Photo

New in box virtue oled etek2 board...paid $184.95 sell for $165 shipped!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 SpaceGhost

SpaceGhost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:35 PM

Item- virtue oled board for etek2

Condition-brand new in box

Known problems-none

Asking price-$150 shipped

Shipping options-usps

Trades of interest-none

location of item-Boston massachusetts

whats included-brand new in box complete virtue oled board set for etek2..includes oled board,special virtue grips,instruction manual,virtue sticker,and black grip screws
Posted Image

Hi guys up for sale i have a new in box virtue oled board set for the etek2..i bought one of these for my white and red etek2 and love it so i bought one for my ninja etek2 but while awaiting its delivery i found a new in box star frame for a good price so i bought it and am selling this to fund a virtue oled board for my star frame.This board has a lifetime warranty as all virtue boards due so basically this is a one time investment,i have a virtue board that is a few years old and when it started acting funny after i dropped my gun in water i sent the board back to them and in a week had a brand new board so i was very happy and my other gun was able to get back up and running.I paid $185 for this and will let it go new in box for $165 shipped..i have no ratings here yet but will give you my ebay name witch is infogver and if you check that you will see i was a gold star seller..but have since began doing buisness through craigslist due to the non existent listing fees so my paypal account has been terminated by me so i will accept money order and my full name and address and phone number will be given for proof of secure buisness transaction thank you for looking......and no the star frame is not for sale i get asked that a million times so im just avoiding wasting both of our time thanks

Edited by spaceghost, 03 February 2010 - 02:46 AM.

#2 SpaceGhost

SpaceGhost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:47 AM

Price reduced $150 shipped final offer before i pull it out and just keep it

#3 HeyHeyHey

HeyHeyHey

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:50 PM

I can do $130 + half shipping ($5) to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

so $135, let me know.
Everything you need to play, QUITTING SALE!

http://www.techpb.co...0

#4 SpaceGhost

SpaceGhost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:06 AM

no the best i could do is you pay $140 and you pay for your shipping..for me to ship it anywhere in the united states will be $6 for the country you specified i dont know this is a $185 board and my deal is allready to good i bought two of these and just did not use this one in my other gun because i found a star frame thats all

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users