13 replies to this topic

#1 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

So I just had my team meeting today (I got to meet Blastman) :D and we got a tourney coming up soon. I would really like to play but it costs $50 for entry and that comes with air and a case of paint and some other shit. And then cases after that are $58 a case. I am back/mid so how many cases of paint will I need?

#2 psycho91

psycho91

Crazy White Boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

it really depends on the player, you could shoot a case you could shoot 2 cases, i dont know if money is an issue but i would get 2 cases to make sure, i did at my first tourney and i only shot a case, so like i said it really depend on you

first to post!!!!!!

Every man dies, But not every man really lives

95% of teens would cry if they saw the whole twilight cast standing on top of a sky scraper about to jump. If your one of the 5% who would sit there eating popcorn saying "DO A FLIP!!" copy and paste this in your sig

#3 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:34 PM

wow why did I put this is equipment section lol and thanks

#4 JRPaintball

JRPaintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:47 PM

WEll if im just playin around like rec ball...then i try to stay around like half a case. But if I was playin in a tourney then I would shoot more. like maybe a case and a half. (keep in mind that i play mid/front so how we are playin and stuff really depends of how much i shoot like how many guns we have up off break and stuff...) also depends on if its like 3 man or 5 man

Posted Image

Im a GFX designer, I do make signatures. Contact me on my profile me if you have any questions or want a sig.

#5 acidblasta

acidblasta

That's evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:42 PM

man It's not cool when your a teams back guy and have to buy your own paint. that's why my team paint pools going into the tourney we estimate how many cases we will need as a whole and then split up the number of cases between all of us regardless of position. yes this means that front and some mid players have to buy more than what they might shoot but It makes it to where the back players can do their job effectively and make sure the front guys can get up the field and mess people up. it works well once you get their heads around that idea.

edit forgot something...

as a back player I can shoot two to three cases easy during a three man tournament.

Edited by acidblasta, 21 March 2010 - 10:45 PM.

Here is my feedback for BST BST feedback
Matt Hackney Co-Captain
Team: Whatzup
Field: Whatzup Family Fun Park Seven points TX
If your are part of a north or east Texas team fell free to PM me for a joint practice or scrimmage.

#6 Duke Scrotum

Duke Scrotum

Fuck Anticipation guy...Right in the Butt!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:48 PM

man It's not cool when your a teams back guy and have to buy your own paint. that's why my team paint pools going into the tourney we estimate how many cases we will need as a whole and then split up the number of cases between all of us regardless of position. yes this means that front and some mid players have to buy more than what they might shoot but It makes it to where the back players can do their job effectively and make sure the front guys can get up the field and mess people up. it works well once you get their heads around that idea.

edit forgot something...

as a back player I can shoot two to three cases easy during a three man tournament.

THIS^^^^

then you dont have to worry about paint!!! just shoot. if you buy an extra case then all five of you are only out ~12$ each.

alright back to assassins creed II

Edited by Duke Scrotum, 21 March 2010 - 10:48 PM.

baby3.png
Gearbag Sale

Because, I have a problem.
And the only way it will be better is if I have more guns.

#7 darksideshooters

darksideshooters

Oldman Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

I really like the paint pool idea we are most definatly going to start doing that kind of feel like a tool for not thinking of it on my own
Posted Image
BST Feedback +3/-0

#8 Blastman

Blastman

Super Awesome Amazing Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,450 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:34 PM

Yeah, Pirhana got to meet a real life G (me)

And dude, like 3-4 cases for back/mid...
Posted Image
OG Club-For the real TechPBers.

#9 kevodevil

kevodevil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:35 PM

buy like 3-4 cases, then if you got any leftover, eat em :lol:

#10 KnockKnockPaintball

KnockKnockPaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:04 PM

well, you will need about 767,549,213 cases of paint (: hope this helped
Knock-Knock Paintball Team

#11 K.YO

K.YO

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:15 PM

you guys should pool paint. Its kinda unfair for a Backplayer to have buy a couple cases and then a front might only shoot a couple pods

No, I plan to Gears of War roll into a hut, shoot a motherfucker right in the face, one arm cock that bitch like on the movies and blow a cowering 9 year old right out the goddamn window while yelling hufuckingzah bitches.

#12 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:37 PM

I need a job lol

#13 overseerlord

overseerlord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:41 PM

I'd say bring enough money for 2 cases, then if you buy one case and go through it then you have the money for an extra case.

Also it depends what position you are playing,

I find that when I play back Snake Corner I dump paint like no tomorrow but whne I take middle or move up i don't shoot as much.
fighting Irish!

#14 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

Maybe I shouldn't go with a back position. Maybe mid or front. Im pretty small and I can sprint pretty fast. I just need to work on my dives.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users