5998 replies to this topic

#5751 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

I'm currently looking at getting a GLOCK......

I have shot them plenty of times so don't tell me they suck and reccomend another gun.

Back on topic:What are some of the best models of GLOCK to consider? I'm currently looking at a 40. or 9MM. I don't want anything that is comact or has a range barrel on it.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#5752 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:03 AM

You're prettymuch looking at a Glock 17, 19, 22, or 23. The 17 is the full size 9 and the 19 is the "compact" 9. The 22 is the full size 40 and the 23 is the "compact" 40. If you plan on carrying it, go with the 19 or the 23. They may say compact, but they really aren't. They're just slightly smaller than the full size handgun, which makes them the best compromise for shooting comfort and concealability. My dad has a 19 and he loves it. I'm jot a big fan of semi-autos, and even I like it.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
my markers

#5753 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

I'm currently looking at getting a GLOCK......

I have shot them plenty of times so don't tell me they suck and reccomend another gun.

Back on topic:What are some of the best models of GLOCK to consider? I'm currently looking at a 40. or 9MM. I don't want anything that is comact or has a range barrel on it.

Don't want a compact or target barrel?
Then that just leaves you with the standard 17 (9x19) and the 22 (.40 S&W).

Unless you're meaning you don't want the sub-compact, since the compact 19 and 23 aren't that much smaller than the full size (or even compact for that matter as mentioned above). Personally I think the intermediately-sized "compact" Glocks feel better than the standard or sub-comp (despite still feeling like a Glock).

The differences between Glocks is mostly in ergonomics between the three frame styles and caliber. Other than that, they're essentially the same thing through and through (with the exception of the .45 ACP models having a thicker slide and the 36 and 30s that use a different magazine and grip style).
Because of this, I recommend going to a shop and feeling each type (Sub-comp, comp, and standard) to see which feels better to you.

Edited by Antonious, 06 August 2013 - 09:45 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5754 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

A friend has a G27, which is the subcompact 40 caliber version. I hate it. It's hard to handle and snappy.  But like I said above, I LIKE the G19. It's comfortable to shoot and easy enough to carry.

my markers

#5755 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

I'm meaning compact as in the G26.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#5756 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,918 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

I got a 23 because I wanted more stopping power than a 9mm, and I wanted to be able to conceal it, and a 23 is easier to conceal than a 22. And the subcompact is just too small for my hands to hold comfortably. My next glock will be a 17 though, so that I can get into amateur shooting competitions and have a gun to screw around with.

#5757 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

hopefully by the end of this month i will have either another Five seveN or an FNX45... havent decided yet... my shop back home as 2 FsN's for 1199 a piece... and a few FNX45's from 750-900... i think they might have an FNX45 Tactical as well... if so, that might be what i pick up... 

also going to talk to them about ordering my long gun... FN TSR XP, 20 inch barrel... just need to have a gun smith fit the barrel for a supresser mount that doesnt damage the fluting or the target crown and doesnt permanently alter the barrel, i.e. threading the end of the barrel.... i havent decided on what bi-pod i want, either a versa pod or the GG&G XDS2... if i got with the GG&G legs i have to have the stock fitted with a small 1913 rail to attach it, which i was going to do anyway to mount a small surefire light for night shooting coyotes...

optic will be the Leupold VX-R Patrol 3-9x optic... same on ei had on the SCAR, just higher magnification.... 

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#5758 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,918 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

There, just started my ammo stockpile. Just ordered 500 rounds of 5.56, should be here in 5-10 business days. So now I'll have 600 rounds of 5.56 and 100 rounds of .40S&W. Next on my list is a rifle case, more magazines, a 5.56 LULA, and 500 rounds of .40S&W.

#5759 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:06 PM

i have the stripper clip lula, best loading device i've ever owned... i have no use for it anymore... but ia m keeping in case i get another 5.56 rifle

Mossberg 500 ZMB

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#5760 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,918 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

I'll get one of those once I get enough stripper clips, but right now I'll just get the lever action LULA, since I don't have any stripper clips and need to buy other stuff first.

#5761 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:14 AM

Anyone know the going price now-a-days for the ruger high cap 10/22 mags?

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5762 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:26 AM

dont use actual stripper clips, they are a pain int he ass... get teh stripper clip lula and you can load 10 rounds at a time... i was able to load mags faster without the actual stripper clip then with using the same speed loader

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5763 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:59 AM

Anyone know the going price now-a-days for the ruger high cap 10/22 mags?

Last I checked when I went to BassPro they were around $27.99 for the 25 round magazines and $59.99 for the 75 round "drum". Which we have no use for "drum" mags in Ohio do to anything over 25 or 30 I believe is the limit now If I'm correct.

#5764 CptObvious

CptObvious

US Air Force

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

I wanna get more mags for my taurus but they're $70 each. Thankfully clips for my 1903 are a buck each, so I'll be ordering 20 more next paycheck.

Headbangers Scenario Team

#5765 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

hopefully next month i will have an FNX45... maybe a 45 tactical if the shop has one on the shelf... been doing some research... seems like 400 bucks is about the orm these days for a 1000 round lot of .45... what are you guys finding price wise?

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5766 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

23CAD a box

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#5767 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

hopefully next month i will have an FNX45... maybe a 45 tactical if the shop has one on the shelf... been doing some research... seems like 400 bucks is about the orm these days for a 1000 round lot of .45... what are you guys finding price wise?

Just did a quick search of my usual haunts, and I'm finding the cheapest stuff coming in at $0.36 to $0.39 a round for lots of 500 or a thousand.

my markers

#5768 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:54 AM

well, its looking like my shop back home has both the tactical and standard fnx45... not really sure which one i want to drop the cash on, difference of about 300 bucks... the tactical, if they have the FDE version, is all FDE, indead of the black slide and fde grip like the standard 45... which i like more... plus the threaded barrel and 15 round mags stock... decisions decisions.... but,they also have 2 FsN's in stock... if they have a good amount of 5.7 ammo i may just get another one of those... though .45acp will be easier to reload and find ammo for in most places that sell ammo...

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5769 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

Got to handle an M1 Carbine at the shop today.
Now I've got another gun added to my wishlist, and fortunately there's enough .30 carbine available around here to justify it.

Edited by Antonious, 11 August 2013 - 06:28 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5770 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

those are sweet little guns... few years back my fish and game club was giving one away...

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5771 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,918 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

My next gun will be an M1A, then after that I'll get a 590A1, and finally I'll get a WWII style 1911 and go do some three gun.

Edited by TK-421, 11 August 2013 - 08:02 PM.

#5772 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

i only need 2 guns for my bug out kit... a nice .308 bolt gun and a sturdy .45 pistol... FN SR XP with a leupold VX-R patrol 3-9x40mm optic.... FNX 45 side arm... already have the shot gun...

with all this extra BAH money i am getting form teh VA for being in school, i'll be able to put together one hell of a bug out bag

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5773 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

I need to put together a first aid kit and get some more advanced training
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#5774 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

NARP is the place to ogo for field first aide kits... you get the kit, and nice bag/pouch to store it in, though it is rather pricey

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5775 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

NARP is the place to ogo for field first aide kits... you get the kit, and nice bag/pouch to store it in, though it is rather pricey

Ive looked at a couple of places and they are expensive Ive also thought about putting together my own kit

#5776 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

coming for a former combat medic, buy a pre made kit... its much easier, and if you go with North American Rescue products you can buy the refill kits for them if you ever use whats in it. i swear by NARP medical supplies, its what i used,for the most part, on 2 deployments

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5777 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

So I'm about to buy a Tokarev for plinking because they're dirt cheap ($250).

However, I'm torn between two, mostly due to caliber differences

First is a Romanian TTC:

Pros

• Traditional TT design, so plenty of spare parts and magazines
  • 7.62x25 is both a fun and potent cartridge, and companies even make it in HP

Cons

• 7.62x25 surplus is pretty much gone and new production is a bit hard to come by (I'll occasionally find a box online, but at $0.50 a round)

Next is a Yugoslavian M70a:

Pros

• 9x19, so ammo is cheap, plentiful, and easy to find
  • Longer frame allows for an extra round in the magazine (9+1)

Cons

• Proprietary magazine and I don't think extras are being imported (yet?)
  • Not a traditional TT in the new chambering

Edited by Antonious, 13 August 2013 - 08:06 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5778 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

No point in buying a gun if you cant find ammo for it

#5779 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

well, if it worth getting the 7.62 tokerev even with the scarcity and price of the ammo? thats how i felt with the FsN and 5.7 ammo being so hard to find... but, i justified it... and if i didnt want a new optic fo my SCAR at the time i would have kept the FsN... 

if it were me, i would get the gun you enjoy more... which one speaks to you the most?

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5780 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:45 AM

Yeah, I think I'll just do the M70a. As cool as a traditional Tok would be, I just can't justify the ammo costs when considering the alternative.
And I'm not exactly settling either since I like both, just for different reasons.

And who knows? With them being so cheap as it is, I might just end up getting both some time in the future.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5781 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:28 AM

What are your guys opinions on the G34 Gen 4? I'm looking at getting into the local competitve shooting.

#5782 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

I would personally opt for something with a better trigger were I to do competitions; either SA or DA/SA would lead to better results, in my opinion.

Edited by Antonious, 17 August 2013 - 08:40 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5783 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:53 AM

I would like to stick with the 9mm range of the scale or 40. I fanboy Glock anyways just like OEF fanboys FN........ My thoughts were to get the 17 or 34, put night sights on,a custom slide cover,and multiple magazines.

#5784 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

There's plenty of DA/SA handguns in 9 and 40 out there. The target models of the CZ 75 line tend to be quite popular in competitions.

But if you're a fan of Glocks, then go for it. They're just not really my cup of tea, so I personally don't recommend them.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5785 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

there is a difference between being a fanboy and trusting your life to a companies product... i've bet my life on FN weapons before, thats why i like them... they are not the only company i would buy a weapon from... 

but, here are a couple things to look at when it comes to competition guns... price vs. value... personally, when i look at buying a firearm, becuase i plan on doing some pistol and long rage comps at my gun club, i look at the over all practical use of the gun...  can i daily carry it and not feel like i have a boat anchor tied to my waist? it is only good for a range gun? how easy is it to put different sights on it? is there any aftermarket support for it? or do factory parts trump aftermarket support? how likely is it that i am going to have to replace the polymer slide, or the entire gun, once i reach a certain round count?

FN meets my needs as far as a pistol goes... the FNX and FNS both have replaceable slide rails, so when they wear out, you dont have to buy a whole new gun. and yes, i've known people from y gun club that have had to replace entire grip frames, or the entire gun, every couple years do to use and wear and tear... the FNX, for me, is the perfect hand gun. its full sized, 15 rounds of .45acp, full ambidextrous controls, and i can carry it locked and cocked. its not huge to a point where i will feel awkward carrying it, and its delayed blow back system makes it more accurate and softer shooting then most comp guns on the market.... 

but, most of the guys i used to go shooting with that did comps shot XDm's... i've known a few that used accurized beretta m92's... and a slew of different 1911's....

what i am getting at is dont just stick with your fanboyism/favorite company when it comes to comp guns... get your hands on as many as you can to test, and see which on fits you the best from an ergo stand point... if its the glock, great, go for it, they make a decent comp gun... but, you may surprise yourself with what else is out there, and how other companies are making a mechanically more accurate gun these days

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5786 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

I'm stuck between these which I have all seen perform and I love how the feel etc....Can you help the perks and cons of some of these?

Glock 17 or 34 Both 9MM--------- Ruger SR9 9MM-------- Springfield Amory XD 9MM------ S&W 9MM SD9VE------- And finally the Ruger P95 9MM.......

#5787 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

out of all those i would get the xd9

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5788 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

Will they cycle under pressure? I'm looking for a good SHTF handgun.

#5789 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

XD stands for Xtreme Duty... it was a gun designed in Croatia to work int he most extreme of conditions... yes, it will serve you well as a general purpose side arm... i highly suggest getting teh XDm though, as its not much more expensive, but packs more features... if you get teh compact model, you can use 2 different sized mags, and have, in effect, 2 different sized guns in one depending on the mag you use. XDm mags, with the grip extension, tend to be expensive...

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5790 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

I'm not worried about the magazine price. I'd prefer to not spend more than 450 total for entry level handgun.

#5791 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

The XDm isn't exactly an entry level handgun. In theory, you can take it to a match right out of the box. I don't think the trigger's quite good enough for that, but the rest of the gun probably is. I have an XDm-40, and my wife is spooky accurate with it. At 15 yards, she can make a ragged 1.5" hole with a magazine.

One thing I like about the XD line is the fact that it has a fully supported chamber. As a reloader, that really helps me get life out of my brass. The Glocks don't. With high pressure loads, the brass can leave a distinctive bulge at the base (especially with 9mm, as 40 has slightly thicker brass at the base), that reloaders call the "Glock bulge".  It doesn't affect function at all, but I like being able to use my brass a few times before they start to fatigue.

The only failures that my XDm has ever had were magazine or ammo related. The gun itself has been flawless. I also have a buddy who swears by his Ruger SR-9's. He's got almost the whole range of sizes, he loves it so much. I think the Ruger has a slightly smoother trigger. The XDm trigger is more stagey. Both are very accurate and supremely reliable.

My old man has a Glock 19. He's put maybe 500 rounds through it even though it's close to a decade old at this point. It just sits on his hip full of hollowpoints. I assume he believes it to be reliable, as he apparently trusts it with his life.

my markers

#5792 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:37 PM

i had an XD45 compact tactical... 5 inch barrel, long slide, 10 and 13 round mags... it was a tack driver at 20 yards... which is about as far as i pushed it out distance wise... i beat the piss out of that gun... but, in the end... felt it was too awkward given the size of the grip and the length of the barrel/slide....

my last hand gun, the FN Five seveN, is one of my favorites of all time... i was able to hit a 20oz CO2 tank at 50 yards with mine... it was more accurate then i am, and because of its delayed blow back operation, it was a super soft shooting gun... not to mention the 20 and 30 round mags... filled with carbine ammo.... the only down fall to that gun is the sticker price... its a 1000+ gun if youc an find it... then you have to deal with tracking down ammo....

my favorite gun on the market right now though is the FNX45... full ambi controls... 15 round mags (you get 3 with it from the factory).... 3 dot combat sights... replaceable slide rails.... and, its also delayed blow back... making it a soft shooter, and stupid accurate out of the box... its got a hard chrome lined barrel that will last longer then most shooters will keep the gun for... 

for 450, i would look for used XDm's at your local shop... as a new FNX45 will run you between 600-750 bucks, depending on the shop... and the FNX45 tactical will run a grand or more

also, keep in mind that the XD line is a true striker fired hang gun... you have to keep it locked and cocked, you cant load the chamber and decock it... the glock line isnt striker fired, like some poeple have been lead to believe, its an internal hammer... now, i dont know glocks that well, but i dont like internal hammer guns... i do like a striker fired gun, i find that in extreme conditions they perform better for longer, where as an internal hammer gun can foul and jam... i really like the external hammer on the FNX, allows me to decock the gun and carry it locked and cocked, and the DA/SA trigger, while a bit heavy, is exactly what i look for... the only single action trigger gun i've fallen in love with is the FsN

Edited by OEFVeteran, 17 August 2013 - 10:42 PM.

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5793 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:43 PM

the glock line isnt striker fired... its an internal hammer... 

Who lied to you? I've opened up and looked at the striker on a Glock, and there is no hammer in there. It's a spring driven striker, just like the Springfield XD. They don't let the drive spring see full tension at rest like the XD line does, but it's still a striker, not a firing pin.

my markers

#5794 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

like i said, not a glock guy... but its old info... as i dont know many glock guys... they are not all that popular in the shooting circles i am in

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5795 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:13 AM

All people use up heere at the range is AK'S,Mosins,Glocks,Berretas and thats about it.

#5796 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

I may be picking up a new 870 later on in the afternoon! Comes with two barrels,sling and 20% any accessories I buy with it. 20 Gauge not the 12.

#5797 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

I may be picking up a new 870 later on in the afternoon! Comes with two barrels,sling and 20% any accessories I buy with it. 20 Gauge not the 12.

Why a 20?

#5798 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

They don't have the 12 in at all at the gun shops. Plus at all the local gun shops they are marked for $50 more.

Edited by OEFVeteran, 20 August 2013 - 08:43 PM.
o need to double post, then quote your own post, in the same post

#5799 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

20 gauge is plenty for home defense. I'd prefer a 12 for hunting, though.

What I really want is a cheap little single shot .410 shotgun.

my markers

#5800 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:23 AM

Edited by OEFVeteran, Yesterday, 08:43 PM.
o need to double post, then quote your own post, in the same post         Whaaaaat??? I didn't know I was on mobile. sorry

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users