Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

Fortunately for me, I found a website that has the 10/22 I want

What one are you getting?

Edited by Antonious, 07 September 2013 - 01:48 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5852 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,778 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

Black synthetic stock with silver receiver and barrel, but the solid stock, not the takedown.

10404-DEFAULT-l.jpg

It'll go well with the silver scope mount bracket I got, and the silver Simmons scope I got at the same time as the mount.

This is what it should look like when I'm done with it. And once I do this, I'm not doing anything else to it, she'll be perfect just like that.

http://youtu.be/IutGajy7VXY?t=7m21s

#5853 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Trust me on this one, you're gonna end up getting rid of the Simmons mounting rings. I've got a Marlin 60 that's real close to the same style as your 10-22.  The Simmons scope rings don't have enough clamping force, and they slid all over my receiver. I ended up getting a quality set and sliding the scope as far forward as it would go before I was happy. The scope itself is pretty cool.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
my markers

#5854 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

Oh I already figured I'd have to get a new set of scope rings. Generally with most merchandise the item you want to buy is good quality, and everything else is junk. I just want to give the simmons rings a chance, and hope they make it through an appleseed, before I go out and buy new ones.

After calling half a dozen stores I found one that had my 10/22 in stock for a price I was willing to pay. So I drive half an hour there, and after waiting around while the owner was on the phone to the background check place, and having to call them three times, I got waitlisted. Apparently stuff is going on in Maryland and people are buying lots of guns, so the background check place is most likely swamped, and they have no idea what they're doing and are being stupid, or something. But hopefully I can pick my rifle up on tuesday.

Better than having to order it online and deal with that hassle and then wait for it to be shipped and all that. And if they treat me right then I might do more business with them, even though they're half an hour away. They have a good selection of cleaning chemicals and supplies, and my local shop doesn't. And they also have the Ruger BX-25 mags for $30 a piece. Is that a good price to pay? Or should I wait and see if I can find them somewhere else?

#5855 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

$30 is about average for bx-25's. I doubt you'll find them for better anywhere else.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5856 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

I think I saw them online for like $25, but I like to support local brick and mortar stores more than online stores, so I'm usually willing to pay a few bucks extra to help people keep their lights on.

#5857 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

Buckshot vs Ball And Chain vs Slugs.

Which would be best for urban area home defense?

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#5858 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Buckshot. It's plentiful and proven. #4 or better should be all you ever need.
A slug is a bit overkill, as well as unnecessary considering the typical distance for home defense is less than 10 yards. If you were expecting to do patrols of a larger property area in a situation like Katrina, a slug would be appropriate.
"Ball and Chain" loads, as well as any other atypical load such as flachettes and "Dragon's Breath", aren't as plentiful nor proven as the rest and would likely do more harm than good, either physically (in the case of your health, should the atypical round prove less reliable than expected), financially (it's easier to repair just a few holes in the wall) or legally (considering the courts typically frown upon "super man-killer" rounds).

Don't overthink it and just use what's been most commonly used for the past century. There's a reason to why it's become that way.

Edited by Antonious, 10 September 2013 - 08:52 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5859 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

Buckshot vs Ball And Chain vs Slugs.

Which would be best for urban area home defense?

Alternating Buck and slug would be my choice 

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#5860 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

I'd alternate buck and slugs if I had a large property and didn't know if I'd be checking out a disturbance or staying in my home. In my home I'd probably only use buckshot because there aren't any distances great enough where buckshot won't work.

#5861 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

Anyone got any experience with the online store GrabAGun? They've got BX-25 mags for $20 a piece, so I want to buy mags from them, but won't if their customer service is horrible, or they turn out to be a scam or something.

#5862 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

my home defence were low brass trap loads, 7 1/2 buck... enough to put someone down, but not powerful enough to go through walls and kill who ever is on the other side... 

if you are outside, and can see past your target, tactical buck and saboted slugs are my favorite... the fiocchi low recoil 00 buck gives a nice tight pattern

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#5863 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,789 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Went to a gun show sunday. I have never seen so many duck dynasty shirts congregated in one place. 

Also, the guns were all overpriced. The accessories and ammo seemed to be at a normal-ish price though.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5864 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

Got my 10/22 today, finally. And come to find out it already comes with a scope mount, so now I have two. Fun times. Now to wait for money to get ammo and more mags. Trying to find 22lr at a store is always fun, I'm kind of tempted to start buying from private individuals instead. Found some local people on armslist, think it's safe to buy from people on there?

#5865 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,789 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

I luv my 10/22. It would be amazing if ruger made a 10/22 chambered in something like .357 or some other handgun round.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5866 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Although not the same, they have a bolt-action rifle that uses the same feeding mechanism chambered in both .357 and .44

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5867 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

i've always wanted a lever gun chambered in .45 ACP... i've seena couple custom guns that use 5 and 10 round Thompson mags instead of a tube mag... would be the one hell of a bush gun

Mossberg 500 ZMB

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#5868 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,789 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

I've always wanted a carbine in .357.

Or a lever action in .500 magnum

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5869 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

I've always wanted one of the original lever action rifles that was prominent in the West. Been thinking about eventually getting into Cowboy style shooting competitions. Could be a lot of fun, and would give me an excuse to get more guns, lol.

#5870 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

Henry is what Ive looked at for Lever action guns

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#5871 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

According to Wikipedia, the Winchester Model 1873 is the one I'm thinking of. But I'd accept a modern rendition of it, seeing as how the original is going to be expensive as hell, and finding ammo for it won't be fun.

#5872 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

I've wanted a Cimarron version of the Winchester 1892 in 45 Colt for a long time. They go for about $1,200. IMO, the levergun you want is either the 1886 or the 1892, depending on whether you want pistol or rifle caliber. They're the evolution of the rifles that won the west, but not so evolved as to have all that pain in the ass safety equipment. I want a levergun with a halfcock position and no safety button or lever. Simple is better. Even the 1895 is too idiot proof.
my markers

#5873 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

So can someone explain whay open carry is soooo bad I just dont get it

#5874 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

Too many idiots doing it to try and scare people. It gives all gun owners a bad rep when morons walk around with an ar slung over their shoulder and then start flipping shit when the police talk to them to make sure everything is peachy. Makes us all seem like crazy idiots.

Plus there have been instances where someone walks in to rob the place and shoots the people openly carrying before they can have a chance to react, so that they don't try to stop the robbery. It's pretty rare for that to happen, but it's happened.

#5875 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

i am from an open carry state, and until recently lied there, and i've never once seen anyone open carrying an AR or any long gun. i do however see people open carry side arms all the time. i used to do it with my FsN all the time, till i sold her. i prefer to open carry, always have, always will, but, i dont care if i make other people uneasy. i am not a threat, i am not going to just take my gun out and start waving it around like a mad man. if my gun comes out, its for a reason, and 9 times out of 10, its because peoples lives and safety are at risk. the stigma in the US is that guns will shoot people on their own accord, and that everyone that owns a gun a stark raving mad lunatic. it only takes one person to ruin it for the group, and those negative instances are what the general public remembers about those who carry guns. blame it on whoever you want, i point my finger mostly at the media, if they were to cover stories where a legal carrying gun oner stopped a crime just as much as they do with crimes commited by a person with a gun then i feel like the public would think differently on the subject.

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5876 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

i point my finger mostly at the media, if they were to cover stories where a legal carrying gun oner stopped a crime just as much as they do with crimes commited by a person with a gun then i feel like the public would think differently on the subject.

Maybe over time, eventually, but you'd have to wait for the current middle aged generation to die off. You'd have to bring up the youngest generation with news stories like that. The current middle aged people are too stuck in their beliefs that all guns are evil horrible things for a few news stories to change their minds. You could post 1,000 news stories about how people have saved tons of lives by using a gun, and they'll still point out the one or two bad stories about how people murdered with a gun and claim that all guns are horrible evil things.

So the media isn't the only thing to blame, it's also the stupid people who believe everything they're told.

#5877 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

that why i said mostly... think about how long the media has pushing this view of "evil guns". my grandfathers generation grew up shooting rifles in school. my ads generation, nothing, he never even did rifles shooting in the scouts, and he made it to eagle scout... the currant generation in control has been fed thief idea that guns will load themselves, unlock the safe, from the inside, and without any input from a human, murder everyone in the house... that fear, that guns are evil and bad, is being passed on to the currant generation...

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5878 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

If I had to guess, and this is just a guess, I'd say this current generation got their views probably from Vietnam. Don't know the whole reasoning behind why that idea is in my head, but that's what is sticking in my head. I could be completely wrong, I don't know for sure, it's just a guess I have bouncing around in my head.

I know of a few Vietnam vets who came back home after the war and swore off guns completely. Maybe enough of them came home with the same idea and it spread.

#5879 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Most anti gun people are just form an opinion based on what they read and hear in the news and from their friends. You ask an anti gun person if they've ever fired or even held a firearm and they look at you as if you're wearing a pair of dead puppies as earrings. They're appalled that you would even ask such a thing.  In the internet age, people are far too used to looking things up and forming a definitive opinion without ever actually experiencing the subject matter.  Just look at paintball.  Three quarters of the people here on this very site that advocate the next brand new marker to come out have never even seen one in person, much less played with it enough to form a decent opinion.

It's the same with guns. The percentage of people who have actually been to a range and fired a gun and are still staunchly anti gun is very small.  That's the problem with this society: no one knows how to form their own opinion on anything. 

Edited by Corrupted355, 21 September 2013 - 05:44 PM.

my markers

#5880 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Too many idiots doing it to try and scare people. It gives all gun owners a bad rep when morons walk around with an ar slung over their shoulder and then start flipping shit when the police talk to them to make sure everything is peachy. Makes us all seem like crazy idiots.

Plus there have been instances where someone walks in to rob the place and shoots the people openly carrying before they can have a chance to react, so that they don't try to stop the robbery. It's pretty rare for that to happen, but it's happened.

In my opinion if you open carry a long gun you are an idiot out to be a pain in the ass

#5881 zop1o

zop1o

megasuperawesomelazerbeamrailgun ofepicdoomandstuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

I luv my 10/22. It would be amazing if ruger made a 10/22 chambered in something like .357 or some other handgun round.

A bit late on reply but the ruger deer stalker was the original platform (I believe) the 10/22 was based off of, and it looked almost identical except it shot a .44 mag

Marq's men founder. flex owner. I AM A MUPPET! C.O.C. member 91. pump/stock players president. Karnivor Owner councilman. Old School Owner. GUN WHORE.
Posted Image
zop1o's marq and auto cocker tuning and repair services
zop1o's feedback2/0/0

#5882 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

Thinking about taking a defensive handgun course this Christmas with the CorBon center up in Sturgis.
Good idea, or are classes like that typically a waste of time?

Edited by Antonious, 24 September 2013 - 08:23 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5883 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

Father is taking a concealed carry course on Saturday. I'm going for the "saftey" program even though I'm 99.9% sure I know how to handle a firearm. Not allowed to shoot though because I'm not 21........

On another note, I'm still looking for a not super expensive handgun. Meaning under 400 if at all possible.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#5884 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

What caliber? What type of handgun? What's your intending purpose? What features do you think you'll prefer?

Et cetera, et cetera...

Edited by Antonious, 25 September 2013 - 06:44 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5885 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,789 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

A bit late on reply but the ruger deer stalker was the original platform (I believe) the 10/22 was based off of, and it looked almost identical except it shot a .44 mag

Just looked that up. You are right! 

They are a little bit pricy considering their age and lack of high cap mags for them.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5886 canscom

canscom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

Just looked that up. You are right! 

They are a little bit pricy considering their age and lack of high cap mags for them.

Not every gun needs a high cap magazine

#5887 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Purpose built hunting weapons rarely carry more than six rounds. It doesnt matter if its a rilfe, shotgun, or handgun. If you cant take down your average game animal in five shots, you need to sell your guns and take up knitting.

Edited by Corrupted355, 25 September 2013 - 10:39 PM.

my markers

#5888 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,789 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

I like high cap mags. I do more target shooting than hunting so I dont want to kill my thumbs reloading every 5 shots. Its nice to buy a gun knowing there plenty of aftermarket parts/accessories for them.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#5889 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

There is another way of looking at it. If there are a lot of aftermarket parts for a gun, then that means there are a lot of things on that type of weapon that people don't like. Look at the Springfield M1A. It's been around for eighty five years (originally as the Garand), and you hardly see any aftermarket parts for it. Why? It's perfect. 

my markers

#5890 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

I don't believe in "perfect" in terms of firearms.
There's too many applications and too many personal preferences for there to be a set standard on perfection.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5891 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

You don't just have one tool in your garage, do you? Each tool has it's own purpose. If you need a nail driven into wood, a hammer is the perfect device. If you need a hole drilled, I hope you've got something more than just a hammer.

Guns are the same. I carry a medium size revolver for personal defense. It would be nearly useless to hunt with. In it's weapon class, the M1A has little to no faults. Perfection is relative to the application.

my markers

#5892 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

Even in its class, I don't consider anything as "perfect".
For instance, I'd prefer an FAL or an AR-10 over an M1A, but even then I don't consider either of them perfect by any means.

The only time I could consider a gun perfect for me would be if it was custom made for me. But any production firearm will not live up to those standards as they're designed for the public and not for me.

Edited by Antonious, 27 September 2013 - 11:51 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5893 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

For instance, I'd prefer an FAL or an AR-10 over an M1A, but even then I don't consider either of them perfect by any means.

The only time I could consider a gun perfect for me would be if it was custom made for me. But any production firearm will not live up to those standards as they're designed for the public and not for me.

That's because perfection is relative. So it doesn't have to also be perfect for you to make it perfect for him.

#5894 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

That's because perfection is relative. So it doesn't have to also be perfect for you to make it perfect for him.

Which is more-or-less my point.
He's saying there's few aftermarket parts for it because it's unarguably perfect for everyone straight from the factory.

No gun can achieve that due to the variety of shooters out there, so no gun is truly "perfect".

Edited by Antonious, 28 September 2013 - 03:50 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5895 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:47 AM

What caliber? What type of handgun? What's your intending purpose? What features do you think you'll prefer?

Et cetera, et cetera...

9mm, Target Practice but also reliabe for when SHTF, I would like a atleast 10+1 round capicity, and would not like it to be over 400 if at all possible. Along with something along the lines of customization with aftermarket parts. Meaning different slides,sights,grips etc.

#5896 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

Which is more-or-less my point.
He's saying there's few aftermarket parts for it because it's unarguably perfect for everyone straight from the factory.

No gun can achieve that due to the variety of shooters out there, so no gun is truly "perfect".

He's not saying that it's perfect for everybody, because no gun is perfect for everybody. He's saying not enough people believe it to be imperfect enough to warrant more aftermarket parts. If more people thought it was imperfect and they wanted to change stuff, then there would be more aftermarket parts.

#5897 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

Et cetera, et cetera...

9mm, Target Practice but also reliabe for when SHTF, I would like a atleast 10+1 round capicity, and would not like it to be over 400 if at all possible. Along with something along the lines of customization with aftermarket parts. Meaning different slides,sights,grips etc.

• I would recommend the EAA Witness. It's basically a clone of the CZ-75 made by an Italian company called Tangfolio (EAA is only the importer).

EA-999104lg.jpg
The CZ-75 design is inherently accurate as well as very reliable (it's a derivative of the old Browning design after all). It's 16+1 capacity in the 9mm version, and you can also swap slide lengths as well as calibers (.22 lr, .38 sup, .40 S&W, .45ACP, and 10mm) with the proper kit. There's also plenty of sight styles available for them; you just have to do a bit of searching.
With a little shopping, you can get the Witness for about $350.

• Another one to look at is the Smith & Wesson SD9VE. It's an improvement on S&W's old Sigma series and more-or-less their version of a Glock (more-so than their M&P line).

223900-9131_298x200.jpg
It's also 16+1 capacity and you can use any M&P sight on it. It's a pretty decent gun overall, except for its trigger is quite heavy for a striker-fired gun (~8 lbs). This however is easily remedied with a $20 drop-in trigger kit from Apex Tactical Specialties.
This gun too is about $350.

• I would also look at Police trade-ins. You can occasionally find a traded-in Glock or  M&P for around $400. A pretty good deal if you don't mind some cosmetic wear. Needless to say, they'll have plenty of aftermarket parts and accessories for them.

• There's several other great imported 9mm handguns for under $400 like the Zastava CZ999, Arcus 98, Sarsilmaz B6P, Canik 55 TP-9, and so on. These are all Eastern-European imports, but come from very reputable manufacturers based out of formerly war-torn nations (So these guys know how to make cheap yet reliable firearms). I've got a soft-spot for commie guns and highly recommend these for shooters on a budget.

Edited by Antonious, 28 September 2013 - 01:28 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#5898 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

the perfect firearm for me will most likely never be built... saddly

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#5899 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,778 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

the perfect firearm for me will most likely never be built... saddly

All the more reason to learn some engineering and machining skills and make it yourself. ;)

#5900 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

if i had the money and access for a mill itw ould be rather easy to make... but, i dont have the money or acess to a mill... so i cant...

i did however ask TDI Kriss if they ever considered making one... they said they did, but wernt planning on making one anytime soon....

Super V that uses FN FiveseveN mags chambered for the 5.7 round...

in a perfect world i'd have a select fire 5.7 Kriss, with a 10 inch barrel with integral suppressor....

since its not a perfect world, and while i do still love it, i'll take a PS90 and FsN combo....

Mossberg 500 ZMB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users