• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dozer55

dozer55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:55 PM

This store has everything I have ever needed and if they didn't they would have it in less then a week. and the offer that I liked is that when I bought my gun it came with a life time of free serves. i have bought about 80% of my gear in that store. The store recently moved but it isn't too far just around the cornor and they are also getting in new gear. Concerdering the serves that everyone gets I would recomend this store to everyone. The people that work there know there stuff and will give you all the advice you will need for just about anything. I stop by there just to talk paintball and see what the monthly deals are at the feild.

Great People Great Survies.

#2 Xlight

Xlight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:15 PM

I defiantley like the store. Some great people I know that work over there. I usually buy my guns over there and there really helpfull in anwsering all of your questions plus they have a great showroom of guns and equipment. They are extremely friendly people and don't mind to help you out and anwser your questions. I would defiantley recommend them to anybody who is looking for great and friendly service. Plus they seem to carry the newest gear most of the time.

#3 Ionikpaintball

Ionikpaintball

If You Ain't Getting Shot, Then You Ain't Tryin.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:56 PM

my team stops there before every practice and tournament. they are very helpful and have great advice. there hasnt been one product that anyone on my team has bought that we have disliked. they will tell you that the gun you want isnt good, which is actually quite nice. they save you some money in the long run.
Posted Image

#4 Murd0ck

Murd0ck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

Top notch place, top notch ownership. Shop local, if they don't have it they will get it for you!:)
I only shave from the waist up so that I can look like a minotaur.

#5 dynamicpaintball

dynamicpaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

ONE OF THE BEST SHOPS/Fields out there, VERY friendly to kids, they are family run and have practicaly everything, IF U WANT A G6R or any other gun GO THERE they have them in and they give you freegun maitnence/tune ups if u bought it from them, the guys at the field are THE BEST
If you're under 18 and pay for all of your gear put this as your sig :)

If you are ADDICTITED to paintball put this as your sig

#6 Jalen

Jalen

Resident Psychopath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:56 PM

Don't get me wrong, both the shop and field are run by excellent people who love to help in the name of paintball

It's just the shop is over priced, and when I mean overpriced, I mean it

This is just my opinion, but part of paintball is knowing how your shit works and how to fix it.
I only play paintball so I can tell dirty jokes.

#7 dynamicpaintball

dynamicpaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:33 AM

dude, most proshops are gonna be slightly pricey then online stores because they have to pay for the shipping of the product, also i know how my gear works, im talking about this would be good for newer players, i never use the guarentee but its nice to have it there

Edited by dynamicpaintball, 27 November 2010 - 10:33 AM.

If you're under 18 and pay for all of your gear put this as your sig :)

If you are ADDICTITED to paintball put this as your sig

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users