• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 C-lemons

C-lemons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:26 PM

Just moved to the area and looking to get on a team... I've played at hogback some and about to hit up pev's. I play every weekend and want to start getting in some serious game play. Getting bored with the walk-on stuff... Im 23 looking for a group around the same age.

Im in the northern VA area but will travel etc... for tourney's.

"If your not first, your last"

Edited by C-lemons, 19 March 2010 - 05:27 AM.

#2 maddog

maddog

Eclipse GOD!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

well my team toxic is starting a D6 and working are way up. but where all 16 and 17 years old.....

where in northern va if you dont mind me asking.

i play at hogback pevs and skyline.

PEVS IS VERY $$$... its $70 a case and $25 to get in....

B/S/T +4 -0

RIP ~ BORG

Posted Image

#3 C-lemons

C-lemons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:26 AM

Sent you a PM, I went to there store in leesburg and picked up pev paint for 40 a case... u can use it at there field...

Edited by C-lemons, 19 March 2010 - 04:13 PM.

#4 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

Or, you can go to Skyline, pay $50 for a case, $20 to get it (was 10 but they raised price Posted Image ), and im pretty sure you get free all day air. They have a shit ton of fields, excellent CS, great refs and Sue is a great owner. They have had my HPA tanks for over a month for hydro'ing, and they let my dad take home one of THEIR tanks so he could time my autococker. Love it there.

#5 egomaniac09

egomaniac09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:36 AM

sinister grin tryouts are tomorrow text me 703-678-5250

I HAVE CASH BRING HIGH ENDS
http://www.techpb.co...1

Guns I have shot/owned: prostock autococker, ion, eos, victory, clone, luxe, pmr 08, pmr 09, tipmann 98, dm9, ego 08, ego 09, ego 10, ego 11, ego sls, g3, fx, g3 spec-r, etek 3, invert mini,

#6 Spec Raven

Spec Raven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:38 PM

Hey man, if you're still looking for a team to play with, gimme a text. 804-310-3938

804 Hooligans - Scenario/CQB Team

#7 Shoultsinator

Shoultsinator

Tartan Clad Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:42 PM

well my team toxic is starting a D6 and working are way up. but where all 16 and 17 years old.....

PEVS IS VERY $$$... its $70 a case and $25 to get in....

go to one of the pev's stores around NoVA and you can pick up cases there for 50 so long as you dont rent at the field
"I have swat on my shirt and a pegasus underneath, therefore I am Agg!" - some guy at my field
Posted Image

See here's the thing, people who complain about people who are complaining and in turn people jump on the person who is complaining about the complainers by complaining about his complaint because they don't think it's fair because this is the place to complain and they don't think it's fair to complain about the complainers complaining about their complaints so they respond by complaining about him complaining that they shouldn't complain in the section where they should be complaining when it's actually his right to complain about complainers and the complainers are complaining about his complaint, well guess what, that makes you all a bunch of hyprocites.

BOOM

Complaints department closed, come back during regular office hours bitchesssssssssss

My Feedback 2/0/0
My APPA Info

#8 Capitol-City-Player

Capitol-City-Player

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:50 AM

if your still lookin 4 ppl then pm me, I've been playing a while now and am looking for more serius play.
I'm using a crappy setup (ion w/freak,eggy,steely) and I'm not upgradeing for 2-4 months (saveing for ego 10,carbon fiber tank, rotor, a jersey maybe)
ETEK3 W/ PROPHECY,68/45,SLY BARREL,CUPCAKES

#9 mhags12

mhags12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:55 AM

still looking for players???
im a5 years old and i have an ego 07 with a rotor and a CP barrel...

i have all my own gear and i am very interested in playing on your team....i also play at hogback and pevs

#10 walk on pro

walk on pro

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:50 AM

PEVS IS VERY $$... its $70 a case and $25 to get in....

go to proshop. Ask about paintdiscounts. He will tell you about a deal when you come every time call ahead and the paint will be cheap like 50 bucks a case

Horizontal Stock Class CCI Phantom

2011 Proto Rail, Draxxus 68/45 with Ninja Pro Reg, Halo Too with Exalt Speedfeed, CP .685 14 inch 2 Piece Barrel.

#11 Hkarmysnake

Hkarmysnake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

i am interested have an super upgraded mini V3 reply if you would want me to join your team i can tell you all my gear if you want

#12 pimpnastycook

pimpnastycook

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:23 PM

Try warplay paintball my friend a hundred plus people there on Saturday and sundays and a boat load of walk ons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users