#101 Nick

Nick

USAF Combat Camera

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:31 PM

I want to join.

I shoot.... alot. Cant do it much right now since AETC command dictates that its "bad". :rolleyes:

only 2 more months till i can come home wreaking of spent primers and carbon residue.

#102 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:22 AM

I want to join.

I shoot.... alot. Cant do it much right now since AETC command dictates that its "bad". :rolleyes:

only 2 more months till i can come home wreaking of spent primers and carbon residue.

I was wondering when you'd come in here. but yes your in! plus ive seen you post up pics of your Surgeon Tactical so i'll make you a sharpshooter too!
Posted Image
Ion Owners Group #1 ETEK OWNERS GROUP #17

#103 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:36 AM

i got issued a brand spankin new M4 MWS today, cant wiat to get it all nice and broken in. thinking about getting an ACOG for it, i absolutely hate the M68 CCO (red dot sight)

#104 Watcher

Watcher

AKA CavDragoneb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:31 AM

i got issued a brand spankin new M4 MWS today, cant wiat to get it all nice and broken in. thinking about getting an ACOG for it, i absolutely hate the M68 CCO (red dot sight)

ACOGs are sooo expensive... but sooo awesome!

Tippmann Tech
Everything Rob "Tyger" Rubin
Alaska's Coolest Paintball Webcomic!

"The frightening thing about [humans] is their utterly mindless determination to do whatever mindless thing it is they are determined to do."
- Douglass Adams, RIP

-

Posted Image

#105 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:38 PM

yeah, i have wanted a TA-31ECOS ever since it came out, but its like $1500

#106 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:46 PM

Sweet! there is nothing like breaking in a new rifle. B)
Posted Image

#107 Nick

Nick

USAF Combat Camera

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

so anyway, i just found out that Krieger is offering 5R (5 radial vice lands and grooves) rifling, in 1:11.25 twist.

http://www.kriegerba...1246-wp6676.htm

good explanation.
http://www.tcarms.co.../5r_rifling.php

thats soooooooooo badass. I have been wanting to start a 308 build for a long time. I spent the last 6 or so hours researching breakthroughs.

Plus i've spent part of my day over a 6mmbr.com checking out custom actions. I want a barnard action sooooooo badly. To bad they take for ever to get made in new zealand.

#108 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:47 AM

Posted Image

when i get back form my next deployment, i am gonna build up an AR, hopefully with an LWRC piston reciever.

Nick, this is what you need to build up
Posted Image

this is what i want to work with
Posted Image

#109 Nick

Nick

USAF Combat Camera

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:55 AM

im not really big into semi auto's right now. I thinks its a phase thing, but i'm really adamant about precision. the amount of money i'd have to sink into a AR build to get sub-moa performance at extended ranges isnt worth it for me yet.

but yes, the LWRC REPR looks sick as hell. I'd love to have one, especially since its left side charging.

But to me right now, a custom action with a krieger 5r barrel, mated to a JAE stock, coupled with a jewell trigger, badger ordnance mounts/rings, and Nightforce glass, seems so awesome.

#110 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:03 AM

the Army Marksmanship School and Training Center has done tests and studies on teh accuracy between bolt action and semi auto, and there is not enough difference to warrent any major changes. at 1200m an m14 is just as accurate as the accurized m24. same goes witht eh AR based snipers like the Armalite SASS and the repr. the real advantage to useing an SASS is that you have that instant follow up shot if you need it, and you wont be off target. dont get my wrong, i love bolt action rifles, and they do serve their purpose but for long range precision shooting, a semi auto system far outweighs a bolt action system....

#111 Watcher

Watcher

AKA CavDragoneb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:11 AM

I need your guys recommendations for a handgun. Nothing I see really appeals to me, or it is well out my price range.

My ideal pistol would be a KimberCustom TLE/RL-II .45, but I don't have $1200+ to spend on a pistol, mags, and ammo.

I've always liked 1911s, and .45 made it even better. I dislike 9mms, but won't turn away from them.
I dislike polimer guns, but if it is appealing enough I will consider it.

Things I need it to have:

Safeties. I can't stand guns with only de-cockers or the trigger safties such as the glock has. I need a good mechanical safety on it.
Hammer. I don't like guns with internal strikers, I gotta have one with a hammer in back.
Grips. I would prefer a handgun with some kind of grips, be them panels or hogues. A solid frame is no good to me.

Handguns I will refuse to look at, no matter what you say about them:

Glocks
Beretta M9s
Revolvers

Price range I was thinking is about a $600 maximum. Preferably the ammo would be commonly available and at least somewhat affordable.

I was considering a SigSauer P226, but don't know much about them.

I am also semi interested in Smith&Wesson, but again I don't know what they really have to offer.

Tippmann Tech

"The frightening thing about [humans] is their utterly mindless determination to do whatever mindless thing it is they are determined to do."
- Douglass Adams, RIP

-

Posted Image

#112 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:17 PM

I've shot a few P226s and they are a dream to shoot. My dad has like three lol. I suggest getting one.

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#113 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

best handgun ever made, springfield xd45

EDIT: was on the pone, and wanted to get a quick reply in, here is the detailed reson for why the XD is the bes handgun ever made.

the XD45, i am useing the .45acp model because thats what you said you wanted, sets itself apart from every other gun out there because its a true striker fired, double action only hand gun. it combines teh best attributes of the glock and the 1911, with its grip/trigger safety, and its polymer grip frame, its light, and yet can hold 13 rounds of .45acp. no other hadgun can boast that they can fit 13 rounds of 45 in one mag. the XD line of handguns is just simply the best. with it point and shoot ergonomics, it makes easy to aim, without drastically changing/adjusting your hand possition. they are also not prone to slide bite, like clocks are, and yet they are jsut as accurate as a match grade 1911a1. at 550 bucks(average) you cant go wrong. its also the only sidearm i have seen that comes in it own case, with 2 mags, kydex mad loader, 3 mad loader and belt holser. its the best package out there.

Edited by OEFVetran, 22 February 2010 - 05:00 PM.

#114 Nick

Nick

USAF Combat Camera

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

you could get a Sig P220, with is just a beefier 45acp version of the P226.

I love the feel of the 220, and plan to make a suppressed 45 build with one in the near future

#115 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:20 PM

p220 combat, no need to build a suppressed p220
Posted Image

btw, i used to work for Sig Sauer/Sig Arms

Edited by OEFVetran, 22 February 2010 - 07:21 PM.

#116 Tor

Tor

The Clothes Make The Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,048 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:28 PM

Fuck I want to join this club, but all my guns are in the gun safe that only my dad knows the combination to. They only get taken out on shooting day. Anyways I'll make a list of my guns.

Ar-15 (best gun ever, my favorite)
.38 Colt detective special (worst gun ever)
Remington 22
Remington 12 gauge
Colt .45 (naturally)
glock .38
sig sauer p226

and a few others used for home protection, but I'm not going to list those.

I'ma try and get some pics later

Posted Image
Proud American
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." -Genghis Khan

#117 fsugonoles63

fsugonoles63

Oh good, the voices are back

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:50 PM

best handgun ever made, springfield xd45

EDIT: was on the pone, and wanted to get a quick reply in, here is the detailed reson for why the XD is the bes handgun ever made.

the XD45, i am useing the .45acp model because thats what you said you wanted, sets itself apart from every other gun out there because its a true striker fired, double action only hand gun. it combines teh best attributes of the glock and the 1911, with its grip/trigger safety, and its polymer grip frame, its light, and yet can hold 13 rounds of .45acp. no other hadgun can boast that they can fit 13 rounds of 45 in one mag. the XD line of handguns is just simply the best. with it point and shoot ergonomics, it makes easy to aim, without drastically changing/adjusting your hand possition. they are also not prone to slide bite, like clocks are, and yet they are jsut as accurate as a match grade 1911a1. at 550 bucks(average) you cant go wrong. its also the only sidearm i have seen that comes in it own case, with 2 mags, kydex mad loader, 3 mad loader and belt holser. its the best package out there.

x2

#118 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:48 PM

what do you guys think about the new 6.8SPC chambering for AR's. i have been wanting to build up an AR is 6.8 for a while, jsut never did because i couldent get a good optic for it, untill i say the new Trijicon ACOG with the range deliniations set for 6.8SPC out to 800m.

been looking at the barret REC7 or an LRWC M6A3

#119 Nick

Nick

USAF Combat Camera

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

i was in a heated debate over 6.5 grendel and 6.8spc.

then we both realized it was a fucking stupid argument, considering 308 wins in all counts for ballistics and ease of finding ammo.

#120 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:44 PM

if i get a .308/7.62 its gonna be an M1A or M14EBR. if i am getting an AR type rifle, it has to be piston driven, and chambered in either 6.8 or 5.56

#121 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:53 PM

I like ARs but im with Nick on this one, my next purchase is going to be a precision bolt action probably from Surgeon tactical.
Posted Image

#122 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

thats the bolt action rifle you want. but why are you guys so dead set on a bolt action rifle. its been proven that an accurized semi auto, like the national match m1a/m14 is just as accurate as an accurized m700 or model 70. you wont find a bolt action rifle that more accurate then a semi auto

#123 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:18 PM

Finally someone else realizes that as well!!! good job OEF lol. I say get yourself a semi auto. faster follow up shots in hunting... if your not a one shot kinda person... :blink:

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#124 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:57 PM

My New Shirt :P

Posted Image
Im Not Mean, I Just Say What Others Think...
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#125 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

oh, i am a one shot one kill guy, i dont do much hunting anymore, use to hunt coyotes for local dairy farmers. i jsut want a sei auto because of the rapid follow up shot, and they are fu as hell to shoot. ot only that but i am trained to use an M4, not a vintage bolt action....

#126 Watcher

Watcher

AKA CavDragoneb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

Bolt Action is just BA (hey, that can stand for Bad Ass and Bolt Action! Posted Image )

I'd love to have an old Mauser K98 or one of their new M98s, but they be pricey and I'd have to find an old WWII still in good condition.
Probably go for a Yugoslavian one.

Tippmann Tech

- Douglass Adams, RIP

-

Posted Image

#127 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:42 AM

haha, i used to have a KAR98K, it was amazing. had to sell it to pay rent for an apartment i ended up not keeping

Edited by OEFVetran, 25 February 2010 - 03:43 AM.

#128 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:22 PM

OEF yes Semi autos are just as accurate as a bolt action, but for absolute extreme accuracy you also need to take your time with each shot (im talking competition) and a semi auto will not allow that as easily. A bolt action with a plate in it will force you to take one shot at a time check every thing (natural point of aim, steady breathing again, wait for heart beat to slow, and fire between heart beats) instead of doing it once and then quickly firing another potentially throwing your target.

But what Rifle is that ^
Posted Image

#129 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:27 PM

what rifle is what? the bull pup one?

#130 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:47 PM

yea the bullpup bolt action you embeded up there^
Posted Image

#131 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:54 PM

Desert Tactical Arms SRS counter sniper rifle

#132 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

thanks
Posted Image

#133 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:25 PM

best bolt action rifle ever made imho

#134 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:31 AM

OEF yes Semi autos are just as accurate as a bolt action, but for absolute extreme accuracy you also need to take your time with each shot (im talking competition) and a semi auto will not allow that as easily. A bolt action with a plate in it will force you to take one shot at a time check every thing (natural point of aim, steady breathing again, wait for heart beat to slow, and fire between heart beats) instead of doing it once and then quickly firing another potentially throwing your target.

But what Rifle is that ^

I'd just like to say that if you are shooting in competition you should be taught to take your time when shooting any kind of gun. I guarantee you if you did the exact same firing process for shooting a semi and bolt action you will get the same results. (excluding different rifles and all that techinical jazz) I'm just saying that its truthfully the shooter and his abilities

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#135 Plattypus

Plattypus

You are FAT. First After Ten. - Ced.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,570 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:41 AM

I have a .22 M4 carbine, a Mosin-Nagant variant rifle with bayonet, M1911 .45 pistol, and some Brazilian sawed off shotgun.

If you get shot in the jaw you remember you are playing paintball, man the fuck up and say thank you sir, may I have another. - Cdn

Southern California Ballers Club - Grazi #69 - Brotastic Bro Club of Win V.1
My Feedback +3/0/0
Posted Image

#136 douglasdandy

douglasdandy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:45 AM

i would like to join!

heres the list of the guns my family owns:
2 Browning A-5's one in 12g the other in 20g
Remington model 1100 12g
Winchester model 101 12g
Thompson Center Arms .54 cal cap lock muzzleloader
Remington R-15 varmint series
Beretta CX4 Storm .45cal

and of course the Gamo Shadow Varmint Hunter in .177 cal for taking out those pesky squirrels :P

im not sure if i can get pics because therye all in the safe.

Posted Image

Want a new sig? PM me!

#137 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

But what Rifle is that ^

I'd just like to say that if you are shooting in competition you should be taught to take your time when shooting any kind of gun. I guarantee you if you did the exact same firing process for shooting a semi and bolt action you will get the same results. (excluding different rifles and all that techinical jazz) I'm just saying that its truthfully the shooter and his abilities

Maybe. but im not going to take the chance.
Posted Image

#138 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:27 AM

There's no chance. Would a military sniper use a semi auto if it wasn't as accurate as a bolt action. Even at extreme distances?

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#139 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:51 AM

the US Army Sniper Training school proved that a semi auto M14 is just as accurate as the model 70 and the model 700 bolt action siper rifles out to the max effective range (1200m) of the 7.62 round. the m14 actually won the bid for the sniper system becaus of its rapid follow up shot, and multiple target aquiztion ability. the reason snipers today use bolt action rifles is because they are typically lighter, and a sniper looking for one target only needs the shots required to complete the mission.

is a bolt action rifle were more accurate, then why is the Barrett M107 semi auto? yet i have personally hit targets at 3600m with one

#140 NuMnUm9000

NuMnUm9000

Tiger Blood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:10 AM

OEF I thank you for giving real proof. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I'm just trying to clear up misconceptions.

Action Park Paintball

I play in the dead box.

#141 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:23 AM

no worries. semi autos can be made to be more accurate then a bolt action rifle. its all about recoil. if you have an inline rifle, like the AR-15 platform, the recoil is directed back in line with the barrel. this limits muzzle rise when the round is fired, which in turn will decrease the deflection imparted on the round. this means that the bullet will hit what you are aiming at, or at least impact closer to your point of aim. with a bolt action rifle, there is much more felt recoil, and a whole lot more muzzle climb, which will cause your round to impact higher then your point of aim. most shoots compensate for this, by sighting in at a longer range. that being said, bench rest accuracy isnt any different between the 2 types of rifles, but accuracy in the hands of a shooter, a semi auto can be more accurate because of the recoil buffer system and inline stock and barrel.

#142 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:24 AM

Why is choosing a bolt action over a semi auto a misconception? i personally feel that if i were to use a semi auto in competition i would be more tempted to fire too quickly, and i am more comfortable with a bolt action its what i was taught to shoot with and what i have done all of my competing with so sue me.

i never once said a semi auto was less accurate, nor am i using this for military purposes and have no need for a quick follow up shot. so calm down there is no need to jump down my throat over it.
Posted Image

#143 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:28 AM

Why is choosing a bolt action over a semi auto a misconception? i personally feel that if i were to use a semi auto in competition i would be more tempted to fire too quickly, and i am more comfortable with a bolt action its what i was taught to shoot with and what i have done all of my competing with so sue me.

i never once said a semi auto was less accurate, nor am i using this for military purposes and have no need for a quick follow up shot. so calm down there is no need to jump down my throat over it.

no one is jumping down your throat. and yes, most of the long range comp shooters i know use bolt action rifles, but at teh same time, most high powered rifle matches are dominated by AR type rifles becuase they are less harsh to shoot. i dont think anyone is telling you that shooting a bolt action rifle is bad or wrong, we are jsut trying to clear up the myth that a bolt action rifle is more accurate then a semi auto rifle

#144 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:37 AM

no one is jumping down your throat. and yes, most of the long range comp shooters i know use bolt action rifles, but at teh same time, most high powered rifle matches are dominated by AR type rifles becuase they are less harsh to shoot. i dont think anyone is telling you that shooting a bolt action rifle is bad or wrong, we are jsut trying to clear up the myth that a bolt action rifle is more accurate then a semi auto rifle

yes, but what i am getting at is that i never once said that a bolt action is more accurate than a semi auto, i even agree'd with you guy. so there was no misconception.... i am well aware they are equal...
Posted Image

#145 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,821 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:40 AM

The only rifle i have left as i sold em all to pay for some bills back in the day is my .303 - Lee enfield. Has lots o kills on her now.

#146 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:47 AM

Ok Hero, platty, and dandy your all in. sorry for taking so long.
Posted Image

#147 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,821 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

I need some new stripper clips though, alot of my old ones have gotten so scratched up that a few are rusting and some are just flat out bent now. This baby is a WW2 vet, and the gun itself is pristine.

#148 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:53 AM

i was just continueing the talk about semi/bolt action.

ok, new argument, one that has plagued shooters since Viet Nam, M16 platform vs. the AK-47 platform.

i say platform because of all the different options and models made. you have carbines, semi-auto sniper systems, battle rifles and LMG's based off each action.

discuss

#149 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,821 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:55 AM

Can i vote neither and stick with an HK416? Ahaha.

I would say it depends how you view your take on what you want in a rifle. The AK is stupidly reliable, simple and robust. However they kick and vibrate like nobodies buisniess, and in my view simply wouldnt cut it in extended ranges. Im a precision shooter, i was raised in a home where my father was a sniper, and taking all mods of the m16 platform you have some nice semi-auto sharpshooting tools.

Too me, full auto is a waste of ammunition unless your in CQB and that guy needs to be dead so he doesn't stab you in the back as you walk over him.

Edited by HeroForADay, 27 February 2010 - 02:03 AM.

#150 quackSH

quackSH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:03 AM

I love shooting, but I have only gone once. Two weeks ago I did some skeet shooting using a couple different 12 gauge shotguns. I can't wait to go again. Now I want to shoot some rifles. I would post pics, but they are on my cell and even if I could upload them the quality would be shit.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users