2 replies to this topic

#1 usagi_tetsu

usagi_tetsu

steel rabbit flings paint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:26 AM

April 17th I'm going to go do some classic, laid back recplay at Wacky Warriors in Wentzville. If you're in the STL or Columbia area, and want a fun day of flinging paint, I suggest you be there.

Or, if you have a pump gun in good working order and want some real fun, I strongly recommend you look across the river to the Spring Pump Event, which promises to be a blast. I won't be able to make it as I have no working pumps, but I'll be there next year. I hope. SPE looks to be a blast, especially the random draw tourney on Sunday.
My Feedback

Rule 37 - There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'.

Don't "FIRST!!!1!!11!!" my posts. Post something pertinent or don't bother posting.

#2 tkebrick

tkebrick

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

April 17th I'm going to go do some classic, laid back recplay at Wacky Warriors in Wentzville. If you're in the STL or Columbia area, and want a fun day of flinging paint, I suggest you be there.

Or, if you have a pump gun in good working order and want some real fun, I strongly recommend you look across the river to the Spring Pump Event, which promises to be a blast. I won't be able to make it as I have no working pumps, but I'll be there next year. I hope. SPE looks to be a blast, especially the random draw tourney on Sunday.

with the weather last few days, if it holds up should be a great day

#3 Woodsballer117

Woodsballer117

Xtreme Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:50 PM

I want to go, but my Mom won't let me drive there even though its in the fuckin' state! I can't wait till I turn 18 so I can do as much Paintballin' as I want!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users