3204 replies to this topic

#3101 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,110 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:11 PM

should come out to vintage on sunday. ill be there
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#3102 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

should come out to vintage on sunday. ill be there

:( Im heading to the Jungle Rumble that day

#3103 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

Just left the haus for MN Pro! Its gonna be a great day, got my jester hat ready...

#3104 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:59 AM

Have a great day guys. Kick some ass for me.
BST Feedback +6/-0 MN Ballers v.2.0

#3105 Frag

Frag

Thread Killer:(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:06 AM

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#3106 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:57 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3107 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

anyway I'm finally going to be able to play again Posted ImagePosted Image going to AA on sunday

#3108 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:19 AM

awwwwwww shit guys, check out what I picked up on saturdayAttached File  2011-09-26_00-17-24_1872.jpg   198.63KB   13 downloads
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#3109 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:41 AM

awwwwwww shit guys, check out what I picked up on saturdayAttached File  2011-09-26_00-17-24_1872.jpg   198.63KB   13 downloads

looks cool, but can you get it to chrono under 300 fps? :P

#3110 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:53 AM

looks cool, but can you get it to chrono under 300 fps? :P

hahahahaha. no.
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#3111 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:43 PM

Going out to MN Pro on Saturday, and hopefully APPG on Sunday, I want to see how nice it is so I can decide where I want to play next year.

#3112 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:40 PM

Going out to MN Pro on Saturday, and hopefully APPG on Sunday, I want to see how nice it is so I can decide where I want to play next year.

Well if the weather is good I might just go to appg, otherwise I'd much rather go to air assault. So maybe ill see you this weekend

#3113 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

Cant go to APPg, have confirmation

#3114 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:13 AM

well ill be out there either way, where is anyone else playing this weekend?

#3115 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:28 PM

I might be at APPG, confirmation only last until 11. APPGis like 25 minutes away.

#3116 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:43 PM

video from sunday's jungle rumble

#3117 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:11 PM

I might be at APPG, confirmation only last until 11. APPGis like 25 minutes away.

well i hope to see you there. AA is like 30 minutes away from me, APPG on the other hand is like an hour Posted Image

#3118 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:30 AM

Could go for some balling. Haven't done that in a long fucking time.
"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#3119 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:47 AM

Has anyone been out to Vintage yet? That place looks pretty badass.

#3120 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:59 AM

scratch that, stupid b at my work is F'ing me. FUCK!

Edited by PaintballWill, 01 October 2011 - 12:47 PM.

#3121 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:19 PM

Has anyone ever attempted to orchestrate an unofficial MN TechPB team? I'm thinking that could be a real possibility.

#3122 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:48 PM

Like a scenario team kind of? Like the TechPB LL Lynch Mob sort of thing. Or like a tournament team? I want to get a team put together over the winter at AA and then start practicing in the spring right away. Don't really wat to try out for HG anymore, a few of their players were at MN Pro today and were being total asswipes. I don't want that to be my first tournament team.

#3123 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:00 AM

agreed^ i would love to try a tournament team. ill be going to AA this winter as much as possible, i have no one else to join so i would be down for sure. right away

#3124 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

One of the refs at MN Pro, Kevin, is starting to get into speedball so he's going to be making a few trips down there. I've been meaning to ask him if we wanted to start a team, and I have a few friends who would be willing to play as well. Nothing big, just a few local tourneys and maybe we could into the Vicious series. I think if someone got a team together and grinded right when the season started, they'd have half of the teams beat, especially D5.

#3125 JJohnson

JJohnson

Vintage marker Hoarder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:08 PM

Anyone going to Border Battle in Frederic on Sunday? Usually we have a group of 10 or so up there, but it looks like I'll be the only one this year.

http://www.minnesota...read.php?t=2383

Combat Paintball

The satisfaction that you get with an electro is that you won. The satisfaction you get with a pump is how you won.

#3126 Curly

Curly

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:30 AM

I think it would be badass if we could get a tourney and scenario team together. I figured we could only get better as a whole if we did both formats, no? I mean, I'm always looking to play with more people on a steady basis and I don't think I'm the only one who feels the same way.

#3127 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

Killed it for a week, I'm thinking that's a record. Buying an Etek, the Axe is nice but it's losing my love. I'm gonna be at MN Pro on Sunday, there's gonna be a ton of people there.

#3128 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:44 PM

Killed it for a week, I'm thinking that's a record. Buying an Etek, the Axe is nice but it's losing my love. I'm gonna be at MN Pro on Sunday, there's gonna be a ton of people there.

I WILL HOPEFULLY BE THERE.

Fraggle is making an appearance. :o

Wow I've been MIA for a while. How's my MN homies doing? As of AA, I will be goin as mush as humanly possible. I rock a Tippmann, so a scenario team would be ideal for me, and at MNPro. But I might try and sneak out to Splat Tag once in a while.

#3129 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:19 AM

I think it would be badass if we could get a tourney and scenario team together. I figured we could only get better as a whole if we did both formats, no? I mean, I'm always looking to play with more people on a steady basis and I don't think I'm the only one who feels the same way.

i'd do both for sure

#3130 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

I feel like making an appearance again. Internship has been so awesome. Everyone should check out Dreadwood! Great haunted forest that is on the Splattag Grounds! Jeff and I are volunteering about every weekend .
And as to the team, I wouldn't mind helping out when I can. But as for now, my other team is eating up most of my event money.

#3131 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:03 AM

I feel like making an appearance again. Internship has been so awesome. Everyone should check out Dreadwood! Great haunted forest that is on the Splattag Grounds! Jeff and I are volunteering about every weekend .
And as to the team, I wouldn't mind helping out when I can. But as for now, my other team is eating up most of my event money.

You mean go out to Pro? And yeah, if I'm not bogged by school, I'll help out. I just need a little better marker, if the team would play Vicious or something. Kinda had a falling out with friends...wondering if you guys had room.

#3132 Drednaught X

Drednaught X

Forum Ghost

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:04 AM

You mean go out to Pro? And yeah, if I'm not bogged by school, I'll help out. I just need a little better marker, if the team would play Vicious or something. Kinda had a falling out with friends...wondering if you guys had room.

Naw, I don't play at pro anymore. Don't like the management there. Also, I find their fields to be quite boring and somewhat lame. Its just really flat land with perfect rows of trees.

#3133 Duke Scrotum

Duke Scrotum

Fuck Anticipation guy...Right in the Butt!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:05 AM

Naw, I don't play at pro anymore. Don't like the management there. Also, I find their fields to be quite boring and somewhat lame. Its just really flat land with perfect rows of trees.

I have to say that I disagree with that. I do kinda like there fields. the lack of any real speedball presence is enough to deter me though. they did get new bunkers but the field is still really bad.

baby3.png
Gearbag Sale

Because, I have a problem.
And the only way it will be better is if I have more guns.

#3134 mash

mash

hungry member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:27 PM

Only thing I dont like about mn pro is that ALL the trees are pine trees. Makes it hard to hit people unless you are really close. And any trigger happy asshole can just sit there and literally spray paint you Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image.
Posted Image

#3135 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:01 PM

The thing I hate about MN Pro would be their fields and some of the players that go there, and that they don't really get involved. Last time we were there a few kids were stacking the shit out of their teams so it was D5 players vs me, a friend, and a couple of 12 year olds with Minis. I talked to the ref but he didnt do anything. And when we were there I wanted to 1v1 a friend but it took an hour for us to get a ref which made me less than happy. I find their fields to be okay. They seem to be a bit one sided. Like on Sherwood, one side's all trees the other actually has bunkers.

If you're planning on heading out there tomorrow, dont be there until 11:30. They open at noon but I know Kevin will be there and I'll be there too.

#3136 mash

mash

hungry member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:01 AM

Yea Kevin wont get off my ass about going. Right now im broke. And all the paint I have left from btbg is a single pod of Heat. Drives me mad.
Posted Image

#3137 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:38 AM

gus...guise...GUISE! baardi arctic gra[e...go buy it..nao!!!
Posted Image

#3138 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

u drunk bro?

#3139 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

u drunk bro?

yes. because I honestly do not remember that.

go buy it though
Posted Image

#3140 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

u drunk bro?

yes. because I honestly do not remember that.

go buy it though

im 17.....

K so balling blew today. I had to do work around the house, and I get there, and I wait for some friends who were already there from when the gate opened, and when they came back, I went out to play one game, then everyone left.

#3141 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

I had fun today. Frag, I think I gog'd you cross field on that second game on El Barrio.

My Axe shot fucking tits today, it was so smooth and quiet.

#3142 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:56 PM

I had fun today. Frag, I think I gog'd you cross field on that second game on El Barrio.

My Axe shot fucking tits today, it was so smooth and quiet.

Haaaa if you were shooting down mid at that one box to your right then yeah. Scared the hell outta me. Lol. I need an Axe.

#3143 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

Hahaha I saw it break and I was so proud of myself because only your lens was exposed and it was pretty far. I love my Axe. All you need is a Lurker bolt, Nano feedneck, and a barrel and you're set.

#3144 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

I need a job first. Lol. I gotta play more. Think I could try your axe out next weekend?

#3145 Swatforce

Swatforce

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:37 PM

Hello gentlemen,

Long time no talk! Sorry i've been completely inactive for a while. Just kinda took a break from the whole paintball forum scene. MSU just returned from Midwest North #1 on Sunday. Took 5th out of 11 or 12 teams, after a quite questionable call in our quarterfinals match with Milwaukee. Whats up with everybody? Been playing a lot?

Also, I have most likely missed several people trying to gain "official" entrance into the club. If I missed you and you're not on the main page yet, just post up again or let me know through PM and i'll get you added asap.

#3146 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:19 PM

About damn time you posted here again Swat.

Also, anyone plan on going to the Halloween JR at Splattag?
Posted Image

#3147 obsidianjeff

obsidianjeff

hello

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

I'll be there, not sure what i'm going as (if you dress up and play in costume you get a bag of paint (no "army men" or "speedball players")

#3148 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:49 PM

I need a job first. Lol. I gotta play more. Think I could try your axe out next weekend?

Yeah, I can try my Etek out for a game. If you have an electric hopper and an HPA tank it'd be even better.

#3149 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

Yeah, I can try my Etek out for a game. If you have an electric hopper and an HPA tank it'd be even better.

I have a tank, not an electric hopper. lol

#3150 PaintballWill

PaintballWill

Team Coco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:32 AM

I'll be there, not sure what i'm going as (if you dress up and play in costume you get a bag of paint (no "army men" or "speedball players")

i won't be making this one either Posted Image and i have a badass jedi costume that i could wear, check it out...

Posted Image

this pic is a few years old now, but still fucking awesome

also swat you can put me up there if you want

Edited by PaintballWill, 12 October 2011 - 12:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users