5998 replies to this topic

#1 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:24 PM

If you shoot firearms as a hobby or as a sport, then join up! Post a pic of you shooting, or some of your targets or some other proof that you are a real shooter to join!

Rules

1. must be active.
2. try to keep the chatter on topic.
3. NO TROLLING!

Sharpshooters
1.ibunkeru666 (pres.)
2.OEFVetran
3.Nick
4.Username

Members
1.U83R 1337
2.NuMnUm9000
3.southFLpballer
4.infaMOUSE
5.Butters
6.Watcher
7.Aerophyre
8.Tor
9.Plattypus
10.douglasdandy
11.HeroforADay
12.rockout918
13.Zack martin
14.South Paw
15.schnips
16.Xmas Asn
17.Proxydust
18.TheGuy
19.Corrupted355
20.zop10
21.*Triggahappy13*
22.I am a Newbie :-)
23.pirhana92
24.Konner96
25.bobruffles
26.J. Nez
27.the other guy
28.Chooie
29.k24RSX.07PMR

Posted Image

Members are welcome to use our sig, made by Bigballa

To Anyone Looking into Class 3 weapons (machine guns, suppressors, SBS, or SBR) read this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Machine Guns-- Private & Corporate Ownership
It is a common misconception that machine guns cannot be owned by law-abiding citizens. This comes from the creation of a variety of confusing laws that have made purchasing a full-auto gun more difficult than purchasing a "normal" gun. But, if you can comply with the law, you may qualify to own a machine gun.

First a brief history: In May of 1986, certain laws went into effect that made it illegal for 'civilians' to own fully automatic firearms that were manufactured AFTER THAT DATE. Many fully automatic weapons manufactured, registered and tax paid BEFORE MAY, 1986, MAY BE OWNED BY AND SOLD TO INDIVIDUALS. The full-auto guns that may be owned by individuals are called 'transferable'. Some states DO NOT allow machine gun ownership at all, no matter when the gun was made, but many states do.

To purchase a transferable machine gun, you must meet certain requirements (generally the same as when you purchase another gun, but with additional scrutiny), fill out special paperwork (called a 'form 4'), and pay a $200, one-time, transfer tax. Every time a machine gun is transferred, the $200 tax must be paid-- usually by the purchaser. The steps to take to purchase a transferable machine gun are:
Find a dealer locally who can assist you in all phases of the transfer. This should go beyond helping you fill out the paperwork: they should help you locate the gun if it isn't in stock and allow you to shoot the gun while your paperwork is being processed by the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms). It will usually take 4-6 weeks for the dealer to get the gun from another dealer if they don't already have it in stock (due to BATF paperwork delays).
Get your fingerprints (either by a police dept. or by a qualified fingerprinter, two imprints are needed) and two passport sized pictures taken. These will be used to perform a comprehensive criminal background check on you.
Have your local dealer help you fill out an "Application for Tax Paid Transfer And Registration Of Firearm" for, known as a "form 4".
You must have the signature of the Chief Law Enforcement (CLEO) officer that has jurisdiction over the municipality in which you live on the form 4. This could be the City Chief or the County Sheriff, for example. This is usually not a problem-- in machine gun friendly states. The form 4, CLEO signature, 2 fingerprint cards, 2 pictures, and a $200 check (your one-time transfer tax) must all be mailed to the BATF and an approved tax stamp returned before you may take possession of the gun. This may take anywhere from 2 to 5 months.
Although it may seem complicated, we are happy to help you through every step in the process. We have transferable guns in stock, and if we don't have it, we can tap into a network of dealers in other states to find it for you. Let us help you get the full-auto gun that you've always wanted-- they are worth it! We are not lawyers, and do not represent ourselves to offer legal advice. We can point you in the direction of counsel upon request.

How about Suppressors or Short-Barreled Shotguns? Yes you probably can! (Most of the same restrictions apply).
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by ibunkeru666, 03 December 2010 - 02:13 AM.

Posted Image
Ion Owners Group #1 ETEK OWNERS GROUP #17

#2 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:30 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ibunkeru666, 04 February 2010 - 05:31 PM.

Posted Image

#3 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

There's no kill like overkill.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:42 PM

I shoot, but no pictures.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#4 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

we will have to make some exceptions im sure lol. so what do you shoot?
Posted Image

#5 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

There's no kill like overkill.

• Banned
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:56 PM

I just have a .22 because ammo is cheap, and it's quiet, besides I don't need firepower for target shooting....

It's a springfield stevens model 88, it's semi auto or bolt action, and I find the action odd because in semi when you pull the trigger and fire, the bolt doesn't return forward until you release the trigger, good for checking if you have any rounds left.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#6 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:01 PM

I have a Cetme, several bolt action rifles and a few shotguns. many sigs too... well my dad does. i have a shotgun :)

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#7 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:22 PM

lets see, i currently own a Springfield XD45 Compact Tactical (best sidearm i have ever owned or shot)
for rifles i used to own a Marlin Model 1895 chambered in .45-70 Gov't and a custom Mauser Model KAR98K rechambered for .25-06, with a custom target thumb through hole stock and a heavy FN barrel.
for shot guns i used to own a Mossberg 500 Tactical

when it comes to modern firearms, there isnt much i dont know. i did some training with MARSOF snipers in Afghanistan, go tot shoot the M107 .50BMG rifle, we were hitting targets at 3.6K away. i dont think i have shot less then Expert in the Guard yet.

in the Army i have been issued am M16A2, M16A4, M4MWS (flat top with rail system and AimPoint M68CCO), M249 SAW, M240B, MK.19, M2HB, M9 sidearm

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

if any of you guys have firearms questions, feel free to ask me pm is the easiest way to get in touch.

#8 Aerophyre

Aerophyre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:33 PM

Yay! gun pic time!

1) Mossberg 500: John Romero Edition

Posted Image

2) Norinco SKS: The Longshot

Posted Image

#9 southFLpballer

southFLpballer

BEAST member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:49 PM

i shoot , my be able to post a video soon.
list of guns my family owns
mossberg 12gauge with pistol grip
taures judge
an FN
410 snakeslayer
beretta storm
h&k 45
glock 40
glock 27
ar-15
.38 special
there all technically my parents, but living out in the acridge we have a private shooting range and i have acces to them at all times , i just gotta ask. ive been shooting since i was 6
Posted Image
show me an inch, and i'll show you the dead box-the phantom

#10 Aerophyre

Aerophyre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:50 PM

you say an fn..... which fn if I might ask.

#11 southFLpballer

southFLpballer

BEAST member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:05 PM

Posted Image

#12 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:06 PM

so its either a PS90 or a FiveseveN sidearm

#13 Aerophyre

Aerophyre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:14 PM

Im pretty sure he means the pistol. The ammo for that gun is recockulously expensive.

#14 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:20 PM

so is the firearm itself, 900 for the sidearm, 1500-2500- for the carbine

#15 southFLpballer

southFLpballer

BEAST member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:01 AM

i said 5.7, thats the name of the side arm. we have a place near us called k & w gun works. we no the owners so he sold it to us for 600.
Posted Image

#16 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:31 PM

Ok every one is in, but i made OEFVetran, and Areophyre sharpshooters since they posted up pics ;).

so do any of you guys score targets or shoot competitively? if so how often do you shoot a perfect target? i've only managed it twice.
Posted Image

#17 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:40 PM

i only shot in the military now, but back at my old gun club i hit the 10 ring with a national match m1a, iron sights at 850m. in the military i have hit car sized targets at 3600m, that 3.6km, with a barrett m107

#18 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

American gun laws > Canadian gun laws.

Edited by Cubeman, 15 August 2010 - 01:27 PM.

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#19 southFLpballer

southFLpballer

BEAST member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:14 PM

I've got some pretty badass guns.

Spoiler

LOLOLOL. I actually have those though :P

But I've never even shot a real gun :P Damn Canadian gun laws! The only way you can get a gun up here is if you really, really, really, really want to! No gun stores anywhere...

america FTW!!!
Posted Image

#20 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:36 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

figured i'd post up some more pics. im shooting a Walther p22 with a laser sight and a silencer, one of the most fun guns i have ever shot.
Posted Image

#21 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:49 PM

Nice. When I'm able to I'm getting a license to buy fully automatic weapons and a life time carry permit :)

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#22 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:02 PM

Nice. When I'm able to I'm getting a license to buy fully automatic weapons and a life time carry permit :)

um, hate to burst your bubble, but chances are you wont get that licence. unless you have an FFL, its very hard to get a class 3 NFA, as for a lifetime carry, not sure how your state does it, but most states require you to re-apply every 10 years for legal reasons.

also, its suppressor, not silencer. you cant silence a firearm, only suppress them.

#23 InfaMOUSE

InfaMOUSE

It's all gravy, Baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:27 PM

So yeh. I don't have pics... but yeh... I got
a 20ga Remy 870 Wingmaster in LH for Duck Season...
A Marlin 336c my dad passed on to me.
A Marlin model 60 for "Pest Controll"...
A 410 made by Sparta (Some sub company of remy) for squirrels and rabbits and shit.
A Model 39a my dad passed on to me which i use for "Elicit nightime activities involving a high powered flashlight"
a Heritage 4inch Revolver in .22Mag (Xmas Present) sooo fucking fun.
A new Remy 700 Varmint SPS in .308 (LH) for deer season...
And My newest toy, which i saved up for like 6months to get for "Home Defense"...
a Remington 870 express 18" with the 7shot tube in 12ga (LH). Had to order it directly from remington cause its a Left Hand... So i cant use 3 and a halfs... just 3 inch. Oh well.. Got a picatinny on the way for my holosight though... It's gonna look mean.

But yeh my uncle has like... I shit you not... $15,000+ in Firearms and Loading equipmant. He gets a new gun like everymonth (though my aunt now makes him sell 1 before he gets another) He's on like a 1st name basis with the guys from Rock River arms... His Bathroom reading material is the U.S. Army Handbook and the Special Forces Survival guide. After Katrina, when all the looting was going on, we joked about him cutting barrel sized holes in his windows... He's got this benelli in 10ga by his front door... that thing is sooo BA.

Edited by InfaMOUSE, 08 February 2010 - 11:38 PM.

By reading the above post ("Post") the reader ("Reader") hereby acknowledges and agrees that the post may contain errors, omissions, sarcasm, and humor (both attempted and actual) or other content that might upset a Reader. If Reader has a problem with this then Reader shouldn't read the Post or take it seriously. If the Reader fails to refrain from reading or taking the post seriously as mentioned above, then it's the Reader's own fault and I don't want to hear about it.

#24 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

Well I think I can. There is a guy at my local gun store who has one. I am determined to get one. But yeah If I can't then i may just try to get into the Special Forces.

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#25 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

i cant tell you right now, being in the Army, and haveing worked with special forces, shooting full auto isnt as fun as it sounds. you cant jstu hold down teh trigger and empty a magazine or a belt, you would melt the barrel and damage teh firearm beyond repair. you have to fire in bursts.

also, its jsut my personel feeling that no civilian needs select fire, and no offense, but you have no need for, and i wouldent trust anyone outside the guys i serve with with any kind of select fire weapon.

http://en.wikipedia....al_Firearms_Act

Edited by OEFVetran, 08 February 2010 - 11:56 PM.

#26 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:57 PM

i shoot a .22, mossberg 12 gauge, and a 25-06

on wedenesday im shooting my xbox with the shotguns and .22 cuz it wnt workim trying to get a video
Im Not Mean, I Just Say What Others Think...
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#27 Aerophyre

Aerophyre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:01 AM

Well I think I can. There is a guy at my local gun store who has one. I am determined to get one. But yeah If I can't then i may just try to get into the Special Forces.

You say "Ill just get into special forces" like its going down to the store and buying a carton of eggs.

Its actually not terribly hard to get a class III. You need no felonies, a lot of money (its like $500+) for the license, and the desire never to have privacy again, cause once you get one the man knows where you are pretty much anytime of day or night. It's really not worth it IMO. That isnt even counting the 15k youll spend PER gun. Full auto aint cheap my friend.

#28 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:33 AM

with the cost of amo these days, its not worth it at all. a select fire M14EBR runs 14k, adn that jsut the gun, no optics, no magazines, no cleaning tools. a select fire Mp5, depending on model, will run you upwards of 20-25k. i have seen military grade select fire rifles sell for upwards or 60 grand.

as for SF, first yo have to qualify to enlist in teh army, and even then you have to be in a combat arms job. then, you have be sent to selection, and, if you happen to pass selection, you then go to Q school, and good luck passing that, highest attrition rate of any school in the military. so, more power to you if thats the route you want to go. oh, i forgot to add ranger school, it really helps if you go to ranger school, and that just sucks.

#29 Naismith53

Naismith53

chocolate milk....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:51 AM

I've shot a .22 hunting and c7/8/9 at a local range.

#30 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:15 AM

A family friend of mine is a class 3 owner, I've shot his automatic a few times. Don't get me wrong its a lot of fun to shoot, but i have more fun shooting other things. plus they really aren't practical you will never take a class 3 to the range for practice as a civilian, police and military are another story but those have their own ranges and i don't think the military allows you to take a automatic weapon home with you.

Edit: sorry almost forgot. infaMOUSE and butters your in.

Edited by ibunkeru666, 09 February 2010 - 10:27 AM.

Posted Image

#31 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:19 AM

you can not take a military issue weapon off of a compound unless you are on official DoD duty, and even then the amount f paperwork you need to transport it is insane.

as for getting any kind of class 3 permit, you have to keep the paperwork with the weapon at all times. if local law enforcement wants to inspect the weapon and how its stored, which they can do, and you dont have the paperwork with the weapon, you can be tried in a federal court, which will screw you for life. so, if you are thinking of getting a class 3, make sure you have copies with the rifle at all times, even when its locked up in your gun locker.

#32 BEASTY

BEASTY

Uber Member

• Members
  • 14,394 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:31 AM

OMG butters has a gun?!?!!

WERE DOOMED!!!!!!!

DOOMED!!

What you NEED to do is mark your territory, Pee on/in the WHOLE school. I mean EVERYWHERE just SOAK IT.

↔↔ Beasty Barrel Socks ↔↔ 46/0/0↔↔

#33 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:18 PM

you can not take a military issue weapon off of a compound unless you are on official DoD duty, and even then the amount f paperwork you need to transport it is insane.

as for getting any kind of class 3 permit, you have to keep the paperwork with the weapon at all times. if local law enforcement wants to inspect the weapon and how its stored, which they can do, and you dont have the paperwork with the weapon, you can be tried in a federal court, which will screw you for life. so, if you are thinking of getting a class 3, make sure you have copies with the rifle at all times, even when its locked up in your gun locker.

So do you shoot as a hobby anymore?
Posted Image

#34 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:24 PM

long story shot, no, i dont currently have any guns. yes, i own a Springfield XD45, but its currently locked up at a PD. rather not get into it, but this march i will be getting it back. i do plan on getting more fire arms, i have had my eyes on a bolt action .308 for some time now, just need to sort out some things PTSD wise before i make another major purchase. my VA doc actually tells me to play paintball whenever i can to feed the part of my brain that wont calm down after being in a combat zone for a year

#35 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:36 PM

long story shot, no, i dont currently have any guns. yes, i own a Springfield XD45, but its currently locked up at a PD. rather not get into it, but this march i will be getting it back. i do plan on getting more fire arms, i have had my eyes on a bolt action .308 for some time now, just need to sort out some things PTSD wise before i make another major purchase. my VA doc actually tells me to play paintball whenever i can to feed the part of my brain that wont calm down after being in a combat zone for a year

i was just curious, since you didn't say much about shooting as a hobby.
Posted Image

#36 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:45 PM

OMG butters has a gun?!?!!

WERE DOOMED!!!!!!!

DOOMED!!

:D ill give you a 10 mile head start
Im Not Mean, I Just Say What Others Think...
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#37 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:56 PM

i havent shot for fun in a long time. i see firearms as a tool more then anything else. but, nothing beats going to the range and blowing through an entire lot of 5.56 or .308. a lot if 1000 rounds for those that dont know

#38 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:06 PM

i havent shot for fun in a long time. i see firearms as a tool more then anything else. but, nothing beats going to the range and blowing through an entire lot of 5.56 or .308. a lot if 1000 rounds for those that dont know

Agreed.
Posted Image

#39 fsugonoles63

fsugonoles63

Oh good, the voices are back

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:37 PM

Well I will not post pics because my father always taught me not to show off our guns so I will just tell you what I got.

Springfield XD 9mm bi-tone (fuck glocks lol)
Springfield XD 45 ACP earth tone (my dad's)
Remington 870 20 gauge (my very first firearm, got it for christmas when I was 10)
Glock 22 40 cal (my dad is a cop and this is the gun that was issued as his duty weapon, he'd much rather use an xd)
A few winchester rifles .270
Glock 17 9mm (my brother's, so of course he would like glocks)

Thats all I know off the top off my head and pretty much all we have shot for the past year. We mostly shoot just pistols. Me and my dad go to IDPA matches if he is off.

Sorry for no pics. Just look all of em up and you can figure out what they look like

#40 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

every one else has made a list of what they own, i guess i will too. i dont own much but as i've said our family friend is a gun collector so i get to shoot a lot more than what i own.

Fulton armory AR-15
Browning Hi power (chambered in 40 S&w)
Ithica M-49

but i do have a question. my Ithica M-49 was made in 61 (it was a gift from my grandfather), so does that qualify as an antique? what does qualify a firearm as an antique?

Edited by ibunkeru666, 09 February 2010 - 05:07 PM.

Posted Image

#41 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

try googleing it, or bring it to your local gun shop. they can tell you. they can also do research based on the serial number. i had my KAR98K looked into and i tracked down the american soldier who brought it home, turns out he took it off a german sniper he killed. then his son went and customized it, long story shot, father and son no longer talk, and i had the rifle.....

#42 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

i think i'll give that a shot. so they were really able to tell that much from a serial number?
Posted Image

#43 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

well, this rifle had historical documents for it because it was a ww2 import. ha all the NYC import stams on teh bottom of the reciever

#44 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:36 PM

oh ok lol... but its a cool little gun, plus it being my grandfathers it has sentimental value so i wont be customizing or modifying it in anyway....
Posted Image

#45 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:47 PM

that wasnt the point, but it might have documents on record about the gun, estimated value, and what not

#46 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

that wasnt the point, but it might have documents on record about the gun, estimated value, and what not

true.
Posted Image

#47 InfaMOUSE

InfaMOUSE

It's all gravy, Baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:30 PM

OMG OMG OMG SO I GOT TO SHOOT MY NEW 870.

AMAZING!

Edited by InfaMOUSE, 09 February 2010 - 08:31 PM.

By reading the above post ("Post") the reader ("Reader") hereby acknowledges and agrees that the post may contain errors, omissions, sarcasm, and humor (both attempted and actual) or other content that might upset a Reader. If Reader has a problem with this then Reader shouldn't read the Post or take it seriously. If the Reader fails to refrain from reading or taking the post seriously as mentioned above, then it's the Reader's own fault and I don't want to hear about it.

#48 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:00 PM

cool. any noteworthy targets?
Posted Image

#49 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:46 PM

i cant tell you right now, being in the Army, and haveing worked with special forces, shooting full auto isnt as fun as it sounds. you cant jstu hold down teh trigger and empty a magazine or a belt, you would melt the barrel and damage teh firearm beyond repair. you have to fire in bursts.

also, its jsut my personel feeling that no civilian needs select fire, and no offense, but you have no need for, and i wouldent trust anyone outside the guys i serve with with any kind of select fire weapon.

http://en.wikipedia....al_Firearms_Act

I know. My dad served for five years. I've been around guns since i was a baby. I know i dont need it. I just want it. and you dont have to talk to me like idk anything about guns or shooting.

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#50 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

You say "Ill just get into special forces" like its going down to the store and buying a carton of eggs.

Its actually not terribly hard to get a class III. You need no felonies, a lot of money (its like $500+) for the license, and the desire never to have privacy again, cause once you get one the man knows where you are pretty much anytime of day or night. It's really not worth it IMO. That isnt even counting the 15k youll spend PER gun. Full auto aint cheap my friend.

Go to Montana. Problem solved with gun related issues.

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)