#5601 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

Go Colt.

Bushmaster now is no better than a Remington now... if you want an old school Bushmaster pick up a Windham, same company as Bushmaster before Remington bought the name.

#5602 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,919 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

Well it's fairly moot now, since I called another local gun shop and they can get me a 6920 for $1190.47 out the door, tax and all. Which is crazy because that's almost $100 worth of tax, but whatever, it's better than waiting 6 months plus. And they're even willing to put it on layaway for me until I can sell the paintball markers I have coming in tomorrow. So hopefully in a few weeks to a month I should have myself a 6920.

#5603 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,919 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

Just left my gun shop, put a $300 deposit down on a 6920. It will run me about $200 more than the other place, but this shop is generally more expensive. They want $23 for a pmag, instead of the $15 they are online. But I'm willing to pay a bit of a premium to support a local business who is willing to work with me like this. Especially since this means I won't have to wait six months plus for my rifle.

#5604 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

Another dream gun on my list of want to buys lol: http://theshootinged...roducts_id=1442

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#5605 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

I hear there is some sort of controversy with HS not to sure if it against the rules to post that

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#5606 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:09 AM

Y'all have expensive taste. My dream gun is a Smith & Wesson model 3. I have a thing for single action revolvers, and I REALLY have a thing for break-tops, so that's prettymuch my ideal gun. Cimarron makes a reproduction in 45 Colt that has had me hovering over the buy button for months. Someone's gonna have to convince me I don't need it.

Edited by Corrupted355, 10 July 2013 - 05:10 AM.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
my markers

#5607 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:21 AM

Someone's gonna have to convince me I don't need it.

Negative, we need more single action guys; I'm starting to feel intimidated by all the tactical plastic junkies.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5608 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

I see them the same way I see computer nerds; always having to keep up with the newest, coolest gizmo. I look at them and think, "oh, how nice for them". I have a plastic gun. I don't ever use it. Its an XDm 40. It's okay. My wife shoots it better than I do, but I certainly shoot my Blackhawk better than both.

I carry an SP101 too. Mine's in 327 Fed Mag. Which one do you have?
my markers

#5609 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:37 AM

polymer, or "plastic" parts if done right feel better to me... but, i still prefer a wood stock and a forged action over any of the new crap... the grat part about the SRS... the plastic parts are just a bolt on facade that give shapr to the rifle, all the good bits, are steel and aluminium.... but, given the price of the srs covert, i think i'll be sticking with an FN TSR XP, with a GG&G bipod and Leupold VX-R Patrol 3-9x40mm optic... someday i will pony up the cash for a thermal optic so i can hunt coyotes at night.....

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#5610 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

I carry an SP101 too. Mine's in 327 Fed Mag. Which one do you have?

3" .357 mag.

I liked the idea of being able to shoot .357 magnum and .38 special and my area has plenty of both, while I'm yet to see any .327 Fed.
I currently carry Hornady FTX 110 gr 38 spcl +p as I find myself able to shoot it better than any other load.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5611 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

I tried out an SP101 357 as a loaner once, and decided that I had to have one after the first cylinder was shot. When I finally had saved the cash for one, they'd come out with the 6-shot 327, and I liked that idea for conceal/carry. I carry the Speer 115 gr Gold Dot, and coming in at just shy of 1400 fps over my chrono, it has power numbers comparable to 40 S&W, with probably a little less penetration. Not every store carries 327 in stock, but if you know where to look it's not too tough to come by.  I also load some wadcutters to plink with, and the thing barely has more kick than a 22. I wouldn't give that gun up for anything. Plus, I can also shoot 32 H&R and 32 S&W Long, both of which are common down here.

But 357 is one of my favorite calibers.  For some reason, it feels like light-loaded 357 cases shoot better than comparably powerful 38 Specials.  I've got one of the first New Model Ruger Blackhawks from the 70's, and the thing is phenomenal. With a 6 1/2 inch barrel, it drives tacks, and still packs a whollop. I used to carry it when hiking in the Everglades to defend against bobcats and hogs. Now I carry the S&W 460XVR.  Cuz quite frankly, why not?

my markers

#5612 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

There is a nice Colt Police Positive that Ive been looking at but not sure if its worth the hassle to get a Restricted PAL then the 12-6 Prohibited PAL

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#5613 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

My wife's Maid of Honor came down this past weekend and showed off her new-to-her Colt Detective Special . I like it.
my markers

#5614 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

My wife's Maid of Honor came down this past weekend and showed off her new-to-her Colt Detective Special . I like it.

The maid of honor or the Colt :P

#5615 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

Of the two women standing next to me at my wedding, I married the right one. The other one is nice, but dumb as rocks.

The Colt was nice for what it is. The sights suck, but it's an old revolver, so its to be expected. It's a chrome gun, and the front sight disappears in the sunlight. But the trigger is nice, and it shoots well.
my markers

#5616 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

Some times I like old revolvers sometimes I dont get the attraction

#5617 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

The only issue I have with colt is the cylinder release is more awkward to use (pull back) than S&W's (push forward) and Ruger's (press in).

However, that point's irrelevant on single action revolvers which is why my dream gun is a nickel engraved Single Action Army.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5618 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

Puling back would be different for myself. As metioned I think most of us our use to the standard push forward or press in?

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#5619 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

I've changed my mind about the Bisley. It's pretty, but I have a feeling I'd be getting it more as a showpiece than a shooter. I've decided to go with the more practical Ruger Blackhawk with a 6.5" barrel.

0316.jpg

The adjustable sights and longer barrel will make it a much better shooter I believe, all the while still retaining that classy "Wild West" look and feel..
But of course I'll be enhancing it's aesthetics by throwing on a pair of rosewood Spanish-cut grips: http://shopruger.com...ductinfo/19880/

Edited by Antonious, 21 July 2013 - 10:33 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5620 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

I have that gun. Its one of my favorite shooters. Beer cans at 30 yards all day.
my markers

#5621 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,919 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:01 AM

Well, if my etek doesn't sell soon, then I'll have my rifle not this friday, but the friday after that. Only need $300 to get it, so a paycheck and a half or so will get it. If my etek sells pretty soon, then I should hopefully have it this friday. Or, at least I'll have it paid for this friday, they still need to do the background check, and I bet I'll get put on the three day hold again, so I probably won't actually be able to pick it up until tuesday. But as soon as I can get my hands on some ammo, and get confident with my Glock, then I'll get my CHL, which will let me bypass the background check and will allow me to take my firearm home the same day I pay for it.

So, so, so glad my local shop was able to find me a nice 6920, and was willing to work with me and put it on layaway for me. Now to find bulk 5.56 to help start my ammo stockpile.

Speaking of 5.56, Corrupted do you reload 5.56? Need to think of something to do with the casing from my first 5.56 round I shoot, something similar to the .40 you helped me out with, but a rifle round will be too long for a keychain. But maybe it might not be, I need to get a box of ammo and see how long one is.

#5622 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

Yeah, I reload 5.56. You could do something similar to what I did for my wife. Her first 30-06 round was hanging from her rear view mirror for years. Now it's on the wall next to the calendar.
my markers

#5623 Praetorian

Praetorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

I'm getting half tempted to take...

This

Then...

Do this..

and finally fill out some paperwork and put  This on

#5624 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,919 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

Yeah, I reload 5.56. You could do something similar to what I did for my wife. Her first 30-06 round was hanging from her rear view mirror for years. Now it's on the wall next to the calendar.

Did you put an eyelet through the primer hole like you did with my .40?

#5625 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

This

Then...

Do this..

I likey lol. I still need to guy purchase a Mosin Nagant. Which one did you guys say was the best model of it?

#5626 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:01 AM

There was quite a bit more polishing involved than on yours, but yes.

my markers

#5627 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,919 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

I like how mine looks dirty and used, and has obviously been fired. Gives more visual proof that it was actually used and fired.

Got a basic guesstimate as to what it would cost to start reloading .40 and 5.56? Don't need an exact figure, just a ballpark so I know what to expect. Less than $1000? More than $2000?

#5628 Praetorian

Praetorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

what press are you going to use?

#5629 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,919 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

I have absolutely no idea, I haven't done tons of research yet because reloading won't be until I can get my own place. I was just looking for a guesstimate, so I knew what to expect once I start doing research.

#5630 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

This

Then...

Do this..

I likey lol. I still need to guy purchase a Mosin Nagant. Which one did you guys say was the best model of it?

The finnish models are the best made. Let us know in 4 years when you can legally buy one.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5631 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

This

Then...

Do this..

The finnish models are the best made. Let us know in 4 years when you can legally buy one.

*Cough* *Cough* thinks he's better *cough*. And I may not be able to buy one legally under my name,but I sure do have to pay for it. It was a simple question I don't need your two sense.

#5632 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

I just think its funny how you are talking like you are a gun owner but are 14.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5633 IhasAcellular

IhasAcellular

You will never be 9 headbands agg.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

I think its funny how you think that someone under the age of 18 who shoots guns that his parents "own" is somehow different from someone who shoots guns that they "own" themselves. 

Posted Image

#5634 Spartan040

Spartan040

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

I'm trying to decide what gun to buy first. A Colt Delta Elite 1911 in 10mm, a SIG P227, a Para Ordnance Hi-Cap 1911, or a SCAR 17S. Any thoughts?

#5635 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

This

Then...

Do this..

You're better off buying an M92 parts kit than the pistol if you want to put that stock on. It's not a simple task of just bolting it on as that style of stock requires a whole new receiver.

This

Then...

Do this..

*Cough* *Cough* thinks he's better *cough*. And I may not be able to buy one legally under my name,but I sure do have to pay for it. It was a simple question I don't need your two sense.

Was that shit really necessary?
Let's try to keep things mature.

Edited by Antonious, 22 July 2013 - 03:40 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5636 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,082 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Any of you guys shoot trap?  My friends and I were on the high school's league until we graduated this year.

#5637 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

I used to shoot trap and skeet a while back and have been meaning for the longest time to get back into it.
I found it a lot of fun and I wasn't half bad at it either.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5638 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

Never have tried trap or skeet Ive wanted to try it but the only place I know of requires you to use a over under shotgun and Im not going to buy one just for that 

Edited by canscom, 22 July 2013 - 06:26 PM.

#5639 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,082 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

Never have tried trap or skeet Ive wanted to try it but the only place I know of requires you to use a over under shotgun and Im not going to buy one just for that 

???

That's strange, I suppose its so you can positively confirm the action is open but that's pretty easy to tell on a pump or even semi too unless you are really far away.  The place we shoot at doesn't restrict much beyond the shot size to some extent.

If you can borrow a break-action or go to another trap/skeet/sporting clay range it's extremely fun.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 22 July 2013 - 07:42 PM.

#5640 Praetorian

Praetorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

This

Then...

Do this..

You're better off buying an M92 parts kit than the pistol if you want to put that stock on. It's not a simple task of just bolting it on as that style of stock requires a whole new receiver.

Honestly, I'd rather just buy a pre-made one. Getting the parts to fit correctly DOES need some special tooling I do not have, and I don't fully trust myself putting a parts kit together. It's also not as cheap as you think.... where buying that little krink for $500 is much cheaper than "building" to save like $50... plus all the tools I'd need and time..  So no, buying a parts kit is worthless for the average joe.

Edited by Praetorian, 23 July 2013 - 12:17 AM.

#5641 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:21 AM

the more i look into the FN TSR XP the more i want one....

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#5642 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:01 AM

This

Then...

Do this..

o
Honestly, I'd rather just buy a pre-made one. Getting the parts to fit correctly DOES need some special tooling I do not have, and I don't fully trust myself putting a parts kit together. It's also not as cheap as you think.... where buying that little krink for $500 is much cheaper than "building" to save like $50... plus all the tools I'd need and time..  So no, buying a parts kit is worthless for the average joe.
You'll still need to do plenty of tooling (or pay somebody to do so) as that stock is not a drop in item.
You'll need a whole new receiver (one designed specifically for that stock to accomodate the release button and latch) and install all the components onto it through proper riveting.
It's not like an AR where you can switch and swap parts at will. Ak's weren't really designed with modularity in mind.
If you don't mind cutting your losses on that style of stock, you can get a complete rifle with the original m92 underfolding stock. You can sbr it by just removing the extended flash hider/boooster. http://www.atlanticf...l.html?Itemid=0

Edited by Antonious, 23 July 2013 - 02:06 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5643 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:00 AM

I have absolutely no idea, I haven't done tons of research yet because reloading won't be until I can get my own place. I was just looking for a guesstimate, so I knew what to expect once I start doing research.
You have a few options. Quite a few, actually. My first press was a RCBS kit that came with most of what you need to start out. It was just a single stage press. I added a powder throw, case trimmer, dies, and shell holders, and eventually a hand priming tool. I used that setup for years. It's not the fastest way to reload, but it is probably the most precise. You can see the same kit I started with in the next link. All told, it probably cost me about $800 including material to get going.

http://m.sportsmansg...?a=506874&tab=1

However, it took me about 3 hours to load up 200 rounds. And that was after I was really good, knew all the shortcuts I could safely take, and was absolutely flying. That's a lot of loading for not a whole lot of shooting. So I looked to upgrade. I eventually went with the Hornady Lock & Load Ammo Plant, largely on the recommendation of a good friend. This is a progressive press that pumps out a new fully loaded round with every pull of the handle. It cost me roughly a grand, then I had to purchase all the press-specific accessories, like shell plates and case drivers. It is far from perfect, and takes quite a bit of fiddling to dial in, but it is a very quick way to make ammo. Just yesterday, I pumped out about 150 rounds of 45 Colt in about 20 minutes.

While the Hornady is pretty damn good, I will probably be looking for a different press when this in bites the dust. Probably either a Dillon or RCBS. I'm happy with it for now, but it does have it's faults. If I had a do-over, I would have probably give with the RCBS turret press, because the progressive presses are capable of way more volume than I require.

Now, one thing to watch out for is the brand Lee. Do not be fooled by their amazing prices. The ONLY THING that Lee makes worth buying is their die sets. Stay away from everything else. Trust me on this one.
my markers

#5644 Praetorian

Praetorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:00 AM

two words for a good press..

Dillion Precision.

for the price This baby is well worth it

#5645 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

I was strongly considering that press. The only reason I didn't get it is because I load a large number of calibers. The Dillon is pretty expensive to have multiple calibers because of the number of parts to change. This is especially when you change classes. It would have cost me an arm and a leg on top of the press. The Hornady was about the same base price, but the add-ons are cheaper.
my markers

#5646 Praetorian

Praetorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:49 AM

^wasn't sure what you were wanting to reload... I primarily only shoot 9mm, .223 and 7.62x39 which the 7.62 is cheaper to just buy the Steel case imported ammo vs buying all the brass and primers for it... and I don't really shoot enough .223 to justify buying a press for it. So all I'd really need is a press for 9mm :P

#5647 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:23 AM

Currently, I have dies  for:

32 Long Colt

32 H&R Mag / 327 Federal Mag

380 ACP

9mm Luger

38 Special / 357 Mag

40 S&W

45 ACP

45 Colt

454 Casull

460 S&W Mag

223 Remington / 5.56 NATO

7.62x39

308 Winchester

7.62x54R

30-06

I don't shoot all these calibers (or even have guns for some of them anymore), but I do load for friends and relatives on occasion. Add up all the adapter systems on the Dillon and it comes out to a very pretty penny. The Hornady still hurt, but if you already have dies, most of what you need is just shell plates, and a few of them are interchangeable (for example, 45 Colt, 454, and 460 all use the same shell plate even though they all have different dies).

my markers

#5648 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:00 AM

I really want to get into reloading so I can make me some 9x18 (Because Makarovs are cool as shit), 7.62x25 (Because Tokarevs are cool as shit), and .45 Colt (because SAA's are cool as shit).

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5649 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

Currently, I have dies  for:

32 Long Colt

32 H&R Mag / 327 Federal Mag

380 ACP

9mm Luger

38 Special / 357 Mag

40 S&W

45 ACP

45 Colt

454 Casull

460 S&W Mag

223 Remington / 5.56 NATO

7.62x39

308 Winchester

7.62x54R

30-06

I don't shoot all these calibers (or even have guns for some of them anymore), but I do load for friends and relatives on occasion. Add up all the adapter systems on the Dillon and it comes out to a very pretty penny. The Hornady still hurt, but if you already have dies, most of what you need is just shell plates, and a few of them are interchangeable (for example, 45 Colt, 454, and 460 all use the same shell plate even though they all have different dies).

How much do you charge to load them again? I was looking at 9mm and 7.62x54R.

#5650 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

Right now I only have supplies for extremely light 9mm loads or standard 380 loads (90 grain), and seriously limited quantities of 168 grain .311" slugs that I have solely for using my Mosin for hunting hog.

my markers

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users