Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

4 members, 722 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, smyi, Alexa, Yahoo, The Recballer, LUXOR54, Caboosanaitor

Recently Added Posts

• PREDATOR 47Photo

Alright, let's start out with the low pressure thing. The Axe runs just as well with an 850psi output as it does with a 550psi output. You will not see any difference between the two, but since you...

• adjrenPhoto

Hey what's up Pew Pew homebrews =) I've got a couple quick questions that I've been trying to straighten out, and would greatly appreciate your time and expertise. I've got an Empire Axe with...

• Curry PiPhoto
    New Scenario type?

Curry Pi - Today, 10:42 AM

But anyone with a SR1 is doing this alreadyYou have to admit they do look sick.

• Curry PiPhoto

Not exactly craigslist but i got a never been used Piranha vtl for $0.50 

• bronybrosPhoto

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/for/4587726807.html

• Pvlacrosse14Photo
    Need new gun!

Pvlacrosse14 - Today, 09:58 AM

And since you're new to high rates of fire from walking the trigger and ramping (assuming you're coming from something such as a tippmann 98), you won't have the best trigger control. You'll be li...

• PaInTbAlLeR_1999Photo
    Paintball guns

PaInTbAlLeR_1999 - Today, 09:19 AM

I am looking for a marker that is quiet, smooth, fast but accurate, possibly a double trigger or a marker with and upgrade to a double trigger. I just want my second marker an upgraded gun, at the...

• jneumsPhoto

Sorry I failed my entrance test so I can't work for like a week but if its there I'll take it off your hands

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!