• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lament

Lament

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:04 AM

Looking to get a few people to ref at Mikes Paintball in Puyallup. I can't discuss pay, but I can tell you that it will be fair.

What we are looking for is people that are reliable, having your own transportation is a plus. Have a good work ethic, be willing to take command of the situation, and learn from one of the best. Sixteen and over are preferred. When I was the ref and head ref for Splat Attack, we only had one serious injury (I don't count the numerous bumps and scrapes as serious) in over four years at the field in Puyallup. I am fair, although I can be a bit tough.

I figure that I will train you now, before things get busy. And they do get busy. I have had days where I was the only ref, and I handled over fifty walk-ons, and a couple of private groups with over ten people in each group.

You can check out the website, field website, or call us and leave a message (Only answer the phone on the weekends, and only if I am not with customers) at 253-840-6877.

Edited by Lament, 08 February 2010 - 07:36 PM.

#2 SCHAEFER

SCHAEFER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:04 PM

Looking to get a few people to ref at Mikes Paintball in Puyallup. I can't discuss pay, but I can tell you that it will be fair.

What we are looking for is people that are reliable, having your own transportation is a plus. Have a good work ethic, be willing to take command of the situation, and learn from one of the best. Sixteen and over are preferred. When I was the ref and head ref for Splat Attack, we only had one serious injury (I don't count the numerous bumps and scrapes as serious) in over four years at the field in Puyallup. I am fair, although I can be a bit tough.

I figure that I will train you now, before things get busy. And they do get busy. I have had days where I was the only ref, and I handled over fifty walk-ons, and a couple of private groups with over ten people in each group.

You can check out the website, field website, or call us and leave a message (Only answer the phone on the weekends, and only if I am not with customers) at 253-840-6877.

Whats your age requirement for refs
If you wipe...
I won't bonus ball you
I won't monsterball you
I will bonus ball you with Monster balls

#3 Lament

Lament

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:02 AM

Must be able to legally work in Washington State. I would prefer someone that is 16, and has regular access to a car, but if your parents want to bring you to work and pick you up when you are done, that is fine with me.

#4 chewiestmonkey

chewiestmonkey

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:09 PM

Hey, I tried the link but it came up blank. what days are you guys open?
My BST feedback thread: http://www.techpb.co...&mode=show&st=0
If you'r too busy getting even, you will never get ahead.

#5 Lament

Lament

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

Hey, I tried the link but it came up blank. what days are you guys open?

Should be fixed now.

Saturday's and Sunday's, 10 AM to 5 PM.

#6 chewiestmonkey

chewiestmonkey

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:43 PM

Ahh Sweet. Nice website

I was interested, but i live to far away :(
i live in lake stevens and usualy reff for forrestfire on saturdays.

anyywayyy, good luck finding someone!
My BST feedback thread: http://www.techpb.co...&mode=show&st=0
If you'r too busy getting even, you will never get ahead.

#7 SCHAEFER

SCHAEFER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:51 PM

Must be able to legally work in Washington State. I would prefer someone that is 16, and has regular access to a car, but if your parents want to bring you to work and pick you up when you are done, that is fine with me.

K because me and a friend have been looking for jobs huge for are age i'm 6'0 180 hes 5'7" 160, both of us trained and passed cpr and first aid. i have about three years of paintball experience he has 2. legal age for Washington isn't it like fourteen?
If you wipe...
I won't bonus ball you
I won't monsterball you

#8 Lament

Lament

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:28 AM

Actually, it is exactly 14. My only concern is the state's definition of an Amusement Park. But come on down, we can see what we can find out.

#9 SCHAEFER

SCHAEFER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:49 PM

Actually, it is exactly 14. My only concern is the state's definition of an Amusement Park. But come on down, we can see what we can find out.

will do, sounds like i can come down next saturday so you can check out and see what we can do! hopefully we can love that course closes to me! and like to help it out anyway!! you guys pick up any sponsors yet?
and when we come up is there anything we should bring?

Edited by SCHAEFER, 10 February 2010 - 09:04 PM.

If you wipe...
I won't bonus ball you
I won't monsterball you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users