762 replies to this topic

#101 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:18 PM

well the big leagues are England, Spain, and Italy (you can argue the order) Netherlands and Germany also have good leagues. Im italian so i watch as much as that league as i can and i also watch the champions league whenever i catch it. I also try to keep track of the better teams in the big leagues. So if you are any one of those nationalities you can just check the scores weekly.
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#102 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:59 PM

As you guys may have noticed from my other post, I watch as many games as I possibly can. Hell, I am going to wake up at 4:30am tomorrow morning so I can catch the Man U v. Chelsea game! I mainly follow big teams, however, I try to watch as many games involving US Men's National Team players as possible. Even if a player plays in a lower league or lower team, I watch if possible.

I personally believe that younger players could become better if they were to watch more soccer. They would see were and how to move up, how to cover for a defender when he pushes up, how to create space etc. If I were to eventually coach, I would encourage my players to watch at least one game a week.

Just my $.02
Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#103 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:05 PM

Am I the only one here that doesn't follow pro/national teams?

So you don't watch any soccer at all?

Not really. If it's on I'll watch for a little bit, but I don't find watching to be all that exciting.

#104 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:22 PM

As you guys may have noticed from my other post, I watch as many games as I possibly can. Hell, I am going to wake up at 4:30am tomorrow morning so I can catch the Man U v. Chelsea game! I mainly follow big teams, however, I try to watch as many games involving US Men's National Team players as possible. Even if a player plays in a lower league or lower team, I watch if possible.

I personally believe that younger players could become better if they were to watch more soccer. They would see were and how to move up, how to cover for a defender when he pushes up, how to create space etc. If I were to eventually coach, I would encourage my players to watch at least one game a week.

Just my $.02

i still dont understand why you dont record games, lol

Chicago Backdraft
CPX Paintball | DYE Paintball | LSD Paintball

Geo2
Legit Gearbag Sale- Stuff you actually want this time.

#105 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:16 PM

Just my $.02

I learned my lesson today :(

I forgot to set my alarm last night, so I never woke up to watch the game. Next time I may just record it.

The main reason I don't like to record is because I have many ways to find out the score of said game before I even watch it. I receive text and email from ESPN regarding scores for certain sports and teams, when I go online the first websites I go to are soccer sites. It is a major turn off if I already know who wins, there is no longer excitement, and I tend to not watch the game.

Sgt Moose:
I checked your profile, your only 14 so I understand why it would seem uninteresting. But I really recommend you watch more. If you play defense, try to watch games with great defenders like Lucio, Sergio Ramos, Puyol. If you play mid watch Gerrard, Xavi, Iniesta, Lampard, Kaka, Fabregas, C Ronaldo. Forward? Watch Rooney, Messi, Drogba, David Villa. Watch how they play the ball, how they look around even before they receive the ball. Study them and you will become better, because you will understand the game better.

Edited by SoCal-909, 03 April 2010 - 08:28 PM.

Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#106 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

That happened to me once last year... I recorded the championship of FC Barcelona and Man U, and soccer practice that night my coach was teaching us some play and he was like this is how Barcelona beat Man U.

#107 sergeant spaghetti

sergeant spaghetti

That Dolphin Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

Got back from a couple college showcases since the last time I've been on TechPB... I'm beat
When it comes to juggling I can do about 200 max right now.

Anyone playing club soccer?

Oh on another note.. Great Bayern Munich win.. I hate Man Utd.

i play club, although im trying out for high school this summer...

i can get around 80 juggles i need to pick it up... u inspire me spaghetti....

:wub: That's extremely nice of you..
My main advice is try to train as hard as you can..
Don't be goofing off a ton or not taking your game seriously cause practice is the only time you can get better whether it's with your team or alone. :)

Edited by sergeant spaghetti, 03 April 2010 - 10:59 PM.

#108 sergeant spaghetti

sergeant spaghetti

That Dolphin Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:03 PM

Just my $.02

I forgot to set my alarm last night, so I never woke up to watch the game. Next time I may just record it.

The main reason I don't like to record is because I have many ways to find out the score of said game before I even watch it. I receive text and email from ESPN regarding scores for certain sports and teams, when I go online the first websites I go to are soccer sites. It is a major turn off if I already know who wins, there is no longer excitement, and I tend to not watch the game.

Sgt Moose:
I checked your profile, your only 14 so I understand why it would seem uninteresting. But I really recommend you watch more. If you play defense, try to watch games with great defenders like Lucio, Sergio Ramos, Puyol. If you play mid watch Gerrard, Xavi, Iniesta, Lampard, Kaka, Fabregas, C Ronaldo. Forward? Watch Rooney, Messi, Torres, Drogba, David Villa. Watch how they play the ball, how they look around even before they receive the ball. Study them and you will become better, because you will understand the game better.

Watching and analyzing soccer is extremely helpful for your game... It's an easy way to understand the game too.
I get up in the wee hours to watch my Liverpool lads play also :wub:

#109 sergeant spaghetti

sergeant spaghetti

That Dolphin Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:06 PM

well the big leagues are England, Spain, and Italy (you can argue the order) Netherlands and Germany also have good leagues. Im italian so i watch as much as that league as i can and i also watch the champions league whenever i catch it. I also try to keep track of the better teams in the big leagues. So if you are any one of those nationalities you can just check the scores weekly.

The brilliant thing is each country's domestic league has it's own style of play..
I don't personally find the Spanish or Italian leagues to be as exciting as the EPL but it's all personal preference I still have love for them..

Wow I've posted quite a bit in like 4 minutes haha.

#110 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:09 PM

Soccer is just as beautiful in every country to me :)

But it's funny how much you can tell the difference from watching a European league game and then watch the mls lol
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#111 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:44 AM

You're right, I should watch more and it definitely would help my game.

#112 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:31 AM

Soccer is just as beautiful in every country to me :)

But it's funny how much you can tell the difference from watching a European league game and then watch the mls lol

Very true, the gap in quality is huge. However.......

I love the MLS. Look at where the US National team was 10-15 years ago and then look at them now. We almost won a FIFA Tournament last summer. Hell we were beating Brazil, for about 55 minutes, and we beat Spain. That all would have been not possible without the MLS. Sure most of those players involved in the Confederations Cup play in Europe, but a good number of them started out in MLS.
If I was good enough, I could care less about playing in the MLS. Me and my cousin were pretty good growing up. He played club, and laugh all you want, but I played AYSO. We both started in High School, I played goalie he played either Defense or Mid. We both were asked by local Colleges that if we chose to go to their school, to play on their team. Well, neither of us followed through on that route, we got real jobs and I am were I am now. Back on topic :P. We both understand the game fairly well. And we both love watching. My biggest problem with him and the thing we argue about the most is the fact that he bashes the MLS and its players. Yet when I ask, "if you had the chance, would you play for an MLS team?" Whats his answer you ask? Nothing. Pure. Silence. Because he knows I am right.
People can bash MLS all they want, but if they had the chance to play, they would go or it. All in all, support the MLS, because if it ever goes away, it will be that much harder for American players to go pro.
Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#113 sergeant spaghetti

sergeant spaghetti

That Dolphin Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:01 PM

The truth of the matter is MLS players are pretty damn good

It takes a lot of dedication and hard work to be professional in any country.. That's why I can't stand MLS bashing.

I think where the U.S. goes wrong in soccer is development.. All European countries have a youth academy set up so the kids they pick up will be trained by the best at a younger and younger age. Other than that there are school teams. In the U.S. you have AYSO, club, highschool, and now academy. I think the U.S. needs development to be more united..

Tose are just my 0.02$..

#114 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:15 PM

The truth of the matter is MLS players are pretty damn good

It takes a lot of dedication and hard work to be professional in any country.. That's why I can't stand MLS bashing.

I think where the U.S. goes wrong in soccer is development.. All European countries have a youth academy set up so the kids they pick up will be trained by the best at a younger and younger age. Other than that there are school teams. In the U.S. you have AYSO, club, highschool, and now academy. I think the U.S. needs development to be more united..

Tose are just my 0.02$..

:wub:

You sir, are speaking my language!

Edited by SoCal-909, 04 April 2010 - 03:16 PM.

Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#115 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:32 PM

Just my $.02

Sgt Moose:
I checked your profile, your only 14 so I understand why it would seem uninteresting. But I really recommend you watch more. If you play defense, try to watch games with great defenders like Lucio, Sergio Ramos, Puyol. If you play mid watch Gerrard, Xavi, Iniesta, Lampard, Kaka, Fabregas, C Ronaldo. Forward? Watch Rooney, Messi, Drogba, David Villa. Watch how they play the ball, how they look around even before they receive the ball. Study them and you will become better, because you will understand the game better.

no need for him^^^ :lol:

haha but all those players you listed, including.... well... ya..... are very very talented players that are just amazing at soccer

Chicago Backdraft

Geo2

#116 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:45 PM

Just my $.02

Sgt Moose:

haha but all those players you listed, including.... well... ya..... are very very talented players that are just amazing at soccer

Haha, he dives so much it is disgusting, and as much as I want to dislike him, I cant. He is too good of a player, amazing really.
Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#117 sergeant spaghetti

sergeant spaghetti

That Dolphin Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:42 PM

Just my $.02

Sgt Moose:

Haha, he dives so much it is disgusting, and as much as I want to dislike him, I cant. He is too good of a player, amazing really.

I can't stand his diving but he is good.. I still dislike him though.

My question is why no Fernando Torres? One of the top 5 best strikers in the world IMO..

#118 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:28 PM

I'd say my playing style is most like Wayne Rooney. I play center mid but him and I play very similarly.

EDIT: Anyone else think we need a club signature?

Edited by Sgt Moose, 06 April 2010 - 04:29 PM.

#119 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

Man i just watched the arsenal and barelona game. BEAUTIFUL

It would be cool to have a sig but i dont now how to make them and im not too sure if it would actually use it
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#120 5N1P3R

5N1P3R

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:22 PM

Got an italy jersey for easter. Its pretty nice Posted Image

#121 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:59 PM

I'd say my playing style is most like Wayne Rooney. I play center mid but him and I play very similarly.

im already sigged ATM lol

Chicago Backdraft

Geo2

#122 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:11 PM

Got an italy jersey for easter. Its pretty nice Posted Image

forza italia! did you get a name on it?
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#123 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:36 PM

Just my $.02

Sgt Moose:

I can't stand his diving but he is good.. I still dislike him though.

My question is why no Fernando Torres? One of the top 5 best strikers in the world IMO..

No reason, he just slipped past my mind when I wrote that up. But yes he is definitely an amazing striker.

WOW, Messi never fails to amaze me. I had to record it due to work, and just finished watching it.
We can all agree that Arsenal is one of the top clubs in the world, right? Yes. So what amazes me most, is how easily Barca toyed with them. They made Arsenal look as if they are a lower league team. They did the same thing last year in the final to Man U. Barca is so good on the ball. The thing that really stands out wit them is that they are a TEAM. The ball just flows seamlessly from one player to the next, it truly is beautiful to watch.
Up next they get to face "The Special One." They were paired together in the group stages with Barca winning one game and a draw in the other. However, Inter has really picked up their game since the group rounds in league play and in Champion League play, so this should be an awesome game to watch.

ONLY 65 DAYS TILL WORLD CUP 2010!!
Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#124 sergeant spaghetti

sergeant spaghetti

That Dolphin Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:39 AM

Messi is "One of the greatest players of this generation" as Martin Tyler said If I am not mistaken. He's only 22!! and Theo Walcott is only 21!

Arsenal were just outclassed. I really do like Arsenal though.. They normally move the ball really well but it didn't work out today..

#125 sergeant spaghetti

sergeant spaghetti

That Dolphin Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:42 AM

I play like a Glen Johnson.. Hardworking, tenacious, speedy outside back that gets up into the attack well..
I'm also pretty good at man marking and 1 on 1's unlike Glen haha.

Edited by sergeant spaghetti, 07 April 2010 - 02:42 AM.

#126 Emiliano7

Emiliano7

ATL baby!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:51 AM

Put me in.
I am 14, play U15 R3PL
In the regional olympic league.
I play mid/forward.
I am also a starting freshman on my 11-2 3A school team.

Also, viva barca.
And I hope ManU gets murdered today.
Ever wanted to manage your own paintball team???
Play Paintball Manager
Posted Image

#127 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:55 PM

Gotta make a division 1 freshman team next year... First outdoor practice tonight :)

#128 sergeant spaghetti

sergeant spaghetti

That Dolphin Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

Watching the Man U Vs. Bayern game.

Pretty exciting.

Bayern all the way.. I hate Man U :)

Edited by sergeant spaghetti, 07 April 2010 - 03:20 PM.

#129 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

What a beautiful goal by Robben. Beautiful volley, right where VDS could not get to it, absolutely beautiful. When Man U got the first two goals, then the third in the 41st by Nani, I really thought the route was on. But Bayern fought back, and got that crucial second away goal.

Should be a great Semi Finals for the Champions League. The match ups are as follow:

Bayern Muchen (Germany, Bundisliga) v Lyon (France, Ligue 1)

Barcelona (Spain, La Liga) v Inter Milan (Italy, Serie A)

I believe dates, times, and TV Station is still not set. Once that info is provided, I will either edit this post or create a new one with the correct info.
Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#130 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:54 PM

Put me in.
I am 14, play U15 R3PL
In the regional olympic league.
I play mid/forward.
I am also a starting freshman on my 11-2 3A school team.

Also, viva barca.
And I hope ManU gets murdered today.

i like the way you think ;)

Chicago Backdraft

Geo2

#131 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:59 PM

Whoever wins the inter barca game will win the champions league
thats my opinion

go inter!
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#132 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:40 PM

Whoever wins the inter barca game will win the champions league
thats my opinion

go inter!

+1
Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#133 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:53 PM

Oops double post, I killed a poor kitten :(. Oh well, I don't like cats anyway!

Javier "El Chicharito" Hernandez signed with Man U today :o. I did not see that coming. He has been on a scoring spree for Chivas De Guadalajara and the Mexican National Team lately. It was known he was going to Europe soon, but damn, I never imagined Man U. I thought he would go to Spain, or to the Netherlands. Great for him, though. He gets to play for one of the biggest teams in the world. He officially goes to Old Trafford beggining after the World Cup. One cool thing that was included in the agreement between Man U and Chivas, was that Man U must play a friendly against Chivas, in Guadalajara before the start of the 2010/2011 season! I just may have to give my cousin, who lives in Guadalajara, a call and if he can get tickets, I just may go B).
Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#134 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:41 PM

First game tomorrow. What time is it?

Game time!

#135 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:18 PM

First game tomorrow. What time is it?

Game time!

Good Luck :tup:

Make sure you let us know how it went.
Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#136 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:26 AM

Thanks, and I will, I just hope the fields aren't a muddy mess.

#137 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:19 PM

We won 5-3. All 5 of our goals were in the first half, and all 3 of theirs in the second. Our players got too far out of position in the second half, I think they might have started to get a little cocky. It didn't help that we were playing into the wind in the second half either...

#138 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:25 PM

ouch well having a 5-0 lead in the half is always a good thing
i've got my first playoff intramural game (lol) in about an hour. Oh man im so outta shape for it though, its been a long time.
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#139 sergeant spaghetti

sergeant spaghetti

That Dolphin Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:12 AM

I have my first national cup game this weekend.. We are the favorites but I can't let that get in my head..

BTW.. how did your game go Internet91?

#140 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:26 PM

well my game on sunday went well...

we lost 4-0 :angry:

Chicago Backdraft

Geo2

#141 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:39 PM

I have my first national cup game this weekend.. We are the favorites but I can't let that get in my head..

BTW.. how did your game go Internet91?

thanks for asking bro its kind of a messed up story. It was a playoff game but the league i play for was the one with both men and woman so RIGHT before the game the ref walked up to us and told us that we had to forfeit the game because we did not have a girl on the roster! So we even asked if we could have someone on the other team or if we could have one that was sitting out (cause there were a couple watching who wanted to play) and she said no she had to be from the roster. It sucked because any ref would have allowed it and the really funny thing is that the other team had all girls and no guys! We still played though and we won 8-2 with no subs. I had a lot of good shots on target and some good plays but i only got 2 of those goals. Really fun game but sucks that we had to forfeit because we could have probably gone far.

and good luck in your game! If you get the lead by the half just make sure to hold on to it in the second. Don't get complacent like the shitty US team in the final of the confederations cup o.o

well my game on sunday went well...

we lost 4-0 :angry:

That sucks man, still don't worry you still have a lot of soccer in your future!
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#142 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:14 PM

I'm guessing my game this Saturday's gonna be canceled, it's supposed to rain and I doubt they want the field to get torn up. I couldn't go practice today, I have a cold/cough etc...

#143 SoCal-909

SoCal-909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

Hai guyz! You guys see that goal by Maicon against Juve on Friday, WOW what a beauty.

Champions League action this coming week, here is the schedule:

Tuesday April 20, 2010
5:00PM
Barcelona (Spain, La Liga) v Inter Milan (Italy, Serie A)

Wednesday April 21,2010
2:30PM
Bayern Muchen (Germany, Bundisliga) v Lyon (France, Ligue 1)

Both games will be shown on Fox Soccer Channel, and the times posted are both Eastern Standard Time.
Posted Image
Sig By bigballa

#144 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

^^^ this was number 1 on sportcenter's top 10 plays a couple days ago lol :tup:

but it was an excellent goal

Edited by CHIpballer623, 19 April 2010 - 04:10 PM.

Chicago Backdraft

Geo2

#145 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:10 PM

haha my friend posted that exact same vid on my facebook because im a juve fan :(
although i am rooting for inter for the uefa (over barca BTW WOOHOO)
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#146 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:03 PM

My game wasn't canceled. But I soo wish it was.

#147 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:13 PM

ruh roh what happened
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#148 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:16 PM

Well, it drizzled the whole game, no big deal but it didn't help since it was like 40 degrees out. Then me and some kid collided at full speed and both went down, and I still have a 3 inch cut on my leg, along with a bunch of scrapes on my arm and elbow. Another time I just slipped on the mud (lol I know) and I think I hurt my knee getting up. Oh and not to mention my team played horribly and we lost.

#149 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:18 PM

ahh we've all been there man. Freshman year soccer was a nightmare, i don't think we won one game... no joke

i think we beat a B team if that counts
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#150 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:18 PM

haha my friend posted that exact same vid on my facebook because im a juve fan :(
although i am rooting for inter for the uefa (over barca BTW WOOHOO)

:angry:

barca ftw :tup:

Chicago Backdraft

Geo2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users