• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Blush

Blush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:17 PM

what is this you speak of? 30k limit of signatures, all i must say is you should fix that so its a lot more for my pigeon. -_- this is a fail on.
removed by brycelarson for trying to circumvent bst section.

#2 Blush

Blush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:22 PM

how you also have just proved that you FAIL!

prove that you signature isn't more than 30k?

Edited by Blush, 20 November 2008 - 10:23 PM.

#3 T-Freak

T-Freak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:25 PM

how you also have just proved that you FAIL!

prove that you signature isn't more than 30k?

LOL ..this will be fun to watch
iPump

#4 Dragon1291

Dragon1291

Dragon1291

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:26 PM

tech pb isnt supposed to be a high tech super power web forum. It was made to get the job of helping other paintballers done. We dont need people like you here, who think it is unfair not to have a signature migger then 30 k, and who attack moderators. This is not pbnation. Also, try to make somewhat comprehensable sentences when you write on here

#5 Blush

Blush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:32 PM

i must say Dragon that i didn't attack the mod. i just said that he failed and so go you. people like me. all o am saying is you FAIL!, and that the sigs should be higher. then people could have nice sigs, and why is it at 30k? ha ha mod, i cant right click do to that fact that i am using a mac, and make also FAILS for not having the right click button and just left. there i cant check for myself so you still FAIL, and have no evidence that your sig is under 30k. once Mac makes better technology i mite check, but for now you FAIL under my eyes. and for you Dragon i do type comprehensable sentences, maybe you FAIL at reading my sentences of great comprehension.

#6 Dragon1291

Dragon1291

Dragon1291

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:41 PM

Atleast dont have typos. And i dont see how anyone can like an arrogant jerk like you. Why should sigs be higher? Can you give one good reason? Or are you just mad cause you dont want to resize your stupid sig anyways?

Your the one who fails when you dont believe an admin when he says his sig is under 30k.

#7 Blush

Blush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:47 PM

Ha, i must say now that i can right click i right click but still no preference option so still i have no proof that your sig i less than 30k so therefore you fail, and dragon is still failing with no reply to my very comprehensive answer. what is with this warn? i see point to that, must i say again a big FAIL.

Edited by Blush, 20 November 2008 - 10:52 PM.

#8 Blush

Blush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

good good, am done taking to you mod, you have FAILED to many times there for you FAIL. if anyone else wants the sig limit to be a lot higher plz post here, and don't FAIL.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users