• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 whatzupdoc

whatzupdoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:33 PM

I own an 08 Proto Rail LE upgraded to a UL frame. I am concidering upgrading my board to the Yakuza. I have heard mixed opinions of the grips included with the kit. I like the feel of the stock UL grips. Are there any other options for sticky grips that still have the window for the OLED? Are the included ones really that stiff? Has anyone midified the stock grips to add the window?

Thank for any help!

#2 The Paintball Player Me

The Paintball Player Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:40 PM

Don't PMR have a other board then DM*s?
Dye Matrix 9
Dye Rotor(with Seed RTR), Pure Enegry 68/4,5k, Dye i3, random Smart Parts Drop Forword on the DM.

#3 whatzupdoc

whatzupdoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

I own an 08 Proto Rail LE upgraded to a UL frame. I am concidering upgrading my board to the Yakuza. I have heard mixed opinions of the grips included with the kit. I like the feel of the stock UL grips. Are there any other options for sticky grips that still have the window for the OLED? Are the included ones really that stiff? Has anyone midified the stock grips to add the window?

Thank for any help!

This board is valid for the DM 9,8,7,6,5, the PM 8,7,6 and the PMR

check out the link on Tadao website

http://www.tadaotech...mp;idproduct=58

#4 SpyderMan723

SpyderMan723

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:33 PM

buy another pair of UL sticky grips, and try to mod the old set. measure where you need to cut, and buy some plexiglass or something to cover the hole. Just my idear
I sling paint for Bob Long.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users