lots of fail in this thread. Not sure the flaming and capitalization lessons are needed. I'd say just hold off sending it in for now, if you don't have the stock board cause you bought it with the blackheart installed then either try to find a QEV online. If you want to send it in i'd wait till you get confirmation that SP is back open and doing service work. Sorry to bring bad news but right now you be stuck.
Good luck man

#10 csskiller

csskiller

R.I.P. Borg!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:01 PM

my post = fail. :( :( :(

My Feedback

#11 aitchfourex

aitchfourex

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:55 PM

i can tell by your attentiveness <<<<(cant spell)to ur own post that ur so attached and concerned about your gear and sending it to smart parts.. sp is bankrupt so ughh roll up ur sleeves and talk the sucker apart if ur worried "oh ill void my warranties" u can obviously see how cooperative they are to taking and fixing guns considering they are out of bidsness

You're supposed to help not flame.

Edited by aitchfourex, 16 January 2010 - 06:55 PM.

SONATA ARCTICA

#12 pbmaniac97

pbmaniac97

Original legend in sig man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:32 PM

You're supposed to help not flame.

its not flaming its constructive critisism sorry if it sounded like flaming im just tired of sp for being the company they are
"squid basher - a semi experienced player who plays very aggressively against new players to the point of ruining their first game" - Cheeky Assholes Posted Today, 11:27 AM "Correct" posture only works in "correct" situations. 80% of the time you are going to be in that position but when the shit hits the fan, you better be able to contort like your in Circus Solei. greatest thread ever

#13 Lament

Lament

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:18 AM

As some people have said so far, Smart Parts is currently closed. If you have not called them to get a RMA number, then there is a good chance that any phone calls are not going to go through, or they are going to go to an answering machine, and you most likely will not get a response.

They are going through some hard times, they may be closed for good. But, people are working hard to try to keep that from happening. No one knows for certain what is going to happen.

If you bought your setup from a local store, I would recommend that you go back to them, with your non-working part(s), and the receipt, and explain to them what's up. They will most likely take care of you. If you got it from an internet store, then I would still contact them, but don't plan on getting much from them. If you bought it used, generally, you are pretty much out of luck. So you will have to buy the part(s) needed, out of your own pocket, to get it to work.

#14 meachlax

meachlax

don't worry about it

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:06 AM

alright thanks if worse comes to worse I'll just put the old board back in.

Edited by meachlax, 18 January 2010 - 10:07 AM.

budget ballers clan
cristian ballers club
lacrosse players club

#15 Tcarp2034

Tcarp2034

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:29 PM

unfortunately, you'll have to wait untill sp re-opens. Its supposed to be back up and running sometime during february if im not mistaken.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users