• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nehalem

Nehalem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:03 AM

Its a fairly long way off, but I'm grabbing as many of my friends and friends of friends as possible to hit the shooters club on March the 13th (a Saturday) for some good ol rec play. Would be more then happy to have any fellow TechPB members join the fun.

Edited by Nehalem, 23 January 2010 - 05:31 PM.

I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... well whichever it was it began to smell...Ahah! must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears.

#2 Marchal03

Marchal03

Xbox and Kentucky Basketball ftw

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

That field sucked..... I hated it. It was horrible it was on a hill and when i played I about broke my shin in half cuz of the hill. It sucked There was only one field......
Posted Image
Gamer Tag: Planet Beast

#3 Nehalem

Nehalem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

That field sucked..... I hated it. It was horrible it was on a hill and when i played I about broke my shin in half cuz of the hill. It sucked There was only one field......

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it, however the place was a Shooters Club first (As in rifle ranges.) The paintball field was added in later, the hill is fine once you get used to it, Play there all the time and none of us ever complain about it.
I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... well whichever it was it began to smell...Ahah! must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users