BOBBYTUCSON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:42 PM

I'm at a fucking COMPLETE loss for words

I'd... this is..... Where do I....

what the FUCK??!?!?!?!?!

That was exactly my reaction too when I read it.

i had the same reaction(for the sake of our sport).but than i thought outside the box. Now, i may be a conspiracy theorist , (which i wont get into talking about our facias demoralizing anti-constitutional government we call politicians) BUT I GIVE THUMBS UP TO TIPPMANN. with our second amendment constantly under attack , and our gun rights at stake , i think this is a legitamate loophole to defend our own lives LEGALLY at night when we sleep while the serial killers break in. god knows i aint gonna try and taser or pepper spray an armed criminal. this can be awsome for law abiding citizens of california , were less lethal is promoted. i will be sure to buy one of these.

propaganda or not, i support this product. flame if you want. but my civil liberties and constitional rights are more important to me than paintball.
and for those of you who think that paintballs couldnt possibly ''go through a mature pig'' or have enough force to do so , your dead wrong.when police officers come into the shop to get thier pepperball guns(pretty much tippman pro-carbines) oiled , i test shoot the plastic pepper balls on chrono.the only reason they dont go through your body is because we keep at 350 fps and below.

Edited by BOBBYTUCSON, 11 March 2010 - 10:56 PM.

420 420 420 420

#52 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:52 PM

that guys head is so far up is own ass the lump in his neck is his nose.

i couldent help but laugh at how silly that article is......

#53 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,918 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:24 PM

what the FUCK??!?!?!?!?!

i had the same reaction(for the sake of our sport).but than i thought outside the box. Now, i may be a conspiracy theorist , (which i wont get into talking about our facias demoralizing anti-constitutional government we call politicians) BUT I GIVE THUMBS UP TO TIPPMANN. with our second amendment constantly under attack , and our gun rights at stake , i think this is a legitamate loophole to defend our own lives LEGALLY at night when we sleep while the serial killers break in. god knows i aint gonna try and taser or pepper spray an armed criminal. this can be awsome for law abiding citizens of california , were less lethal is promoted. i will be sure to buy one of these.

propaganda or not, i support this product. flame if you want. but my civil liberties and constitional rights are more important to me than paintball.
and for those of you who think that paintballs couldnt possibly ''go through a mature pig'' or have enough force to do so , your dead wrong.when police officers come into the shop to get thier pepperball guns(pretty much tippman pro-carbines) oiled , i test shoot the plastic pepper balls on chrono.the only reason they dont go through your body is because we keep at 350 fps and below.

So paintball markers are a loophole in the second amendment? Umm, okay, if you say so. Not going to get into that because it'd be a political discussion, and that would get this thread closed. And the pepperball T8s that people were buying before Tiberius told them they weren't safe for paintball, shoot pepperballs at 400+ fps, and they don't go through bodies. And pepperballs do not equal paintballs. And the article specifically said paintballs will go through a mature pig, which is total bullshit.

#54 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Uhhh.. I bought another gun..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:07 AM

Take a look at the other "Most Read" articles on that site... "Trouser-bomb clown attacks - how much should we laugh?" and "Bloggers spring 'baccy happy landlord from slammer"

I dont think this should be worried about too much. :rolleyes:

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Sasquatch's BST Feedback Thread
Check out my Ebay sales!

#55 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:26 AM

please kill this person NOW...

with our Nazi "weapon"

:o

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#56 danath 34

danath 34

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:33 AM

so I sent him a rather long email, in which I bitchslapped his thought proccess, his writing skills, and his article in general. I encourage more people to do the same.
My Feedback
The TechPB Motorcycle Club- For All of us Two-Wheeled Warriors!

The Great Holy Lord Danath of the 34th is right.

Posted Image

#57 Flonominal

Flonominal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:57 AM

Who wrote this piece... Glen Beck?

#58 bigfoot

bigfoot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:29 AM

At first I thought this was a article from one of those satire sites like the onion. Now I'm just left thinking, what the fuck is he talking about?

i think its just like the onion. it doesn't seem to be too serious. just a satire

#59 Jake

Jake

PB ADDICT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

what the hell kind of idea is this. it sounds more dangerous than an IED
My sig has been slayed too many times to count

#60 acidblasta

acidblasta

That's evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:54 PM

I really don't know what to think or feel about this and I think Mike's post put's it quite eloquently... Part of me feels affronted for being lumped in with a group like the nazi's just for playing paintball. another just wants to laugh this off and say it's all satire and another part of me just has a killer head ache and is trying to stop the grey matter from leaking out my ears after reading that artical so I will leave you with this witch accurately describes my reaction to reading this...

Here is my feedback for BST BST feedback
Matt Hackney Co-Captain
Team: Whatzup
Field: Whatzup Family Fun Park Seven points TX
If your are part of a north or east Texas team fell free to PM me for a joint practice or scrimmage.

#61 Wons

Wons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:35 PM

i love the bias in this article. its pretty obvious theres an agenda.

#62 SuPeR_Duck

SuPeR_Duck

Bird Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:14 AM

I really don't know what to think or feel about this and I think Mike's post put's it quite eloquently... Part of me feels affronted for being lumped in with a group like the nazi's just for playing paintball. another just wants to laugh this off and say it's all satire and another part of me just has a killer head ache and is trying to stop the grey matter from leaking out my ears after reading that artical so I will leave you with this witch accurately describes my reaction to reading this...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDQCaGlqLFY"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GDQCaGlqLFY[/url]

Hahaha Rocco is the best! And i agree that this site is like the onion, its just complete BS. But what defines a miniature pig...?

Gewn Owners V2 - I'm Deeply Sorry Invert Too Owners Council - Etek Owners Club
Posted Image
Sig courtesy of DDriskill083
FEEDBACK

#63 acidblasta

acidblasta

That's evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:19 AM

mature as in full grown not miniature. lol
Matt Hackney Co-Captain
If your are part of a north or east Texas team fell free to PM me for a joint practice or scrimmage.

#64 schnips

schnips

Wicked Pissah Masshole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:35 AM

WTF!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!

Posted Image

What I have learned from the internet is nothing is safe.... Don't touch anything, don't eat anything and don't do anything.... EVERYTHING causes Cancer!

#65 BOBBYTUCSON

BOBBYTUCSON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:58 AM

what the FUCK??!?!?!?!?!

So paintball markers are a loophole in the second amendment? Umm, okay, if you say so. Not going to get into that because it'd be a political discussion, and that would get this thread closed. And the pepperball T8s that people were buying before Tiberius told them they weren't safe for paintball, shoot pepperballs at 400+ fps, and they don't go through bodies. And pepperballs do not equal paintballs. And the article specifically said paintballs will go through a mature pig, which is total bullshit.

read again. just this marker in specific designed by tippmann , may infact be designed to loophole.and yes i say so. and no , pepperball t8's are not even close to THE REAL PEPPERBALL MADE BY F.N. HERSTAL.tiberius is no were near the capabilities to spund top dollar producing a nasty pepper round that an international arms manufacturer will.
420 420 420 420

#66 Merc1138

Merc1138

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 04:42 AM

read again. just this marker in specific designed by tippmann , may infact be designed to loophole.and yes i say so. and no , pepperball t8's are not even close to THE REAL PEPPERBALL MADE BY F.N. HERSTAL.tiberius is no were near the capabilities to spund top dollar producing a nasty pepper round that an international arms manufacturer will.

Ok first off, Tiberius doesn't make pepperballs. There is a company based out of California called Pepperball Inc. that makes pepperballs(and has for a number of years). FNH doesn't make pepperballs.

Second, I'm actually kind of shocked that none of you have heard of the register before. The register is pretty much a slightly tech oriented version of the weekly world news, they write bullshit versions of articles for the sole purpose of entertaining 15 year old nerds, and they've been doing it for years.

Third, seems some people also know squat about firearms laws in the state of California(not expecting people who aren't residents to know much), you'd probably shit yourselves if you saw what's in my safe, that is all legal.(go pay the forum at calguns.net a visit and maybe you'll pick up some knowledge).

Fourth, Tippmann is definitely not trying to anything about 2a with a paintball marker.

#67 Tmaned

Tmaned

I inspired Prome's member title!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 09:15 AM

Brb, finding reaction image...

Starting at around 2:28, that's about right.

"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and you learned something from it." Rob Rubin
"I'm certified to administer first-aid massages in the event of female breast trauma. I have a card and everything."- Prometheanflame
"You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first. The numbers come back, and it sure as hell ain't the lucky one, son."

#68 BOBBYTUCSON

BOBBYTUCSON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:33 PM

Ok first off, Tiberius doesn't make pepperballs. There is a company based out of California called Pepperball Inc. that makes pepperballs(and has for a number of years). FNH doesn't make pepperballs.

Second, I'm actually kind of shocked that none of you have heard of the register before. The register is pretty much a slightly tech oriented version of the weekly world news, they write bullshit versions of articles for the sole purpose of entertaining 15 year old nerds, and they've been doing it for years.

Third, seems some people also know squat about firearms laws in the state of California(not expecting people who aren't residents to know much), you'd probably shit yourselves if you saw what's in my safe, that is all legal.(go pay the forum at calguns.net a visit and maybe you'll pick up some knowledge).

Fourth, Tippmann is definitely not trying to anything about 2a with a paintball marker.

i know tiberius doesnt make pepperballs. they make t8. , and fn makes a great pepperball product. and yes , they actually do make pepperballs but so little and only in europe!and i am familiar with cali gun laws. while not entirely everyone of them , but enough to know that im screwed when i visit your shitty state. i mean c'mon , i have to lock my gun in a case with locks and an alternate attachment to my wrist while driving there and staying in a hotel room for god sakes. sorry but i dont have time to ask if i can take it out when me or my wife n children are in grave danger. and open carry laws , in my state i can carry open were ever whenever, even in bars and pubs (or concealed with a 60 dollar permit) all i want.how bout your state? and even though i have a concealed permit here , and im visiting california , your californian government deems me a felon and im in the slammer.so because i crossed your state line , my self defense rights are extremely limited and jeopardized, and just became a felonist.the second ammendement is a civil liberty and federal right.i guess thats what seperates states huh?

and yes , the register , a joke or not , i was just stating if its propaganda or not , i support my opinion to ease of access to a less lethal form of self defense in a serious manner on a not so serious article!
420 420 420 420

#69 acidblasta

acidblasta

That's evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:44 PM

Brb, finding reaction image...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-GNnftq744I

Starting at around 2:28, that's about right.

lol I totally guessed the end of that one
Matt Hackney Co-Captain

#70 buhju

buhju

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

C'mon. Am I the only one that's building a paintball warhead in my garage?... :P

#71 Merc1138

Merc1138

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:53 PM

i know tiberius doesnt make pepperballs. they make t8. , and fn makes a great pepperball product. and yes , they actually do make pepperballs but so little and only in europe!and i am familiar with cali gun laws. while not entirely everyone of them , but enough to know that im screwed when i visit your shitty state. i mean c'mon , i have to lock my gun in a case with locks and an alternate attachment to my wrist while driving there and staying in a hotel room for god sakes. sorry but i dont have time to ask if i can take it out when me or my wife n children are in grave danger. and open carry laws , in my state i can carry open were ever whenever, even in bars and pubs (or concealed with a 60 dollar permit) all i want.how bout your state? and even though i have a concealed permit here , and im visiting california , your californian government deems me a felon and im in the slammer.so because i crossed your state line , my self defense rights are extremely limited and jeopardized, and just became a felonist.the second ammendement is a civil liberty and federal right.i guess thats what seperates states huh?

and yes , the register , a joke or not , i was just stating if its propaganda or not , i support my opinion to ease of access to a less lethal form of self defense in a serious manner on a not so serious article!

Ok, so basically you were making comments about laws you know nothing about. Where the heck did you get the idea that you need to have a locking gun case for everything? And there is no law whatsoever that mentions anything about needing an attachment to your wrist, or any laws about firearms in hotel rooms. See what I mean about knowing nothing? And is "felonist" even a word? Come on...

I gave you the resource to educate yourself about the laws, if you want to just sit there making up fanciful ideas about what you can and can't do in California, fine, but don't start telling other people as if it's somehow correct. About the only thing you got right was the reciprocation of CCW permits(btw, California isn't the only state that doesn't reciprocate).

Seriously though, needing to attach the case to my wrist? Wow, someone's been watching too many movies or something.

#72 green

green

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:04 PM

OH NO! they're on to us!

QUICK! Everybody hide your tomahawk cruise missiles and ak-47's!!!!

:lol:
Phantom Owners Group.

#73 PrometheanFlame

PrometheanFlame

Nein, you tiny demons! NEIN!!

• Members
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:15 PM

What's a Nazi doodlebug?

Posted Image

Grammar Nazi Fuhrer : LL3 Soulja : Eleven Percenter

#74 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,918 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:44 PM

What's a Nazi doodlebug?

http://en.wikipedia....V-1_flying_bomb

#75 WasabiBoi

WasabiBoi

★ ❈~Lucky Star~❈★

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:02 AM

Has anybody noticed that nobody who posted comments knows anything about paintball, and how this is not the C3?

This isn't a Tippy C3 my friend. It looks like a leaked diagram of a Tippmann 98P. The propane version of the 98. The C3 has a pump handle and has a large round backcap. This is very interesting.

#76 HeyHeyHey

HeyHeyHey

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:12 AM

It's a good thing they aren't investigating me. I'm making a real Nazi Superweapon. Yeah, it's a giant anvil that can fall fast enough to finally land on that damn roadrunner.
Everything you need to play, QUITTING SALE!

http://www.techpb.co...0

#77 Soundwave

Soundwave

I win paintball.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

WOAH GUYS!

Settle down. What you've stumbled onto there is "The Register". It's an IT/tech/geek/satire website. It's not serious. They don't think it's serious lol... I know when you first see something like that it's shocking because it's a topic we're all passionate about. But this community generally has a pretty good sense of humor. If we're prepared to laugh at other things, we need to be prepared to laugh at ourselves. Anyone with half a brain knows a paintball isn't going to go through a pig. Even if you could get it going fast enough, they're made to break.

Meanwhile, that website's actually pretty funny. A Personal favourite of mine is "BOHF" which you'll find there. A series of stories since 2000 about a renegade IT System Administrator. http://www.theregist...o.uk/odds/bofh/

Posted Image

My Moderator Application: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=196721

#78 nick-mouse-hebert

nick-mouse-hebert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

what the FUCK??!?!?!?!?!

hahahahahaha thanks mike i need a good laugh after reading that bullshit story

#79 PBDemon

PBDemon

*Click to Change

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:53 PM

lol. I live in ftwayne and have been to the tippy factory
Posted Image
Feedback: Ebay TechPB +10/0/-0__________________Etek3, Nokio, Ninja 68/45

Ccambell95-I was putting my fill nipple cover on my face and I looked in my mirror to see tiny round hickeys all over and I cant get em off

#80 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:20 PM

Holy Necro post and not even relevant to original story!

#81 bombadee

bombadee

super dude

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:29 PM

so.... a paintball will fly through a full grown pig, and won't break or bounce? yeah right.
pssssss.....BOOOM!!!!

#82 Nick

Nick

USAF Combat Camera

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:52 PM

I just laughed when i read it.

#83 Beavfan94

Beavfan94

California Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,050 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:04 PM

Wait so this thing is more of a self-defense gun rather than for recreational purposes?

#84 Dirk.Baumann

Dirk.Baumann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

what the FUCK??!?!?!?!?!

Well .... the buzzword "nazi" still helps to sell bs storys /newspapers ...especially in the UK. So what?

The important thing to remember is this .... every single one of us needs to help new players out.

#85 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

Unofficial Official Ranter.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:19 AM

Heavy crew-served doodlebug pulse bomb splatter weaponry is all too likely as the paintball arms race hots up, we fear.

First of all, probably not how the marker works.

Second, yes, the arms race is hotting up.

Man, Hawaii is hotting up, really heat here.

#86 o.c. aftershock

o.c. aftershock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:09 AM

not that a paintball could go through a pig... but are the propane markers more powerful?

#87 GhillieSuitPaintball

GhillieSuitPaintball

㊉₣₩GҞ✞Δ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:33 AM

Holy Necropost Batman!
Bob Long Rapper, Dark SFT Shocker, Ego5, NXT Shocker X 2

"There are only two options regarding commitment; you're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in-between."
"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and you learned something from it." Rob Rubin

#88 Soundwave

Soundwave

I win paintball.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:54 AM

Plus...

IT'S A SATIRICAL WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!

Jesus...

Posted Image

My Moderator Application: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=196721

#89 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:08 AM

it wsnt just necro.. it was random too!

#90 chadders

chadders

brb getting more tea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:26 PM

well a ball could go through a pig coz a candel shot from a musket can go through a door and i know a story of some pplz who had a pb and a musket lets just say it when through some playwood+ it wasnt even a full load of powder,
uk field list http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=122343 (work in progress) [Yankee Paintball] Mine's a little bigger then cute
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=146647 my mod app, help me help you(if you want if not then have a good day)

bit its a karnivor... only way to make it look good is to cut it up, lol

win

#91 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:04 PM

coz pplz are 1337. :dodgy:

I saw that episode of "top ten" aswell

or was it "the greatest" ever?

coz pplz are 1337. :dodgy:

I saw that episode of "top ten" aswell

or was it "the greatest ever"?

#92 the stuntman

the stuntman

Old Guy with a Pump....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:19 PM

http://forms.theregi...eg/?user=lewisp

This is a direct contact to the author.

thanks for the link.
Here is my letter I just sent to author:

In regards to your recent article "Nazi-doodlebug-powered father of all paintball guns patented"...
Having read the entire piece, I have come to several unavoidable conclusions:
1) Your ignorance in area of paintball sports and equipment is literally beyond belief. I have read many article & newspieces hostile to the game over the years, but your article in The Register stands out among all the others for the sheer scope of its absurdity. You clearly have no idea or first hand knowlege whatsover about the subject on any level.
2) You are not by any means a objective, professional journalist. I have read more informative & accurate pieces on the back pages of trash tabloids sold at market stands. Articles about UFO abductions & Illuminati conspiricies have been known to contain more facts than this ridiculous piece.
3) The Register has REALLY gone downhill lately.

It might interest you to know that this particular model of paintball marker has widely been considered a technical failure, and is hardly popular among those who understand the game for a variety of reasons - including maintanence issues, upgradabilty & possible safety concerns. Had you merely wished to write a negative article about this marker, you could easily have done so without having to draw ill-concieved comparisons with nazi missiles. There were perfectly usable facts available to express a negative opinion about this product, but you ignored them all in favor of trashy sensationalism.
This article represents a low point in paintball media & the quality of British journalism.

I respectfully suggest that next time you choose to write an article on a subject you clearly know nothing about, that you take the time to actually learn something of the subject before you begin writting. Unless of course you get some kind of dreranged pleasue of making a total ass of yourself in the public media.

LOCKDOWN SCENARIOS - www.ldscenarios.com

Scenario Paintball Events on the West Coast & Hawaii

#93 Beavfan94

Beavfan94

California Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,050 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:20 PM

Wow that guy just got told

#94 Plattypus

Plattypus

You are FAT. First After Ten. - Ced.

• Members
  • 8,570 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:27 PM

He probably won't answer, though.

Edited by Plattypus, 30 July 2010 - 05:33 PM.

If you get shot in the jaw you remember you are playing paintball, man the fuck up and say thank you sir, may I have another. - Cdn

Southern California Ballers Club - Grazi #69 - Brotastic Bro Club of Win V.1
My Feedback +3/0/0
Posted Image

#95 the stuntman

the stuntman

Old Guy with a Pump....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:30 PM

Wow that guy just got told

hee hee...Im a bad man to piss off. I will get articulate ALL OVER your ass!

LOCKDOWN SCENARIOS - www.ldscenarios.com

Scenario Paintball Events on the West Coast & Hawaii

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users