• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PBEnthusiast

PBEnthusiast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:12 PM

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys thought it would be a good idea to start a paintball field in Manhattan, KS.

Tell me what you think.

#2 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:30 PM

My dad used to go to college in aggieville. Anyways, I don't think it would take off because Manhattan is really small from what I remember.
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#3 Wraith1982

Wraith1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:21 PM

I thought KSU had a team, not sure though. If they do, where the heck do they play? Also, Manhattan's grown, with the military being back more often, and other stuff. I'd like a good field closer than Witchita or Topeka, that's for sure.

#4 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:25 PM

Yea...NECRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :o:D:lol:
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#5 paintballshuffler

paintballshuffler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:42 PM

could be a good idea, it is a growing city. I assume you are mainly targeting the collage students. Its against the rules for them to own paintball guns in dorms so deffinately get some rentals that can take a beating. That would also mean more people renting, bigger profit. but collage doesnt leave a lot of time for work, let alone paintball. Students making less money also have less to spend. Sorry if you thought of all that, just throwing it all out there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users