• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jcdub0319

jcdub0319

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:29 PM

Hey yall im thankfully getting the heck out of germany and moving back to italy this time ill be in the vicenza area, any body ball out there and no some good fields?

#2 justis

justis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:08 PM

Damn bro .. are you purposely picking countries in Europe that hate paintball or something? lmao

Get stationed in the U.K., Belgium, Netherlands, France, Poland or even Portugal .. But if you want to ball in Europe, by far the 2 worst places you can end up is Italy or Germany... Germany has tons of fields and shops but its a pain in the ass to play, Italy has no rules but there is hardly any fields.

http://www.millenniu...?team=countries ... MILL had a team from Gabon Africa for gods sake! but not a single team from Italy...

That's rough, I hope you do find a field and support down there.. Italy def. needs more paintballers.
"Live by the Square of Virtue" L=||

#3 jcdub0319

jcdub0319

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:22 PM

haha thanks for all your help justis. and no im not picking at all. my dads been in the military so ive been traveling my whole life. and now that he is retried he is working for the government which is still the same amount of travleing. i just moved to germany from italy and igot to ball quite a bit down there on the crappy field on base. i heard vicenza is a bit better but guess ill see

#4 redsoxfanjoe

redsoxfanjoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:59 PM

I live in shape,be. I've been to naples and i know there isn't field there and someone told me Aviano doesn't either, I'm sorry but that guy wasn't lieing when he said germany or italy sucked for paintball. BE got tons of fields so if your ever up here check the Millenium site for fields.

Check this site, I use pbreview and techpb for this stuff.
http://www.pbreview.com/fields/72/

it has links to 2 fields the other is something else but i hope it helps

#5 jcdub0319

jcdub0319

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:04 PM

well then you'd be mistaken :P there is a field in naples...calling it a field is an overstatement though...its pretty bad but it is a place to play and it does ahve free all day air. im pretty sure aviano does have a place to play because i remember there being an intermural league being advertised by the MWR down there, and i know they were have a paintball tourney for military and dependents in vicenza but besides that i know nothing.

#6 cptcomisi94

cptcomisi94

US ARMY BALLA

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:22 AM

theres only 3 fields in italy
Posted Image
if the 1st thing youd grab in a fire is ur paintball gear put this in your sig

bugdet baller!!

#7 Jack-Swiss

Jack-Swiss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:04 AM

It's a complex situation but it's gonna be legalized soon in Italy...there are quite a few place nowadays where to play. we have 3 fields near Milan, in March they will be 4 (1 pure speedball, 2 speed type with natural/artificial bunkers and 1 paintball farm (with hay balls)), then 2 fields in Bergamo near Milan, 1 field in Venice (hyperball-ike), 1 near Torino (woodsball), 1 in Rome (urban/scenario to be soon a speedball field)...so well, we are kinda getting there.
But of course the "Paintball-triangle" is Milan, Bergamo, Venice....the fields are there.

If you wanna see for example the paintball farm here's a video I made 2 weeks ago...this is the only place opened during winter...during summer there are also more hay balls then you see in the vid...

Cheeeers

#8 protomurphy13

protomurphy13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:55 AM

hey i just got stationed in italy and im also lookin for a place to ball it up around here. if anybody find any fields let me know or if you want to go and check out some new fields also let me know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users