1 reply to this topic

#1 STEED

STEED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:20 PM

Hello,

I'm not too sure what you guys think about creating a forum area for small businesses but I've opened a small photography studio catered to the paintball community. I try to offer stores, fields, producers and players resources that may have been out of reach for them or never had access to in the past. Basicly MBD is a Photography/Digital Imaging studio that covers events (scenario & tourny), offers on-site at event printing, "realastate" eskew photography for store and field operators, and photogtaphy/portfolio needs for teams and private groups and players.

Thing is we're just starting out, this year was spent getting out site MBDPhoto.ShutterFly.com up and running and trying to develop a relationship with our local fields and afew promoters. Everything is going well but getting fields to actually return our e-mails and phone calls has been a challenge. Not only that getting direct feed back has been only some what successfull and with everything TechPB is doing for the community, we want to help and be apart of it. We're not hear to try and make pilles of money off an already hurting community in tough times, we're hear to deliver exposure for the fields, profesional quality to everyone and hopefully make money so we can keep going to events and offer more services and even products.

What do you guys think? Would you be able to let us have a section here where the community can make suggestions, tell us about events, fields and stores that might want our services and give us feedback?
Reflex Photography
Providing Quality Service to Fields & Teams

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

Hello,

I'm not too sure what you guys think about creating a forum area for small businesses but I've opened a small photography studio catered to the paintball community. I try to offer stores, fields, producers and players resources that may have been out of reach for them or never had access to in the past. Basicly MBD is a Photography/Digital Imaging studio that covers events (scenario & tourny), offers on-site at event printing, "realastate" eskew photography for store and field operators, and photogtaphy/portfolio needs for teams and private groups and players.

Thing is we're just starting out, this year was spent getting out site MBDPhoto.ShutterFly.com up and running and trying to develop a relationship with our local fields and afew promoters. Everything is going well but getting fields to actually return our e-mails and phone calls has been a challenge. Not only that getting direct feed back has been only some what successfull and with everything TechPB is doing for the community, we want to help and be apart of it. We're not hear to try and make pilles of money off an already hurting community in tough times, we're hear to deliver exposure for the fields, profesional quality to everyone and hopefully make money so we can keep going to events and offer more services and even products.

What do you guys think? Would you be able to let us have a section here where the community can make suggestions, tell us about events, fields and stores that might want our services and give us feedback?

Steed, in regards to your request, you are welcome to have a thread in any respective state you are located in. Now i you are looking to try and network with others and broaden the network let em know and we can discuss a plan or ideas in more detail. We would liek to help others get together to assist each other. So if you are like a local small one then you are more than welcome to post in all areas of state. Looking forward to hearing back from you. You can contact me directl;y via my e-mail address. It can be located on the contact page on the main site of Techpb.com, looking forward to hearing your ideas.

Thank you in advance.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users