• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TOM_458

TOM_458

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:34 PM

I have a free flow internal pump, m having a lot of inconsistencies with velocities, The guy i bought if from was saying it needs some new springs. Does any one know where i can get some springs for a free flow internal cocker?

#2 jdlarson11

jdlarson11

Uber Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:16 PM

I have a free flow internal pump, m having a lot of inconsistencies with velocities, The guy i bought if from was saying it needs some new springs. Does any one know where i can get some springs for a free flow internal cocker?

I would have a mod move this to the pump section and you will see some answers quick.

JD

#3 fogie

fogie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:21 PM

You can get a spring kit here http://www.maddmanpr...pring_Kits.html its the autococker spring kit.

#4 mjohns

mjohns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:04 AM

Are you talking about a free flow cocker? If so check your paint to barrel match cause that will drive you nuts on inconsistency as the balls will some times be half way down the barrel before you fire and some will grab onto the bore and stay right at the back of the barrel.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users