BST Feedback +6/-0 MN Ballers v.2.0

#2802 wicker77

wicker77

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

i would love to come to C4C but i just dont think i can make it down there. sorry boys

You need a ride? I'll be going right by there and can definitely pick you up...
HCM
Want to make it to the base first in a scenario game? Try Crossfit.

#2803 Frag

Frag

Thread Killer:(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60231769@N04/5818354388/in/photostream

I'm sooo ready to go. Haha. New toys!

Hmmmmmm.....this gives me a thought.
Posted ImageFraggle is ready!!!!!!

Edited by Frag, 10 June 2011 - 04:51 PM.

"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#2804 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:54 PM

Haha. Which one is Gobo??

#2805 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:23 PM

Gobo...?
"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#2806 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

Bought an Axe at MN Pro today because my Vibe's not working, and I've recently come into some money.... but yeah I'm definetly ready to go.

#2807 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

Got a super ghetto mask cam rigged up, and my buddy drilled some detents for the trracer. So im ready :D. Its been waaaaay too long
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#2808 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:33 PM

Got a super ghetto mask cam rigged up, and my buddy drilled some detents for the trracer. So im ready :D. Its been waaaaay too long

You'll have to show me these detents so i can mimick it.

#2809 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:10 AM

Gobo...?

Wow, am I that old?! haha

Attached Files

#2810 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

Bought an Axe at MN Pro today because my Vibe's not working, and I've recently come into some money.... but yeah I'm definetly ready to go.

NICE! I almost picked one of those up at the beginning of the season.

#2811 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:25 AM

K, so I'll try and be there early so I'll find a table, I'll put TechPB MNPC on a piece of duct tape on a red and white cooler. so stoked. And triggah, all the parking lot is is a gravel lot and the staging area is down the hill from it. lol. not too hard.

SO STOKED. woodzwarz

I'll keep a look out for you. I'll be rocking my TechPB shirt. I'l probably be there right at 7:30. I can PM you my number if we need to organize things further. Sooooo PUMPED!! :D

#2812 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

lol my trracer sounds like a friggin Barret .50

but yeah, I'm be the guy that looks like a tank. With a giant blue seagrams VO bag. Just yell my screen name or something
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#2813 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:20 PM

K, so I'll try and be there early so I'll find a table, I'll put TechPB MNPC on a piece of duct tape on a red and white cooler. so stoked. And triggah, all the parking lot is is a gravel lot and the staging area is down the hill from it. lol. not too hard.

SO STOKED. woodzwarz

I'll keep a look out for you. I'll be rocking my TechPB shirt. I'l probably be there right at 7:30. I can PM you my number if we need to organize things further. Sooooo PUMPED!! :D

Okay, so it's a Red and white cooler and it has in purple sharpie "TPB MNPC" and "FRAG" above it. Also says Drew Sasse on it.

I'm in a white american flag shirt and Valken Fate pants. I'm a big guy. You can't miss me.

Edited by Frag, 11 June 2011 - 11:21 PM.

#2814 wicker77

wicker77

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:42 PM

I'll be with my Woodland Security guys, I'll pop over and way hi though! My jersey just has wicker on the back of it, bonus ball me or TK me if you see me on the field and I haven't said hi yet Posted Image
HCM

#2815 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:44 PM

wicker your a pelican maybe?? i think ive seen you on the forums over there but i might be mistaken Posted Image

#2816 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:12 PM

Hell of a good game guys. I'll be looking forward to the next one :D Trigga- I hope your vice is ok!

#2817 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:28 PM

I'll be with my Woodland Security guys, I'll pop over and way hi though! My jersey just has wicker on the back of it, bonus ball me or TK me if you see me on the field and I haven't said hi yet Posted Image

Were you the guy that helped me change my tank o-ring? Me, Curly, and Triggah were next to some Woodland Security guy and I was gonna ask if you guys had tryouts and when they would be. Lol..

And yes, Blue played hard, we made a GIANT push at the second half, I want a Vice, and yeah. :)

Edited by Frag, 12 June 2011 - 06:30 PM.

#2818 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

i liek boobs
Posted Image

#2819 wicker77

wicker77

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:40 PM

I think I was right next to you guys actually, but i didn't want to be the awkward one and have it not be you or something Posted Image
Red got Graped, our general didn't do anything at all, which gave you a good advantage, and on top of that we just got out played... still a fun day though!
On a side note, someone made a ref chrono me, and I was pumping! Posted Image It's something we always joke about too, and after the ref walks me alllllllll the way back to the chrono and I shoot a 276 the ref just mutters "what a dick..."
HCM

#2820 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

i liek boobs

When your vice works, that's what it shoots too.

WANTTT!!!!!!!

I think I was right next to you guys actually, but i didn't want to be the awkward one and have it not be you or something Posted Image
Red got Graped, our general didn't do anything at all, which gave you a good advantage, and on top of that we just got out played... still a fun day though!
On a side note, someone made a ref chrono me, and I was pumping! Posted Image It's something we always joke about too, and after the ref walks me alllllllll the way back to the chrono and I shoot a 276 the ref just mutters "what a dick..."

Yeah! I think I remember hearing you talk about that to the other guys at your table.

#2821 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:09 PM

well dreds and I had a good time yesterday at splat tag, I was using the marq i'm trying to sell (to make sure it was working and to get a shooting vid). shot good all day :) can't wait to get the geo 2, just wish i could get rid of some stuff and have more digits in my bank account... side note: I need to stop finding cool things i want to spend money on.

also the drunkworks webcast last night was hilarious, cockerpunk, brycelarson, and doyle (doylespaintball.com) are great to watch and listen to regarding paintball.

#2822 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

well dreds and I had a good time yesterday at splat tag, I was using the marq i'm trying to sell (to make sure it was working and to get a shooting vid). shot good all day :) can't wait to get the geo 2, just wish i could get rid of some stuff and have more digits in my bank account... side note: I need to stop finding cool things i want to spend money on.

also the drunkworks webcast last night was hilarious, cockerpunk, brycelarson, and doyle (doylespaintball.com) are great to watch and listen to regarding paintball.

That was fucking hilarious!

#2823 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:38 PM

Damn, I missed it. Did they happen to post it somewhere?

#2824 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

I really doubt it, shit went on for like 6 hours... hopefully doyle is gonna post his goggle cam vid (he decided to just wear the top half of his flexes with his contour hd on it recording during the show :D )

#2825 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:45 PM

so I feel dumb, I fixed my vice again....turned the lpr in about 1/4 turn....can't believe I didn't think of that at the field
Posted Image

#2826 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

so I feel dumb, I fixed my vice again....turned the lpr in about 1/4 turn....can't believe I didn't think of that at the field

Yeah man. I just thought of that when I got home. That sucks dude. Do you have a pressure tester?

#2827 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

Anyone feel like hitting up Adventure Zone this weekend? Anyone know if they do BYOP?

#2828 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:21 AM

Kay, so I told Trigga and Frag @ C4C over the weekend that I've been looking everywhere for a Vice. I've come to the conclusion that I should just man up and get the G6R. Now what color should I choose? lol

#2829 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:23 AM

Kay, so I told Trigga and Frag @ C4C over the weekend that I've been looking everywhere for a Vice. I've come to the conclusion that I should just man up and get the G6R. Now what color should I choose? lol

dust black broham

#2830 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:44 AM

dust black broham

+1 but I dont really think that the performance you going to get is worth the $400 price jump. I know there's like three in BST now, and every once in awhile trademygun gets one in.

#2831 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:11 AM

black and red...cuz..ya know....its cool................

but seriously though the blue/black looks awesome, forget the dust crap make it shiny!!!!!! :D

although there is this dead sexy Protege for a good price

Edited by *Triggahappy13*, 15 June 2011 - 11:15 AM.

Posted Image

#2832 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:47 PM

The proteges look alright, but I'm not too keen on that lazering job... It's just been hard to find one I like. When it comes to used guns and all the possible issues that may come with them, I think I have the right to be picky :)

#2833 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:55 PM

The proteges look alright, but I'm not too keen on that lazering job... It's just been hard to find one I like. When it comes to used guns and all the possible issues that may come with them, I think I have the right to be picky :)

Exhibit A: Triggah's Vice.

#2834 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

Exhibit A: Triggah's Vice.

yup
Posted Image

#2835 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hey, don't be hating on used guns, there are some really good deals out there. sorry I haven't been on, had some biiig stuff going on. Hope to see some of you out at pump day tomorrow at splattag!

Edited by Drednaught X, 18 June 2011 - 05:50 PM.

#2836 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

Not hating at all. It's just hard to find a diamond in the rough that is the TechPB BST.

#2837 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:40 PM

Hey, don't be hating on used guns, there are some really good deals out there.

lol there are, I did rage though when the guy shipped me my vice and it didn't shoot out of the box
Posted Image

#2838 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:03 PM

Anyone planning on making it to Jungle Rumble next weekend? PacosTacos and I will be there.

#2839 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

i will more than likely be there, couldn't make it to the pump day today because I'm still working on walking after doing Grandma's marathon yesterday... good times... :D

#2840 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:38 PM

i will more than likely be there, couldn't make it to the pump day today because I'm still working on walking after doing Grandma's marathon yesterday... good times... :D

Srsly nice. When you get your Geo?

#2841 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:39 PM

damian was playing with it this weekend, he said he'd be throwing in a bunch of stickers and he had mike sign the case because of the delay :D

#2842 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:28 PM

Ill be at the JR for sure, guess we should meet up there or something

#2843 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:00 AM

got a major bowling tourney that day =| so i out. although I got a buddy that is getting a couple weeks off from his Marine training (no clue why) so I think we might hit up some open play at some point.
Posted Image

#2844 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:18 AM

I'll be out of town next weekend :( Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

#2845 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:29 PM

Woot, just bought myself a T9.1 Elite Sniper set! Hopefully it ill get here before the jungle rumble this weekend.

#2846 Swatforce

Swatforce

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:32 PM

Hey guys, sorry i've been MIA for a while, I'm just stopping in to post up a link to some tanks i'm selling in case any of you are interested.

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=152957

#2847 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:24 PM

YEAAAAAAAH BUDDDAAAYYYYY!
Posted Image

#2848 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:25 PM

First after Jeff

Hawt piztol there.

#2849 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:43 PM

God Jeff, thats sexy as HELL!

#2850 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members