28 replies to this topic

#1 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:25 PM

This is my attempt at the grand Mecca of all Upgrades including pictures and links and descriptions of all items shown, I am not hoping or expecting for a sticky, so you can respond with your "FIRST! STICKY" and other comments of the sort if you feel the need, but please know the reason I'm making this is to have an up to date, least broken/missing images and links pretty much file i can always reference to for any and all phantom Upgrades and add-ons. This will constantly be updated and re organized, so let me know what you think of the layout and other aspects of this so i can make it as easy on the eyes and capturing as possible for all of you

What is an "Upgrade
"

-To me an upgrade is something that Improves or "boosts" the performance of a paintball gun that does not come factory direct out of the box, that will positively change your guns performance in any of the following areas

-Accuracy
-Consistency
-Efficiency
-Playability
(Fixing gimmicks, like roll-outs, double feeds)

What is a "Comfort factor"
For me I'd say these are in between factors, they may look cool, and a lot of people don't think they help, but i think if your used to them they can increase your performance and make you get an actual improvement in play using them... you may argue this section but it's how i feel about it, not fact so feel free to rant/disagree just support why you feel how you do

-Stocks (and smaller tank butplates/tennisballs etc)
-Sights/Rails (aiming tools)
-Pump Kits
-Triggers (and trigger shoes)
-Grips/Frames

What is an "Add on"
-To me an add on is nothing but a "cool factor" and won't effect anything but the way people and you look at the gun, there is a place for stuff like this, people like to be different and it's awesome to see how unique some people make their guns, but these add ons won't do anything at all to effect the play of the gun

-Anno/Paint/Lasering
-Mil-sim gear, mock silencers, barrel shrowds, clips etc
-Clear/acrylic parts, stickers etc

Quick intro
The Phantom made by CCI is a truly time tested excellent marker, regardless of the set up you use it in. Out of the box it works great, and that is why you may be surprised after seeing how few things you can change to actually positively impact the performance of the Gun. I apologize ahead of time for any and all Bias shown in this topic, even though it's all for the same company, different people make after market parts and I am trying my best to show what they look like and where to find them with as little of my own personal opinion involved but having used these great guns for 7 years I've got a view on pretty much anything and everything you will see below and have extensively used or owned almost all of the items i am going to show. Also many pictures of guns are not mine, and i don't claim to own any of the pictures shown below all copyrights belong to the original poster/owners!

Upgrades!

There are upgrades for all guns like regs, and feednecks, asas and others but for the purpose of this topic i am going to be sticking to mainly phantom only to keep this manageable to read.

Detents
This can be argued to be the only "true" playability upgrade for a phantom and most nelson pumps, stopping roll-outs is a huge thing that can be done a few ways that will make playability much better

CCI makes Simple, cheap and very effective small aluminum rings of 4 different sizes, that are dropped into the barrel to make the smaller paints not roll out of the barrel before you shoot causing a misfire or low velocity shot. They are very easy to find and are about 5 US dollars every where. The few downsides are they are easy to lose if you have a squeegee that requires removing your barrel to clean out in game, and if you over tighten the barrel they can be cracked or broken pretty easily.
Posted Image
For a set of 4 call mike casady @ cci
503-554-8095

This is the only very common one that i know is in constant production, but there are other options for fixing the same problem, some are home made quick fixes that can work great others are custom detents and or using a barrel with freak inserts to underbore your paint so it can not roll out, it must be forced out with the shot

The best Custom detent i have found is pretty much a steal of the Lapco Grey ghost detent, but it not only prevents roll outs, it also prevents double feeds. I got mine done by Odells paintball for 30 US dollars but it was money very well spent, they did a nice clean job in good time and it's always in, won't ever break and it just makes it nice you pick it up throw in your air and are good to go, no problems to worry about just play with a now in my opinion nearly flawless gun so if your interested in this mod you can Contact him here and he'll get back to you... very good work done with him and i'd recommend this to stop the hassle with others and avoid paying to get a barrel with inserts
Posted Image

Another similar Option to Nathan at odells who uses an intimidator detent, you can go through air soldier who uses two ego detents, this can work on open class bodies also and it uses 2 smaller detents and works great as well the design is shown in the diagram below
Posted Image

To have this done follow the link below to airsoldier
http://www.airsoldie...Code=CCIPHANTOM

Other options you can do at home are taking nail polish, and applying a layer in 2 or 3 different spots, waiting for it to dry and re-applying 3 or 4 more strips to hold the ball in place, the only problem is in time if you don't do it perfectly the polish will pop off and shoot out the barrel and you won't notice it and start having roll-outs again. The other home made option is the electrical tape detent which when i used was a bit more reliable but much harder to get in well because it's a small spot and requires a steady hand to apply smooth so it will stay in for good and work the best it can.

The way i did this is by taking about a 3/4 inch piece of electrical tape and cutting it in half so you have two thin equal length strips. Then you take both pieces and what ever way you can apply them in the sports shown below (try to make them as flush to the body as possible, smooth no ripples so it will stay in until you want to remove it, it's a bit hard to tell but i placed it on the flat portion of the breach just behind the barrel threads)
Posted Image

These are cheap and easy home made do it yourself detents, but they work just as well as the metal rings and will not come out during squeegeeing a barrel on accident or break no matter how hard you tighten down your barrel. The negative on the electrical tape is when you choose to remove it you'll have a bit of gunk from the tape that may be a bit more of a hassle to remove then nail polish which is very simple thanks to "nail polish remover" but both as i said work... they stop rollouts and are an under 10 dollar fix to the alternative "hundred dollar solution" well that solution is what we're going into next

Barrel Options. For years people wished their would just be a standard freak back for phantom threads, (100 dollar solution meaning the 100 plus US dollar freak barrel kit) so you could insert a metal part that is slightly smaller then your paint, making it not able to roll out, and only be able to shot out. The nice thing with this is science by punk works actually shows it is the most efficient method out of the 3 (Underbore, overbore, Paint/barrel match) and surprisingly actually causes less paintbreaks! But going into it, here are a few manufactured and custom work jobs you can do to get a smaller bore barrel or freak inserts

One is a run wevo did, with a slight modification to the stock pump handle and making a back for freak inserts... currently wevo is down due to owner illness but these are out and around and can be found
Posted Image

Another option is getting a phantom threaded stiffi, if you call them i've been told they will make you as small as a .679 which bryce swears bye and wevo used to advertise there barrels on phantoms looking as shown below
Posted Image

The last Option can be done by a few People, over on MCB Mongo and Twinky have both in the past been willing to take your phantom stock barrel and drill the back out and "bore" it for freak inserts for just 20-30 Dollars and it will accept any freak insert you'd like, generally the smallest are best at prevent roll-outs like .679 and .682 but you can get away with using a .685 as well... it will end up looking the same but be able to hold inserts just as shown, (note it will not be like this when it's on the picture is just to show they can hold to insert... it slides the whole 6 inches into the barrel and will thread normally right into the gun)

Super Stanchy has a lot of options he does as well, here's his links
http://www.sscustoms.webs.com/
Posted Image

Now the next things are Not really Phantom parts, but i have seen them used in phantoms to increase efficiency, and it is pretty much replacement internals that will fit most nelson valve style pumps... But there is a trade off you should know before you go and do this, for simplification there isn't an extreme difference in change in internals, if your running 12 grams you may notice a 5 to 10 shot increase out of these new internals, BUT the stock internals that come with the phantom will be a bit quieter when shot, which a lot of people really like and some people don't care about... but i have noticed i've gotten away with shooting people in the backs from close range and them getting hit and not hearing a thing, so it's a nice perk to have, other guns and your phantom if you change this will be louder and may not allow you to get away with this anymore, but for efficiency it's a nice trade off that's just another option to think about.

The parts from lapco you can get that will increase efficiency are the larger #6 powertube i believe, the phantom used a #4 which is a bit smaller as you can see in the whole valve, it's the same parts but different sizes

Lapco-left to right (power tube, retainer, cup seal assembly, valve spring)
Posted Image

Phantom- Right to left (power tube, retainer, cup seal assembly, valve spring)
Posted Image

Also the lighter internals in the bolt assembly for the grey ghost have been shown to increase efficiency, the bolt assembly looks like this and you can see several differences and similarities to the stock phantom parts

Ghost- Main spring, Fluted Hammer, TPC threaded into bolt (left to right, top to bottom)
Posted Image

Phantom-Hammer, main spring, (lower) TPC, Bolt
Posted Image

Now the last thing you can do to Actually upgrade your efficiency is change your springs. The combo MCB used in his video below was a HEAVY or stiffer valve spring and a LIGHT or weaker main spring
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yCxYTR0A8os
Posted Image

The beauty of Nelsons is they work very well un-regulated and with Co2 out of the box will land you within the 11 Fps range where scientifically it is proven you can not visually tell any change from a shot going 269-280 FPS shot, which you will be able to get if you properly set up HPA as well with regs etc it is very easy to get that consistancy so im not gonna sit and argue which is the best reg, or not to use one etc etc... that all doesn't matter to me, using unregulated 12ies i've gotten +/-3 FPS shots on my 3 chrono shots so out of the box the guns work awesome what you do with how you manage your air is all up to you, it doesn't need to be messed with, but can be if you like to

Air soldier now carries a new TPC to get rid of the problems with the nylon set screw in your bolt
Posted Image

Also over at SSC (super stancy customs) He offers fluted hammers as well- you can send yours to be machined, or have him buy them new, machine it and ship it to you
http://sscustoms.webs.com/services.htm
This link includes Tri-Fluted and Dual-fluted hammer, and polished bolts, gauged valves and more

Hey guys... guess what? That's it!

As far as I'm concerned all of the above are the only items you can put on a phantom that will literally change how consistent, efficient and playable a phantom can be... the stock barrel shoots as good as any with detent rings, so you can throw any which barrel you want into the mix but your not going to see amazing improved results if you test it, trust me...

Comfort Factors

To me these are the in between things that aren't strictly to change performance, they change the feel... they make you able to better use your gun or just feel better to you when your playing. I am not going to go into all of the phantom set ups because that is another topic all in it's own and there are what i'd estimate to be over 1,000 set ups like RSC VSC, drop out, Hawaiian style, left feeds, right feeds the lists would go on for days... so these are just Some of the Things you can put on your gun that will change how it feels and make it easier to use the gun

Stocks
Now i strongly feel, that even if you've never played before it's just down right easier to keep the gun steady when your aiming if you have a stock, or a tank on the back of the gun so you can brace it to your body and eliminate as much shaking as possible

Now this example is completely unbias, the 2 videos shown are not done by me, and they are both done by the same person i don't know him in person i just found these examples on youtube to try and prove the point that stocks are actually a factor in accuracy IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TANK ON THE BACK or other method or stabilizing the tip of the barrel

apart from just feeling good to me it lessens the shake of the barrel which at shots 75 feet or more a half inch barrel shake can mean a 3 foot shot miss, and in pump we know every shot counts so we want to be as accurate as possible!

Shooting without a stock
you can see in the above video that this shooter is shaking quite a bit with a stock class marker with no stock, and he is not very accurate in the video due to what i think is the shaking of his marker and barrel movement you can visibly see

Shooting with a stock
the above video the first gun he shoots is his phantom with a stock, you can see little to no barrel shake and his accuracy is much better then in the first video. The only shake that you can see is the initial movement of the barrel when he braces the gun to his body, after this you can't really catch any major movement of the barrel

Please do me a favor and don't argue small petty things here, i get it he was shooting at different targets in both videos... and if you see with the stock he's got a slight jerk before he shoots, thats him steadying his barrel and bracing it to his body getting it stable... because as you see after that jerk there is much less movement then shown in the video of him shooting with a stock and from all my experience this helps improve accuracy a lot, and doens't get in the way nearly as much as people try and make it seem like it does some times

Now there is 2 Styles that you can purchase from Mike Casady at CCI in both fixed and adjustable. The two styles are T stocks and L stocks. Generally L stocks are fixed and T stocks are adjustable, but if you call him and ask he'll make it how you want it. here's how each of them look, hence their names

L Stock (non adjustable/Fixed length)
Posted Image

T stock (adjustable lengths)
Posted Image

Like i said both can be fixed or adjustable, but most commonly they will be set up as shown above...

Now These are pretty expensive for something that can be made out of any ammount of various objects, i have seen people use hockey stickss with tennis balls on the end, or any various metal cut to length and bent to shape then drilled for standard ASA screws that will work just as well for much less money

Pump Kits
There is 4 kits that i have seen more then any other that i will list in order from most to least common, but i'd say the first 2 are fairly commong and the second 2 are much more rare

-Stock pump kit, every phantom comes with it and it is shown in my signature and my avatar, it's the worst feeling to most people due to it's around the barrel single pump rod style stroke with stiff return spring, but the nice thing is, you never really have to worry about holding forward your pump arm to make sure your not losing precious consistency that happens to some cheaper cocker style pumps like superbolts

The next most common aftermarket pump kit i've seen is known as the "wevo" style pump kit because they are the original producers but they are out of business currently but not to worry, these under cocking kits can actually now be bought directly from mike at CCI! they come in all kinds of colors and look awesome on the gun, and allow you to get a finger or two in the front of the pump arm changing the angle your arm pulls at making it feel a lot smoother, and easier to pump
Posted Image

and like i said they come in all different colors so you can easily match it to your anno if that's how you roll
Posted Image

one more to let you get a feel for how small they actually are on the gun, they are nice and close to the barrel so even though it's only a one screw set up it feels very sturdy
Posted Image

The next two i think are both pretty rare, and have only gotten to see and use a few of both, but from the times i used them and reviews i've gotten from people i'd say i've got a solid base of knowledge on how they feel and work and some of the pros and cons of them... but i think we'd all agree these 2 are more rare then the 1st two shown

This is called the "Rainman" UC kit, it's modded by rainman to take a CCM pump kit and put it on a phantom, pretty awesome idea heres how it looks
Posted Image
http://www.rainman22...nproducts.shtml

I think it looks nice on the gun, and for those of us who have bigger hands or just used to snipers with these kits this feels a bit more comfortable. The nice thing is that it has 3 stabilizing/pump rods giving it a very nice smooth pump stroke and i think it's lighter then wevo feels lighter then wevos and others but science argues that it's impossible to be so... anyways, it in my and most every ones opinion is the lightest

the only concern i and some others have it that it's so large, with only having a 1 bolt holding it in place it can feel unsturdy like it should be broken off easily or shake but it doesn't but it is just a whole lot of pump for just connecting in such a delicate type spot, so it's a preference thing really all the aftermarket kits are great... this one will run you about 85 bucks though compared to wevo which i believe are currently going for a little lighter 50 dollars

The last kit isn't really mass produced by any one person yet... CP has done 2 i have seen others done but what it is, is a "Phuzzard" mod. Basically you take off the pump rod, and mill out parts of the body and add 2 custom pump rods on the side, mill them to look how you want then you drill the bolt to have set screws put in and work essentially like a carter buzzard, and instead of an under the barrel single bar pump arm and return spring, you have an around the barrel fat spring, and double armed pump set up... there are many ways to do this but if done well it can look very nice so here are a few examples!

this is our mod Cockerpunks first attempt i believe, he calls it his prototype, but i've seen him pump it in videos and seems to work great
Posted Image

This is one of CP's more recent Phuzzards, looks a bit cleaner and has a hitman he claims actually worked well
Posted Image

They are very rare, and require some custom work that may void your warranty, but they have great pump strokes and get the feel and look of a buzzard and are just as good as grey ghosts as far as dual armed around the barrel pump kits go

Grips
There are 2 that are made by mike @ CCI that can be ordered from him direct, the M-16 grip and the .45 grip

The M-16 is the cheaper of the two, but has no Mounting holes on the bottom of the frame and is made of a hollow hard plastic shell that looks like this
Posted Image
This is the cheapest of the frames on the phantom market, yet is my personal favorite. It gets the name from the shape being the same as the grip used on a real M-16 which is a big reason i like it... with a stock or tank to brace the gun this grip makes a nice angle with your wrist emphasizing the trigger pull and making the set up feel like a rifle to me, personally i love it... looks great on a black phantom but not so good with anno's it looks more cheap and plasticky. Also like i said it is hollow, BUT for 15 bucks from CCI you can buy a mounting block that slides into the handle making it feel much more solid in hand, and also this allows you to mount anything with standard ASA screws, so your stocks and asa, drops etc... this is how it looks with a stock when not on the gun
Posted Image

The next grip CCI makes is the .45 Grip, it is aluminum solid with a rubber grip wrapped around it and come standard with hole on the bottom for stocks and asas etc... it looks like this
Posted Image

A nice thing with the .45 grips is there are many companies like dye that make aftermarket grips that can slip or pop on to this frame to be super comfy... most common i've seen are dye stickies shown below they also come in tons of colors
Posted Image

The last one i know that is manufactured for phantoms is the CCM 86* frame which looks like this
Posted Image

I have seen tons of different styles of 86* frames they can have tons of different grips and are also referred to as "humpback" frames sometimes and these can be found at odells paintball for 60 bucks below
http://www.odells-pa...ker-accessories

Air soldier Now carries this tactical grip
Posted Image

Another option is the Sergison Machine grip which is aftermarket and looks like this
Posted Image
http://www.sergisonm..._paintball.html

There are other options but it's not worth me finding pictures of all of them because this is for new guys to see stuff they'll maybe get and the other things are very rare, like in cockerpunks silver phantom he uses a 90* angel frame i believe, and i have seen people use wooder grips, no grips and just all sorts of crazy things that are very rare and not seen too often, so thus concludes the grips section

Sights, Scopes Rails etc
CCI only makes 2 rails, and there is only 1 phantom specific manufactured sight i have seen which is the Ghost ring. Here are the two rails he makes and sells direct
Posted Image

and ghost rings are pretty easy to find, im not sure if he is selling them direct or not but they're all over and easy to find and only cost about 15 bucks for a very nice sight, they don't need batteries and are a simple way to line up a shot and they come in all kinds of colors as well like the wevo pump kits
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now i know some people prefer their own sight rails, and red dots, holographic sites or lasers, but if you have a prefrence then use that, im just showing the ones made for CCI

Trigger Shoes
These are nice, the stock trigger is pretty thin and the metal can be uncomfortable in such a long pull so this spreads the force across more of your finger making it feel like a shorter pull much more comfortable on the finger for only 5 bucks you can get them right from CCI
Posted Image
look at the .45 grip above to see how it looks on the gun, but just like the undercocking kits and ghost rings there are tons of colors to match your gun

Add ons-the looks that don't change performance

Colors
CCI does a few different acid washes i thought i'd just post up to start

single color
Posted Image

Double color acid wash
Posted Image

and i think that wraps up comfort things... now the last section i could fill pages and pages of pictures but you all know what lasering, acid wash, and anno is... and there is Mil-sim stuff out there SO If thats what you like then go for it, but I've just decided since this is the least important section because style has a lot to do with taste i'd pick some of the coolest phantoms i've seen for you guys to drool over... enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Many people are curious about this guy here, it's been called the ditto-deuece or the deuece and here's a video of another one shooting, you can have these made by this guy on youtube, or on his website KP customs ... pretty cool guns if you ask me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFJOQmE0uM8&feature=related

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Okay well that concludes this topic for now... feel free to add on, hope you enjoyed drooling at the end and liked the topic! feel free to comment and post up what ever now

ps sorry for all those who see my post these things so often, i just wanted to get them all in one place with me uploading them so there'd be less searching all around for the stuff and now if your going to a topic asking about phantom upgrades you can send the link to this instead of just mindlessly shouting first!

Edited by The-Phantom, 10 November 2011 - 06:04 PM.

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg
Please feel free to private message me if you have a question about something I've posted!
If you show me an inch, I'll show you the dead-box.

-Brett

#2 gbonus4

gbonus4

The Critic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:49 PM

STICKY REQUIRED NAOW. Nice writeup hopefully this will help condense all the faq's on phantoms :D

Your setup sounds legit. Now get out there and play. It doesn't matter what gear you have if you spend all your time here on the forums. Good luck out there!

MY PAINTBALL CHANNEL

#3 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:15 AM

Well thanks now it's done, hope you guys like it and apologizes for drool stains that may be caused from pictures and do not intend on paying for a new pair of your underwear after seeing the last section....

Edited by The-Phantom, 24 May 2010 - 06:38 PM.

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg
Please feel free to private message me if you have a question about something I've posted!

-Brett

#4 Tor

Tor

The Clothes Make The Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,048 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:23 AM

vary naice

Posted Image
Proud American
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." -Genghis Khan

#5 nickydp33

nickydp33

Still a nursing student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:38 AM

i got a softer main spring. but where the hell do i buy a stiffer valve spring. cant find one on the net. :(
Posted Image
Feedback

Sheridan KP2 and splatmaster for sale. http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=119951

PGP for sale. http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=120504

#6 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:25 AM

I don't know how a lighter main spring will effect efficiency but all the sources i've found have sad that heavy main springs and lighter VALVE springs will lead to better efficiency, the only problem is it's pretty hard to find any different springs that will fit

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg

-Brett

#7 Christopher

Christopher

Ignore Me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:44 PM

I don't know how a lighter main spring will effect efficiency but all the sources i've found have sad that heavy main springs and lighter VALVE springs will lead to better efficiency, the only problem is it's pretty hard to find any different springs that will fit

I think you might be confused. A heavy main spring and light valve spring will generally increase consistency, but lower efficiency. A heavier valve spring will allow for the valve to close more quickly, and minimizes hammer bounce. It significantly decreases the dwell, but as a result the valve is more susceptible to pressure changes. Meaning that if you are using 12gs, you are going to get significantly more "cooldown" if you shoot in quick succession.

I can write a section about valve tuning if you'd like. For modern times it'd be somewhat irrelevant because there is a shortage of hammer/power tube variations, so you're pretty much left with spring combo's and devolumizing.

#8 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:13 PM

Christopher your correct, i just flip flopped the two springs

so for the record you do get the best efficiency off 12 grams using this combination

Light-Main spring
Heavy-Valve spring

see 2:59 seconds into this video

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg

-Brett

#9 Nategotskillz

Nategotskillz

Playing Since 05'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:28 PM

WOW. I smell a sticky! Great work man. :)

#10 NorCalPB

NorCalPB

Nuke 'em till they glow then shoot 'em in the dark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:34 PM

yep i think this needs to be a sticky

#11 The-Sniper

The-Sniper

Ohio Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:50 AM

My little brother never ceasing to amaze me. Nice thread bro! Though it should be stated at the top "does not work against older brothers.." lol jk you goggle shot me more than anyone I play haha.

Edited by The-Sniper, 18 January 2010 - 03:50 AM.

QUOTE (U83R 1337 @ Jun 18 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats IF you can get past the borders, and once you do I'll send the polar bears and beavers to attack you.

#12 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Uhhh.. I bought another gun..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:19 AM

Some of those custom jobs are extremely sexy :wub::wub:

This is a pretty good thread. A lot of the stuff by Wevo will have to by bought used. The owner is no longer accepting new orders.

A couple of other places that can do custom grips and pump handles are White Wolf Airsmith, and Air Soldier Products. Im not sure if ASP is still around, but I have one of his pump handles, and it is incredible.

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Sasquatch's BST Feedback Thread
Check out my Ebay sales!

#13 JOESPUD27

JOESPUD27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:45 AM

Another grip frame, aftermarket, is from Sergison Machine. http://www.sergisonm..._paintball.html

Posted Image

Jay

#14 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:01 PM

Some of those custom jobs are extremely sexy :wub::wub:

This is a pretty good thread. A lot of the stuff by Wevo will have to by bought used. The owner is no longer accepting new orders.

A couple of other places that can do custom grips and pump handles are White Wolf Airsmith, and Air Soldier Products. Im not sure if ASP is still around, but I have one of his pump handles, and it is incredible.

the wevo things where just examples shown in pictures, any and all of it can be found in other dealers now... even what used to be their pump kit is now sold direct by mike at CCI now, and thanks for the add joe added it in

Edited by The-Phantom, 18 January 2010 - 05:54 PM.

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg

-Brett

#15 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

found a link where you can buy new main springs for 1 dollar... lighter is better for 12ies
Posted Image

i'll keep looking around see if i can find a stiffer main spring

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg

-Brett

#16 Fupa562

Fupa562

"Hail to the King of Fupas"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,725 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:30 AM

#17 notjustapaintballer

notjustapaintballer

'balloholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

Is this totally custom? Or is there a kit or anything I could buy to at least make a similar one?

Posted Image

#18 Tor

Tor

The Clothes Make The Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,048 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:52 PM

Every thing is custom.

Posted Image
Proud American
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." -Genghis Khan

#19 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:46 AM

Every thing is custom.

'cept the barrel and bucket changer

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg

-Brett

#20 Chubs

Chubs

"I'm too angry for a mindfuck" -Cell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:23 AM

You deserve a sticky for sure! Best Phantom thread ever! :D

Posted Image

HONORARY MEMBER

#21 SuperG91

SuperG91

You met me at a very strange time in my life.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:25 AM

How is this not stickied yet?
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]

[size="4"]Super, that is by far the funniest reply I've ever seen in my life, if it weren't so massive I'd quote it in my sig lol

Feedback!

#22 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:36 AM

I've already got 2 threads stickied in the pump world... and my name is the phantom... so if you ever think of phantom upgrades and want to find this link I'm always posting in the new topics, see my name any where click it and scroll down to find member topics and it will be one of a list of several

or if your like me just bookmark all the threads you use on a regular basis so if you ever need to access it to post the straight link or a picture you know is in the thread some where you can just pop open a new tab hit your book mark and grab what you need and go back to the tab your currently posting in and use that source, thats my secret to posting here.... gotta love mozilla firefox

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg

-Brett

#23 chaosx522

chaosx522

Why you wear your mask

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:03 PM

bump this to the front

Monkey poo is AMAZING that shit is BANANAS

If your a proud atheist put this in your sig.

#24 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:27 PM

I still love this.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#25 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

I've been meaning to update this, ASP and SSC have some more options that are feasible now that I'd feel are worth adding

EDIT: I've added a good bit about additional info for internals, grips etc.. hope this is still a good source for any one looking to "upgrade" the marker we all know and love

Edited by The-Phantom, 10 November 2011 - 06:12 PM.

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg

-Brett

#26 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

Is this totally custom? Or is there a kit or anything I could buy to at least make a similar one?

Posted Image

where do you put paintballs in that?

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#27 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:03 PM

Posted Image

where do you put paintballs in that?

in the back, where the 10 round tube is.

#28 russc

russc

SMG-68 Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

IIRC, that gun was destroyed by a bad anodizing job.

oldschool play is about sportsmanship and respect, oldschool gear is available on Ebay.

YouTube Channel / Raincouver! / Feedback
Posted Image
-Russ

#29 Felix the Cat

Felix the Cat

My cocker pump leaks more than Edward Snowden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

Phantoms, phantoms everywhere!

Edited by Felix the Cat, 05 April 2013 - 01:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users