• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BirdieF18

BirdieF18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:07 PM

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone new some airball fields around the aberdeen area if so could you please post

#2 benjy85pb

benjy85pb

It's for the greater good.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:04 PM

Hey mate.

Well I asked a friend of mine who used to play for a team called East Coast NV based near Aberdeen. But anyway, he said the Aberdeen university may be able to help, so it may be worth trying to ask them and there was Wildwoodz in Inverness where they sometimes played.

But in all honesty, the best place to ask this sort of question is on P8ntballer Forums. It's pre-dominantly a UK based site and there are plenty of airball players on there and they're a friendly bunch and know a lot more than me. :)
I'LL BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN HE/SHE PHYSICALLY SLAPS ME ACROSS THE FACE!

#3 L-Jay

L-Jay

I'm British I Drink Tea And Im Not Gonna Stop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:48 AM

they're a friendly bunch and know a lot more than me. :)

Thats not hard tho is it :P
Posted Image

"We are not out gunned, we are in a target rich environment!"

Mike Phillips what? Are people telling paintball players to go to slutload.com and search "paintball"? I ain't got time to watch people just going at it on the paintball field like the world's gunna end, I got choir practice in the morning. Praise the Lord!

#4 benjy85pb

benjy85pb

It's for the greater good.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:56 AM

Oooooohhhhhhhhhh! I so can't wait till you next come to Holmbush... regardless of what team you're on... I'm still gonna shoot you in the face! :P Lol
I'LL BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN HE/SHE PHYSICALLY SLAPS ME ACROSS THE FACE!

#5 L-Jay

L-Jay

I'm British I Drink Tea And Im Not Gonna Stop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:11 AM

Oooooohhhhhhhhhh! I so can't wait till you next come to Holmbush... regardless of what team you're on... I'm still gonna shoot you in the face! :P Lol

I swear you already did that when i was running to the spawn first match of the day.. ahaha
Posted Image

"We are not out gunned, we are in a target rich environment!"

Mike Phillips what? Are people telling paintball players to go to slutload.com and search "paintball"? I ain't got time to watch people just going at it on the paintball field like the world's gunna end, I got choir practice in the morning. Praise the Lord!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users