• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kyag77

kyag77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:57 PM

Im gonna be hitting up vegas this fall and I wanna know if there are any good speedballs fields. Friendly people and afordable prices are good enought. Im going to be staying in the strip so anything close will be best.

Its a weekday. I wake up and go to school. I get teased for being weird. I know every anwser to the test but decide to forget them. I get turned down for a date. I get home, listen to people screaming constantly. My brother is crying because he lost his game, my mom blames me and tells me to find it even though I never tuched it. I go to bed after eating fried food I hate. I go to sleep to repeat the cycle. Now its a weekend. I show up to the field. For the next 5 hours Im a god.

#2 smithers399

smithers399

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

bonehead paintball is really close to the strip and has all the things you wanted
IF YOU ARE A JEWISH BALLER PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG

#3 RapperAsInTheGun

RapperAsInTheGun

Darq 7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:50 AM

bonehead is cool but some of the people that go there think that their shit don't stink, and they can be weird on field paint/brought by self paint so call a few days ahead and see what they're doing. it's indoor, the fields are crammed into an old semi loading warehouse. it's off flamingo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users