• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigcountry

bigcountry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:40 AM

Hello guys I have shot the tm-7 on remote line and not a big fan of stocks soI was wondering if anyone has ran the tm-7 with the bottle screwed into the asa and howd they like it? as well does anyone like the feel of the double trigger?
as well does anyone like the rip clip set up ??

thanks
Goose

Edited by bigcountry, 17 February 2010 - 08:59 AM.

#2 Special Ed

Special Ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

I use mine shouldered w/ a tank, I like it much better. Partly because it feels more natural to me now and similar to my speedball setup.

The double trigger is not going to be fast like the Mini's or other speedball guns. The clip spring is very "spongy". There is a mod for using a Violent Series double trigger and a magnet return, that works just like the Mini's/speedball. It's posted on the BT Warriors web site here.

I don't think BT has released a TM ready rip-clip (yet) just the adapter. The issue w/ the standard RC is that it is not sensitive enough for the TM-15 or the TM-7 w/ a standard (ported) barrel.

#3 bigcountry

bigcountry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:52 PM

hey man thanks good to know it can be shouldered, i was told it was always to be used with the remote line. If i get one Im not gonna use the rip clip dont really like it but I have a friend that swears by it so i thought i would get a second opinion good to know about the trigger mod! thanks for that!
cheers

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users