• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 speedballer13

speedballer13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:38 PM

br sports has some of the best shops and feilds i have seen if you agree or disagree post what you think
Posted Image

#2 NoFear13

NoFear13

Budget Baller For Life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:58 PM

where are they located
Tippman A5/VL Triton/45/3000 steely/SP Fighter Jersey/Spec Ops Fusion Pants

#3 speedballer13

speedballer13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:44 PM

they are located in fayettville, fuquay, and raleigh if you need more information just pm me
Posted Image

#4 Roxcreek

Roxcreek

thinks too much

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

Black River's fields are great and I can't wait until their new facilities open in Fayettville. I've only been to three of their big games and I still think that it's the best experience I've had in paintball to date.

Their Farm field is amazing but tends to become stalemate-ish when there are a lot of people playing. I really enjoy the castle they have on that field and thir store there is amazing as well. Great prices and refs there.

The Freedom field is my favorite of the two large BR fields. The Valor vs Venom game turned out to be extremely fun, plus the entire winning team got a US5! The store there wasn't as good though, otherwise that field would have been hands down the best field in the central NC area with the most attending players I've seen for thier large events.

I think there were near a thousand players for the latest BOTB game

Edited by Roxcreek, 26 April 2009 - 08:16 PM.

-Automag RT, UL Body, ULT, Intelli, Air America Raptor Rex.

-2005 MacDev Cyborg with Tadao M5 board.

Posted Image

My AO Feedback

#5 nubb1337

nubb1337

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

The farm is the BEST field in NC (IMHO) and they have amazing scenario games and speedball.
invert mini, DXS 48/45 HP, vlocity jr,
wgp trilly/w pmp pump kit,
empire e-vents, evil pants,
NXe avalanche edition 4+3+2
www.youtube.com/nubb1337

#6 Justforfun

Justforfun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:54 PM

The BR Fields are AMAZING! The indoor field is GREAT for speedball and the Farm is great for a day of mixed action.

#7 Vlocityfan104

Vlocityfan104

:O la gasp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

i heard thier indoor field is going under because people dont use it that much

#8 Madsniper

Madsniper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:33 PM

I have been to BR's Farm feild in raleigh, and their Indoor field in Fayetteville several times, and they are good at what they do. The people who work there are nice, they let people borrow barrel socks instead of making them buy one, they sometimes help you with repairs for free (dont hold me to that) and their fields are well kept.

Downsides:
Lazy refs
Deflated snake
thats about it

#9 bigfoot13

bigfoot13

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:28 PM

i like adventure beach at tabor city close to myrtal beach

#10 Jerney

Jerney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:45 AM

I have only played at BR's Indoor Field in Fayetteville and I love it. There is some upsides and downsides to it however. The upsides is of course it is indoor and the only one around. There is always a bunch of people who go to play so you don't have to wait around for a game to start. They have two different fields there; a speedball field and a scenerio field. I have not played on the scenerio field there because I love playing speedball. The downsides to it, is there is never enough refs to officiate the games. They usually only have 2 refs, one for each field. The staff is friendly though for who they have there working. They try to make it work the best they can though, so I give them applaudes for that. Another downside is the field itself is never cleaned it seems like. I am talking about the floor, not the bunkers, they try to clean off the bunkers atleast every other game. The floor is covered with paintballs and sometimes is hard to get grip, so you will find yourself sliding by a bunker or slipping. I know it is probably difficult to clean the floor spotless or anything but they do need to try to get it cleaner. Also there is parts of the floor that are coming up, and that needs to be fixed. On an overall scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best I would have to give it a solid 7. One point off for the floor being dirty and not being cleaned (atleast somewhat). One point off for parts of the floor coming up, that needs to be fixed. One point off for the lack of refs.
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users