#51 InfaMOUSE

InfaMOUSE

It's all gravy, Baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:21 PM

cool. any noteworthy targets?

Um lol a bucket... or whats left of a bucket now anyways... I just emptied all 8 as fast as I could... Soo fun... I hit it maybe twice lol... Was using 00 though... half choke.

Edited by InfaMOUSE, 09 February 2010 - 10:30 PM.

By reading the above post ("Post") the reader ("Reader") hereby acknowledges and agrees that the post may contain errors, omissions, sarcasm, and humor (both attempted and actual) or other content that might upset a Reader. If Reader has a problem with this then Reader shouldn't read the Post or take it seriously. If the Reader fails to refrain from reading or taking the post seriously as mentioned above, then it's the Reader's own fault and I don't want to hear about it.

#52 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:01 AM

i cant tell you right now, being in the Army, and haveing worked with special forces, shooting full auto isnt as fun as it sounds. you cant jstu hold down teh trigger and empty a magazine or a belt, you would melt the barrel and damage teh firearm beyond repair. you have to fire in bursts.

also, its jsut my personel feeling that no civilian needs select fire, and no offense, but you have no need for, and i wouldent trust anyone outside the guys i serve with with any kind of select fire weapon.

http://en.wikipedia....al_Firearms_Act

I know. My dad served for five years. I've been around guns since i was a baby. I know i dont need it. I just want it. and you dont have to talk to me like idk anything about guns or shooting.

well, someone tells me they want full auto firearms, and i automatically talk to them like that, its habbit, no offense, but most people i talk to that say that, are complete dumbasses. not saying that you are, i dont know you, but thats jsut my automatic response

#53 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:35 PM

i cant tell you right now, being in the Army, and haveing worked with special forces, shooting full auto isnt as fun as it sounds. you cant jstu hold down teh trigger and empty a magazine or a belt, you would melt the barrel and damage teh firearm beyond repair. you have to fire in bursts.

also, its jsut my personel feeling that no civilian needs select fire, and no offense, but you have no need for, and i wouldent trust anyone outside the guys i serve with with any kind of select fire weapon.

http://en.wikipedia....al_Firearms_Act

I know. My dad served for five years. I've been around guns since i was a baby. I know i dont need it. I just want it. and you dont have to talk to me like idk anything about guns or shooting.

well, someone tells me they want full auto firearms, and i automatically talk to them like that, its habbit, no offense, but most people i talk to that say that, are complete dumbasses. not saying that you are, i dont know you, but thats jsut my automatic response

Automatic response to automatic fire lol. yeah i get your point im smart when it comes to guns

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#54 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:56 PM

OMG im so bored. ive been snowed in for 4 days now <_< .

so anyway... anyone on here do any precision small bore shooting?
Posted Image
Ion Owners Group #1 ETEK OWNERS GROUP #17

#55 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

i have done long range target interdiction with m16's and m4's, pushing them to their range limits. but i dont shoot anything smaller then 5.56

#56 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

Todays Shooting....
And Before you say "OMFG YOU RUINED A NICE XBOX 360!!" no it ruined itself, it was perma fried and had every red ring it could and i dont have 200$ to drop to fix it. but i did have 40$ to buy shells and shoot it :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

twas a fun day :D
Im Not Mean, I Just Say What Others Think...
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#57 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:23 PM

^^^FUCKING EPIC WIN^^^

Video?

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#58 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

im just curious, ive been doing it for a while now. its good for getting the shooting basics down and then learning some more of the advanced techniques of shooting. it really helps when your shooting long range with another weapon.
Posted Image

#59 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:01 AM

^^^FUCKING EPIC WIN^^^

Video?

i lost my ipod that had the camera on it :(

so i just borrowd my dads new nikon and took pics lol sorry brotha. but it was dedicated to you :D
Im Not Mean, I Just Say What Others Think...
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#60 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:32 AM

i would box that up and send it back to Microsoft. mae sure you dont put your address on the box though

#61 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:49 AM

Didn't some Marines do the same thing too? I would have fragged it... if they would have let me :)

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#62 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:14 PM

i would box that up and send it back to Microsoft. mae sure you dont put your address on the box though

^^^ lmao.. do this and put a note in the box that says "i cant quite tell what is wrong with it"
Posted Image

#63 InfaMOUSE

InfaMOUSE

It's all gravy, Baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:37 PM

So I found my first issue with my new gun... It's not so much a problem... but it's just that I've been spoiled... The action on my Wingmaster 870 is ALOT smoother then the one on the Express...
By reading the above post ("Post") the reader ("Reader") hereby acknowledges and agrees that the post may contain errors, omissions, sarcasm, and humor (both attempted and actual) or other content that might upset a Reader. If Reader has a problem with this then Reader shouldn't read the Post or take it seriously. If the Reader fails to refrain from reading or taking the post seriously as mentioned above, then it's the Reader's own fault and I don't want to hear about it.

#64 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

i dont trust remmington shotguns, real men shoot mossberg

#65 InfaMOUSE

InfaMOUSE

It's all gravy, Baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:49 PM

i dont trust remmington shotguns, real men shoot mossberg

Real men need to keep there mouths shut. Posted Image

lol. jk jk.

And its not my Express in particular... My friends 20ga Express is the same way... Its not that big a deal though... Its still fun as shit... Ima strip it and oil it up best I can... maybe after a few hundred rounds it'll smooth out... Already got my wooden grips/stock on it... cuz that SPS shit is just... eww.

#66 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:51 PM

just get a Mossberg 500 tactical and you are set for life.

#67 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,183 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:53 PM

We'll, legally I can't own a gun, but lets just say there are plenty within reach?

I'll be sure to poke around and talk guns with all of you.

#68 FacePainter

FacePainter

Blue Drank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,183 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

Todays Shooting....
And Before you say "OMFG YOU RUINED A NICE XBOX 360!!" no it ruined itself, it was perma fried and had every red ring it could and i dont have 200$ to drop to fix it. but i did have 40$ to buy shells and shoot it Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

twas a fun day Posted Image

Or you could have sold it to me, then you get rid of it and make $40 :)

#69 InfaMOUSE

InfaMOUSE

It's all gravy, Baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

Never had an Issue with my wingmaster and I've had it since i was like 10.

I have to admin though the express is not what I expected from remington...

I might just get another wingmaster and put the 7round and 18inch barrel.

#70 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:02 PM

im not really a shotgun kinda guy.... never really liked them.
Posted Image

#71 InfaMOUSE

InfaMOUSE

It's all gravy, Baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:05 PM

WHY? WHATS wrong with a shotgun? you think its dumb cuz you wanna be some kind of super sniper who picks em off at 500 yards?

#72 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

shooties are the best all around defense weapon out there, jsut mix load with buck and tactical slug and you are set for anything

#73 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:31 PM

Yeah. Shotguns are win. But you could also use an AR platform. They just as versatile, if not more, than a shotgun.

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#74 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:31 PM

um, an AR cant shoot a frag12 grenade, or buck shot, or CS rounds, or bean bags

#75 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

There's no kill like overkill.

• Banned
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 08:03 PM

So I'm bringing my rifle into a gun shop tomorrow maybe to see if he has any or can make any more magazines. I'm thinking something overkill, like 50 rounds just because that's what comes in one box.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#76 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:25 PM

WHY? WHATS wrong with a shotgun? you think its dumb cuz you wanna be some kind of super sniper who picks em off at 500 yards?

no, not at all. there is nothing wrong with a shotgun and they are extremely use full, Ive just never liked shooting them. although i have shot an AR-15 with an m203 that had a conversion to shoot 12 gauge shotgun shells witch was pretty cool.
Posted Image

#77 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:38 PM

ah, the m203 cant be converted the firing pin wont shoot a 12g shell. but, there are 40mm APERS rounds that are pretty much big shotgun shells, those are fun to shoot. btw, where did you get to shoot an m203, the largest destructive device that is available to civilians that i have seen is a 10mm luncher.

anyway, yes, you can mount a bunch of extras on the ar-15 platform, but most are just useless add ons. my M4 over seas had a CCO (red dot sight) broom handle(verticle fore grip) and a sure fire flash light with IR filter. the m203 is nice to have, but usually useless unless you are useing it to shoot smoke and cs rounds. laser pointers and such are just dumb in my opinion, the only thing an ar-15 needs of accessories is the ACOG, and a broom handle. everything else just adds useless weight.

#78 Watcher

Watcher

AKA CavDragoneb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

Shootin' Skeet!

Posted Image

I know this violated range rules (shotgun must be broken at all times when not pointed down-range), but I just wanted a quick pic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That was my first time shooting clays, AND shooting a shotty! It took me a half box of shells to lock it down, then I was hitting them almost every time. I couldn't really get used to shooting off of the bottom barrel, and I only clipped the clay 90% of the time, so for the second half of the day I was only loading one in the top and I ended up dusting a few this way.

A Ruger over-under 20 guage is on my list of "to buys" along with a Mauser M/K98 in 7.92mm and a Kimber Custom TLE-II R/L.
Turning 21 in June, so more than likely a 1911 of some kind will be my first purchase.

Right now I only have a Remington pellet gun, but the velocity is beast enough that I needed a FOID to purchase it.

I take it to the local range all the time. A lot of people snicker at me since it isn't a "real" firearm, but when I explain that I can shoot all day for $5 off a can of 250 pellets then I get some "Ahhh, nice!" responses.

It's accurate enough to put a 1" spread at 100yards in scope, but I usually run it with a Simmons 30mm red-dot and plink away.

Edited by Watcher, 12 February 2010 - 11:54 PM.

Tippmann Tech
Everything Rob "Tyger" Rubin
Alaska's Coolest Paintball Webcomic!

"The frightening thing about [humans] is their utterly mindless determination to do whatever mindless thing it is they are determined to do."
- Douglass Adams, RIP

-

Posted Image

#79 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

ah, the m203 cant be converted the firing pin wont shoot a 12g shell. but, there are 40mm APERS rounds that are pretty much big shotgun shells, those are fun to shoot. btw, where did you get to shoot an m203, the largest destructive device that is available to civilians that i have seen is a 10mm luncher.

anyway, yes, you can mount a bunch of extras on the ar-15 platform, but most are just useless add ons. my M4 over seas had a CCO (red dot sight) broom handle(verticle fore grip) and a sure fire flash light with IR filter. the m203 is nice to have, but usually useless unless you are useing it to shoot smoke and cs rounds. laser pointers and such are just dumb in my opinion, the only thing an ar-15 needs of accessories is the ACOG, and a broom handle. everything else just adds useless weight.

its quite possible it wasn't an m203 and the guy was blowing smoke up my ass, but he said it was and it looked like it plus he is a class 3 owner and knowing him i wouldn't be surprised if he came to own an m203 (and if it was an actual m203 there is no way in hell for a civilian to procure H.E. rounds for it so it would basicly be for show) he basicly had a 5" barrel protruding from it and it fired a 12 gauge shotgun shell. but i have also seen M79s for sale...

but i partially agree with you on the AR/M4/M16 Accessories the less the better, but i like mine with just iron sights nothing else.

Oh. and i found this for all you Class three hopefuls

http://www.impactgun...legalities.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Machine Guns-- Private & Corporate Ownership
It is a common misconception that machine guns cannot be owned by law-abiding citizens. This comes from the creation of a variety of confusing laws that have made purchasing a full-auto gun more difficult than purchasing a "normal" gun. But, if you can comply with the law, you may qualify to own a machine gun.

First a brief history: In May of 1986, certain laws went into effect that made it illegal for 'civilians' to own fully automatic firearms that were manufactured AFTER THAT DATE. Many fully automatic weapons manufactured, registered and tax paid BEFORE MAY, 1986, MAY BE OWNED BY AND SOLD TO INDIVIDUALS. The full-auto guns that may be owned by individuals are called 'transferable'. Some states DO NOT allow machine gun ownership at all, no matter when the gun was made, but many states do.

To purchase a transferable machine gun, you must meet certain requirements (generally the same as when you purchase another gun, but with additional scrutiny), fill out special paperwork (called a 'form 4'), and pay a $200, one-time, transfer tax. Every time a machine gun is transferred, the $200 tax must be paid-- usually by the purchaser. The steps to take to purchase a transferable machine gun are:
Find a dealer locally who can assist you in all phases of the transfer. This should go beyond helping you fill out the paperwork: they should help you locate the gun if it isn't in stock and allow you to shoot the gun while your paperwork is being processed by the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms). It will usually take 4-6 weeks for the dealer to get the gun from another dealer if they don't already have it in stock (due to BATF paperwork delays).
Get your fingerprints (either by a police dept. or by a qualified fingerprinter, two imprints are needed) and two passport sized pictures taken. These will be used to perform a comprehensive criminal background check on you.
Have your local dealer help you fill out an "Application for Tax Paid Transfer And Registration Of Firearm" for, known as a "form 4".
You must have the signature of the Chief Law Enforcement (CLEO) officer that has jurisdiction over the municipality in which you live on the form 4. This could be the City Chief or the County Sheriff, for example. This is usually not a problem-- in machine gun friendly states. The form 4, CLEO signature, 2 fingerprint cards, 2 pictures, and a $200 check (your one-time transfer tax) must all be mailed to the BATF and an approved tax stamp returned before you may take possession of the gun. This may take anywhere from 2 to 5 months.
Although it may seem complicated, we are happy to help you through every step in the process. We have transferable guns in stock, and if we don't have it, we can tap into a network of dealers in other states to find it for you. Let us help you get the full-auto gun that you've always wanted-- they are worth it! We are not lawyers, and do not represent ourselves to offer legal advice. We can point you in the direction of counsel upon request.

How about Suppressors or Short-Barreled Shotguns? Yes you probably can! (Most of the same restrictions apply).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^ copied from the link.
seems accurate to me. OEF correct me if its wrong.

oh and to top off this long post Watcher your in, and since you posted pics im going to make you a sharpshooter lol.

Edited by ibunkeru666, 13 February 2010 - 01:01 AM.

Posted Image

#80 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:37 AM

seems legit to me, though i never really trusted Impact Guns, i know a couple people that got screwed over by them when purchasing a new handgun, and they sent out a used one, not even cleaned. but, that $200 transfer tax is legit. here in NH for 200 bucks per caliber you can put a suppressor on any weapon you want. but, if you want a short barreled rifle, anything less then 16.25 inches is considered short barreled, you have to send the rifle off to the FBI to be engraved.

#81 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:13 PM

ok then i will copy this to the front page for everyone to see. and thanks for telling me that i was lookin at purchasing a pistol from them.
Posted Image

#82 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 04:32 PM

yeah, its easier just to go through your local gun shop, its cheaper. not only will you have to pay Impacts price, but you will most likely have to pay a fee at your local shop for being the middle man in the deal, cuz you cant jsut mail order a firearm, as cool as that would be.....

#83 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:18 PM

i just need to find a closer gun shop then.
Posted Image

#84 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:12 PM

I refuse to let this thread die. So lets have a nice friendly debate. Witch Semi Auto rifle platform do you guys feel is the best (for all purposes), and why?
Posted Image

#85 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:52 PM

The AR platform :).

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#86 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:34 PM

I have to agree with you, i really like the AR platform mostly because of its versatility. to change the length of the barrel, or the caliber with two pins and a couple of min. Not to mention they can range from police/military work, to precision competition shooting.
Posted Image

#87 rider700

rider700

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

My grampa just gave my family his old Glenfield model 60 .22LR rifle and i have a few questions about gun laws.
1. I'm 14, do i need to take a gun safety course ( we'll be taking one over the summer anyways.)
2. Are any permitts needed to own a regular rifle like a semi automatic or blot action rifle or shot gun.

The rifle seems to be in pretty good condition i don't know how old it is though but the barrel needs cleaning and we're going to get a kit for that.

Also i have shot some .22's before and some shotguns at my friend's house so i already know a bit about safety.

Thanks!

Oh yea i live in the untied states also

Edited by rider700, 15 February 2010 - 04:39 PM.

#88 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

My grampa just gave my family his old Glenfield model 60 .22LR rifle and i have a few questions about gun laws.
1. I'm 14, do i need to take a gun safety course ( we'll be taking one over the summer anyways.)
2. Are any permitts needed to own a regular rifle like a semi automatic or blot action rifle or shot gun.

The rifle seems to be in pretty good condition i don't know how old it is though but the barrel needs cleaning and we're going to get a kit for that.

Also i have shot some .22's before and some shotguns at my friend's house so i already know a bit about safety.

Thanks!

You will have to check your state and local gun laws. cant help you too much sorry

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#89 rider700

rider700

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:09 PM

Thanks anyways.

#90 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:12 PM

Thanks!

1. by law you do not have to take a safety course to shoot, you must have however have an adult with you while you shoot. if you plan to hunt with it a safety course is mandatory.

2. To own a Semi-auto Rifle, pistol, or shot gun all you need to do is buy it and that includes waiting period and background check, and im sure that if a firearm is gifted to you (like your Grandpa did) background checks are not required. the only time special permits are required is when you plan to conceal or openly carry the weapon, or are trying to buy an automatic weapons, Short barreled rifles (under 16"), or short barreled shot guns (again under 16").

As for cleaning it make sure you clean the action (the part that cycles the round into the barrel) as well as the barrel. make sure to oil the action but not too much as well as all of the external metal parts to protect from rust.

And safety is pretty simple

1. Never point a Firearm at anything you dont intend to kill, even if its unloaded.
2. Always treat the firearm as if it is loaded.
3. Always wear eye and ear protection.
4. Dont put your finger on the trigger until your ready to fire.

And have fun with it .22s are a ton of fun to shoot!

Edited by ibunkeru666, 15 February 2010 - 05:18 PM.

Posted Image

#91 Watcher

Watcher

AKA CavDragoneb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:23 AM

2. To own a Semi-auto Rifle, pistol, or shot gun all you need to do is buy it and that includes waiting period and background check, and im sure that if a firearm is gifted to you (like your Grandpa did) background checks are not required. the only time special permits are required is when you plan to conceal or openly carry the weapon, or are trying to buy an automatic weapons, Short barreled rifles (under 16"), or short barreled shot guns (again under 16").

Not necessarily true. In many states, I'm in Illinois so I'll be saying what is customary here, a Firearm Owners Identification card (FOID) is required for all persons who own and keep a firearm, even if it is gifted.
The only exception is the age limitation. You must be 16 to apply for a personal card, and you can only purchase long-guns until you turn 21. However, if you are under 21 and are gifted a pistol, you can legally posses and operate it.

If you are under 16, you cannot legally own a firearm. You can operate it under the guidance of an adult, however it remains their property and responsibility.

So, indeed you need to check with your local statutes. They are probably listed on your county's website somewhere. If they are unclear, you can probably learn a lot at the local shop/range.

Edited by Watcher, 16 February 2010 - 02:26 AM.

Tippmann Tech
Everything Rob "Tyger" Rubin
Alaska's Coolest Paintball Webcomic!

"The frightening thing about [humans] is their utterly mindless determination to do whatever mindless thing it is they are determined to do."
- Douglass Adams, RIP

-

Posted Image

#92 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:51 AM

so i just inherited a couple guns. idk who makes them or what models..

1.) is just a little 22 pistol.
2.) a 357 revolver
3.) a 44. magnum
4.) a AK

so i just thought i would post up in this club. i do also have a 22 shot gun, and a Remington 30-06 rifle.

#93 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:14 AM

NH gun laws state that you can own a long gun under the age of 18, only if used under parental supervision. you can buy long guns one you are 18, and hand guns once you are 21. you can not own a pistol, even as a gift in NH if you are under 21.

#94 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

Actually I think those are laws determined by the government. Which technically can't be done. My dad goes on and on about it lol. Laws are the same in Indiana as well.

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#95 Naismith53

Naismith53

chocolate milk....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:24 PM

Anyone here ever used a bow?

#96 jdlarson11

jdlarson11

Uber Member

• Banned
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:37 PM

Posted Image

This is my shooting my moms Romanian AK-47 in North Pole, AK in -20 degree weather.

Had to take my glove off to shoot only. SOOOO COLD!

Notice the beer, you had to drink up there to even stay warm at all.

Edited by jdlarson11, 16 February 2010 - 12:37 PM.

#97 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:41 PM

so i just inherited a couple guns. idk who makes them or what models..

1.) is just a little 22 pistol.
2.) a 357 revolver
3.) a 44. magnum
4.) a AK

so i just thought i would post up in this club. i do also have a 22 shot gun, and a Remington 30-06 rifle.

you can usually find the maker and the model stamped into the metal some where on the barrel or receiver.
Posted Image

#98 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

NH gun laws state that you can own a long gun under the age of 18, only if used under parental supervision. you can buy long guns one you are 18, and hand guns once you are 21. you can not own a pistol, even as a gift in NH if you are under 21.

if you are talking about me, i don't live in NH i live in maine..

#99 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:28 PM

Those laws are the same as indiana for the most part. are think they are federal laws. Alcohol+firearms= fail. sorry. i just dont like the idea of it.

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#100 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:26 PM

Trum, i am aware that you are in maine, i was refering to rider700's post, he is from NH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users